BFA Outlaw

Its been bad today, just on normal questing and doing the daily, using Clash’s macro, it was locking up on me on a regular bases. This is the 1st time that just doing normal stuff (no dungeons) it was locking up and locking up a lot, same cure as I said before, just hit one of your rotation keys and it starts working again, but I have come close to death a few times.

Trying your macro now Andrew, will see how it works out, plan on running some dungeons this evening.

So if its Blade Furry (which is a spell with charges) this never happened before with the old Blizz and old GSE.

Its hard to say if its Blizz screwing around with us “one-button” crowed or what. But lets face it, anytime you see someone (dps) with huge numbers, he/she is NOT mashing does buttons manually.

Well there are ways to run the macros without GSE and I did for a while when BFA first released as GSE was just too messed up for me to want to deal with. I do have the regular macros still in my macro lists but for now at least I will try and battle through it. My Bnet is Keneh#2741 if you have any questions or even if you just want to smash up a dungeon or two later and try and get this figured out together.

Just did raid, it didn’t lock up on me untill I switch targets - then it usually starts to Lock.
Now i am testing on dummy’s, running from one dummy to another (switching target) but it just running fine now (so i cant do the GSE debug either atm) I also tried to time it when my cooldowns being halfway, in hope it would lock as a gcd is still not finished, but it doesnt lock either xD

I am so lost.

so this mysterious lock up is happening to other macros too i see

So I have waited until I have done weeks of checking that this doesn’t lock up before posting. Roll the Bones is in this macro but you can use Slice and Dice without it affecting it at all. IF YOU SWITCH TALENTS FROM ROLL THE BONES TO SLICE AND DICE OR SLICE AND DICE TO ROLL THE BONES YOU WILL NEED TO RELOAD UI OR IT WILL NOT PICK UP THE CHANGE AND WILL LOCK UP SOLID. Sorry for the caps but if it gets the point of what is happening to cause a lock up over then it was worth it.

dWtxcaWsvvERQsVwiYmLcUmKzRqhwWnLk9lO03qXJv0orv7fSBuA)I(Pkv)vOKFRkduOQHcfnyjdxkQdkf5EcfogXXLcTqHuTuvvTyPuwoQCAf8ueldQEoLMOustLunzPunDLgMu1vfI6zuDDvYgfsARcj2SuITluQplvywinnHW6uP0TvPyCQy0qHXlKYjLk6RcfDnkoVqL7QQ4CKSnszqaDGxaY)73)fR7rwVHMIjWJd6arpmIyxlqWfb3DCG0kQLW14c8cqA6AX4XbK)VxKqJTpeIVHHoWyBJBGTdehqinJMD2kWJR1dKUHj3lkio7WJ1c6aVa6aVaeSZGDZ6RDrHXfJpzD0y0aECGGDgSBwFV51(THX9twIsD6Ja4DGGDgSBw4mYHHb4JaiyNb7ArnEHyNOSYIdzrBmMVBAlSzLLOCxm0SeL7IHMLCmmAonlr5UOrZsoggnNMLOCxm0SeL7IHMfEV6qZsoggnNMLOCxm0SeL7IHMfEV6qZsoggnNMLOCxm0SeL7IHMfEV6qZsoggnNMLOCxm0SeL7IHMfEV6qZsoggnNMLOCxm0SeL7IHMfEV6aemF2TByY9aDybYpuCyYHSwqhwG8df3F0ikyrGoWlab7my3SeNX0dlqWKd1nm5EGoWlab7my3S(gFlV5LLII2GDTFYYWO8iGfiKf1CuVyN7WJfieuJxi2DimclSaPBG9km2j7I4InIDhESq0HfwaaROOK_OUTLAW
Talents 2112332

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Roll the Bones, Ambush, Blade Rush, Dispatch, Between the Eyes, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike

KeyRelease: Adrenaline Rush

Andrew, I see that you are now using “Between the Eyes”, do you have the Azerite trait for that “Deadshot”?

What Azerite traits are you currently running with?

On the outer ring i’m using

Deadshot
Ace Up Your Sleeve
Archive of the Titans