Best performing (for me) Macro for BfA

I was testing the macros listed on here to find what I could get the best results from in PvP and PvE at 120 and just thought I would pop my findings here to save someone else a few hours trying them out. If its not allowed let me know or delete it.

This is based off of pretty normal gear at ilvl 321. Did 5 tests per macro on a target dummy and then ran them in a few PvP situations to make sure they flow. I realize fury is different for everyone (and every fight), this is just what I found with my specific gear. DPS listed was an average over a 2 minute fight with a training dummy.

John Met’s = 6.3k
BobbaFett’s = 5.9k
Carlos Torres’ = 5.7k (Had rolling thunder proc ALOT with this, whirlwinds are well placed)
And Max Dozer’s ran at about 5.2k

I tried a few others but these were the best performers.

Thanks Chem, interesting and useful for people to hear.

Two comments:

1. My macro wasn’t tested at 120, was based off JM’s and worked better for me at 110.
  2. 2 mins isn’t very long, and some abilities don’t get used (you know this though), so I think ‘real world’ testing is also helpful.

“Fury Warrior” by Carlos Toress, this is the one that worked best for me.

Hey chem, just let you know and others as well that target dummies are not meant for too see what your dps is. they are actually used for is to get a rotation down and practice your class. if you do a dummy and see that you have high dps lets say 10k but when you go out in the world or dungeons/raid you are going to noticed you are doing around 5k-6k. that is because dummies do not have armor unlike NPC in the game you fight.

i figured i throw my two cents in since a lot of people do not know this. so when i go to a dummy i do not look at my dps, i test out macros too see how well it performs as in hiccups. is it pausing, is it running smoothly. what is an is not being used. procs ect.

True it will not show an exact accurate dps #, but say you run 3 different macros on target dummies and the last one gives you the highest dps#, you can bet that you are seeing the best#'s compared to the other macros and yes this will transfer to in game targets…so it does help you by trying different macros against the dummies to get your best numbers and deciding which macro to use from there.

hi any chance making healing macro like for pvp

macros?

can i have that macro?