BFA-ARMS (Dungeons and Questing)

This is a WIP macro.
Revised 7/28/18 talents = 2122212
dCt1baWsssVvu12uKMjj0Svs3uv6xIY3uIDkL9I2nL2pqdJk63s1qjvnyigUI4GKepwHJb64QISqsulLKAXuPLd1Hv5PelJQEoftKemvLAYQktx42QQMgapJkCDaTrijBfsyZIkBhsXhHu1SGe9zfLtlYiHK61QcJMuACKItsICoivUMQOopPYLLCxfvRdsPjKB2Guur9RWMNBk7BTSHHIh69EONIcvUd4AWgKImPgkPaBlqkQam02Xuqp(SF)h2O9wP8EdChff2K6wd3Sb5MniLSXzcqe4uhENq28uYgNjarGtxGoFMnhuYgNjarwCObaBaOKnotyQNaw2rbIS4qdaucIa9E0bGII9(eft)PGc0jLnozFubKUuqDDF0LsRgpOlfLR1GUuuNSZG0LI(UjEVbUZnBqkzJZeGiWPACYGIQLo11ADMIBgu24K9rfE6srIAcQaAhrQBPOhN64uOJI6KDMNUu0JR3BG7CZGIQLo94Yy4MniLS4WZQOS1VoqK82U2d)pp)xDFZzZtjBCMaej)F)lLlvy0A0MYfZbr8(fnawyWGbL3Zc8wvYgfgnLnsDlvMbdsa

If you find yourself rage capped toss ONE slam or whirlwind in there and let the macro keep going. I manually do something at around 70% rage to keep it going but make sure there’s rage available for your procs!

This is what i do exactly…. i press the macro and watch my rage…if i am at 70+ rage and i don’t have a proc of Tactician or Sudden Death….i will manually WW. just ONE time.

I also lookout after casting Warbreaker and manually hit Bladestorm. Thats it, is really really simple.
3.1k dps on a boss fight

Please note that all my macros are not really “Lazy” you have to manually do somethings, but they are effective pushing for correct rotation and performance numbers in mind.

I have tried putting everything into the macro but is just not as effective and the DPS goes way down.

Played with Arms again today and was able to top a Mage.
There was also a fury warrior that got destroyed.
This is a SS of last boss in Waycrest Manor
https://imgur.com/a/RXZNZRi

Warrior macros were really bad this time around. I’m excited to try this one on my warrior, maybe even swap my #2 toon to warrior if it remains as good as you’re alleging in your picture.

How fast are you firing it?

Try this…

dGJ8baWsksVLIyBsLzsHA2kLBcf)IkDBQWoPQ9s2nI9RQggu63kmqLQmui1GvXWvchKsQdd6yahNIYcPewkLQflPwUuESepf1Yu0ZrAIuIMQQmzQOPl6Iui(gKCzHRljBKcYwvQQntbSDkjtdQ(kfsFwQQtRsJKc0ZGOrtP04GWjPumlPkxtj68kPZrb1DPO61kvwa9Khi2BeJATDmS8t9e)GBbjPINZjycaITmmaSAlLhi26Q02rtmAAu5CqwDShVUzfKaPI5frXglLhfqmgyPn2pA07Gq1tEGEYde7wG0KgMvfKs8pOqIaV3)Gcjc8E)dyonmU8tXUfinPHzvbPe)daVdV3)a6qGvEKIDlqA(pGoKtSa5Xf7wG08FMDyrHfH8lf7wG08FaDOayxkFNy3cKM)dsC8jcXgpglm(64MIxkg9GMyGL2qp5bIDlqA(pa8oCLInyaDQAX(OSt1ITi2svl2(L0hOAXV2LSlsGQfBASAp2cin0tPytJv0TGs1tEGy3e26hzqchR)JjKHTWMdZnXzaDAUsXV2LSlYPQfB)s6pvTy0TadS0g6PumNXcdvrk5DqeJUDhTBUQuPymqsfCZgsgnRcsEhezHsLsa

Thank me later :wink:

Sorry dont mean to sound dumb but those for Gnome sequencer ? they look different than im use too

The new GSE use’s strings like other ad dons IE: Weakaura’s, Update your addon and click import paste the string and hit okay.

ok thanks

Simple and firering the correct “Priority” is key to having a macro pull great numbers.
Having a bunch of other abilities that dont provide a DPS gain mixed in there and delaying what should be the next priority is BAD!!!.
Example is EXECUTE…no matter what is going on in the fight it should be casted first if it becomes avail.

Thats how i build all my macros and thats how i am able to pull ahead…Even if i have to manually cast somethings.

Thank me later.

@191 ilvl with only the helm leggo, I get 1.3k single target DPS over 5 mins. For shiggles, I also tried the macro BigShan posted and got the exact same numbers. I only used the macro and manually casted Mortal Strike at 2 stacks.

Ok, played around with it some more for a bit and made a spec change.
Once again, i am managing Mortal Strike and Bladestorm separate for best possible DPS.
I will be adding more abilities later on when i have time to simulate questing, like victory rush and sweeping strikes
for now here are the results…
DPS= 3.1k on Raider training dummy
https://imgur.com/WxIXC8g

New spec and macro used…

dmdKbaWse4TQuTnvsZuLYSfYnLk)sOUnsANsAVWUjz)svddj(nvnuI0GvKHtfoic6yQAHKclfPSyIA5eEkQLPINlyIiKPkXKrQMoLdR0LfDDIyJQe2QIkBwrvBNu0hvu8yfMgPY3OsgPkrVMuA0uPoTuojI0ZqOUMIsNhr9zQOXrQ6UiIXJcQpycP1XOEqbCzJsLfaF()C(dyIY5xjrgQpycLyU9cWZiwfDQRi4EJaZoYbPeHQRhC3oe(5srO5vbuq9rb1hC8ydw)0r)tHcfupGJhBW6NCrSEDOsm44XgS(P)QRNYSGV59oU1O2mW6bxenL20Eid(YCPdzW1COfYG1iJmidMwt58Hm4IOP0M2bYGjijtlJYnKOadmbjzPImeqb1hCSTcNPLQKk5(P7kV7vqLK70ZLojWaZw64cjQH18kWsfnVOzKbtRPCEGmyPISBhcpkWal1hSUDi8OG6doESbRF61DvhmyWa3TkjBePklfAMkR5vqdyWaa

@Animum my macro had all the ability’s needed you didn’t need to manually cast anything but BS

Pull 4.4k steady on raid dummys in org and anything from 5 - 6k in the first 2min. In bata on bosses pulls around 20k at 330 and silly numbers on aoe.

@BigShan, great macro, just what I needed! Thanks!

@BigShan Ok since you hijacked my post and are claiming those numbers…Let us see a Screenshot on the raid dummy in the warrior class order hall doing that kinda DPS.

If not i call your BS.
Note that my screenshot shows a bit over half million dmg done b4 i took the SS.

Someone is touchy, i didn’t post to hijack anyone post was only helping. i dont need to bullshit nobody.

Dont shy away from the challenge. Produce the SS showing the claimed numbers.

If we are trying to “help” we have to be accurate.

I’ve tried this, paste the string, click import and nothing. No macro shows, Running GSE 2.3.01

You will need to delete your WTF folder for the new version of GSE to “overwrite” the old one.

This was a fresh install of everything. It randomly started working.

I tested the revised macro on the raider class hall dummy. Are you using slam manually to keep from rage capping? Everything seems to work fine I’m 220 ilvl and stats are still a bit mastery wonky but I’m pulling about 1.8-2.2k dps. But thats using slam manually. It doesn’t seem to fire off all the time leaving you rage capped.

Keep in mind that the OP macro was made at 120 in Beta.
The revised macro is still a WIP, if you find yourself rage capped toss a slam or whirlwind in there and let the macro keep going. I manually do something at around 70% rage to keep it going.

i just did another test and this is what i get. i changed talents to 2122212

[url=https://postimg.cc/image/j4rricmmf/]
dCt1baWsssVvu12uKMjj0Svs3uv6xIY3uIDkL9I2nL2pqdJk63s1qjvnyigUI4GKepwHJb64QISqsulLKAXuPLd1Hv5PelJQEoftKemvLAYQktx42QQMgapJkCDaTrijBfsyZIkBhsXhHu1SGe9zfLtlYiHK61QcJMuACKItsICoivUMQOopPYLLCxfvRdsPjKB2Guur9RWMNBk7BTSHHIh69EONIcvUd4AWgKImPgkPaBlqkQam02Xuqp(SF)h2O9wP8EdChff2K6wd3Sb5MniLSXzcqe4uhENq28uYgNjarGtxGoFMnhuYgNjarwCObaBaOKnotyQNaw2rbIS4qdaucIa9E0bGII9(eft)PGc0jLnozFubKUuqDDF0LsRgpOlfLR1GUuuNSZG0LI(UjEVbUZnBqkzJZeGiWPACYGIQLo11ADMIBgu24K9rfE6srIAcQaAhrQBPOhN64uOJI6KDMNUu0JR3BG7CZGIQLo94Yy4MniLS4WZQOS1VoqK82U2d)pp)xDFZzZtjBCMaej)F)lLlvy0A0MYfZbr8(fnawyWGbL3Zc8wvYgfgnLnsDlvMbdsa

This is what i do exactly… i press the macro and watch my rage…if i am at 70+ rage and i dont have a proc going of Tactician or Sudden Death…i will manually WW.
I also lookout after casting Warbreaker and manually hit Bladestorm. Thats it, is really really simple.

I have tried putting everything into the macro but is just not as effective and the DPS goes way down.