BFA Outlaw

Now I do not play outlaw normally at all so this may need some work. Please give this a try and let me know your thoughts, I can update this as I get more feedback on it.

Updated to latest version exported from GSE 9/3/18

dWZncaWsiYBfKTjvMjvjxwvZwOomPUPG6xqQVHWJvXor0Eb7gj7xPFcH(lLs9BvAGcWqHGbRy4cOdsvv3JsLogXXPQ0cPuyPqslwGSCK60uYtHAzK45OAIufnvuAYqutxYWqrxLsrpt01LQ2iLQSvkvSzuW2PuYNPQywumnQcRJQk3gsmosA0cPXtPQoPa1xrH6Au58uL6Cs5UcXRrHmialqkagverejBJOnz9YFgdKkalGz1XpvXbSIisQOaypFg09Xfqka2)(k6LgWOEVm6Jr2shGxw(eTcI2IYNNgW4a)tWEcKkDmbCy9H(ANNMBDP4alqkalqkag9rZRDcXRxhxrJSJAhrhqQay0hnV2jekxK9Jh1IHkYosQsqaKjGrF08ANqOCr2pDCfzhjjCmbspam6JMx7OqiQeeaPdWOpAEXFF7FQZVZo0p)l7EUOeKU2zhPLP4m7iTmfNzhPLP4m7iTmLoZoIQJOln7iTmfNzhPLP4m7OWSPA2ruDeDPzhPLP4m7iTmfNzhPLP4m7OWSPA2ruDeDPzhPLP4m7iTmfNzhPLP4m7OWSPcyeU8kS(qFbwOamsV3iq)CoWcfGr69g1p(18hyHcWiq)H1h6lWcKcGrF08ANqbWW90ZnV9T4fpYooIw6buagxFG2RN6uwxkaJFF7FQYshdfuaoSMQxhhmv9026PkRlfydOGcaROOK_OUTLAW
Talents 2111322

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.09.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Pistol Shot, Roll the Bones, Ambush, Blade Rush, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Adrenaline Rush, Blade Flurry

Andrew, not bad macro, I added the following to the keypress:
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [@focus,exists,nodead] Tricks of the Trade

Also, I am using Slice&Dice (just fyi), works fine because Roll the Bones gets substituted for Slice and Dice when you have the S&D talent.

Opener is kind of weak, might be due to Blade Rush being used later in the rotation.
I would think that Blade Rush should be on its own cast:
/cast Blade Rush
This way it will always get taken as soon as its off CD.
I’m gana experiment with this as I get time.

Ran with this in a dungeon, seems to lock up from time to time (key press does nothing) I have to manually do the rotation, than it starts working again.

Anyone else experience this, not just this macro but any DPS macro in Dungeons?

I’m starting to think the Blizz did something on that last patch/download they a few days ago.

[quote quote=64766]Ran with this in a dungeon, seems to lock up from time to time (key press does nothing) I have to manually do the rotation, than it starts working again.
Anyone else experience this, not just this macro but any DPS macro in Dungeons?
I’m starting to think the Blizz did something on that last patch/download they a few days ago.[/quote]

It’s typically not a problem with the actual macro itself but rather a resource consumption issue. Watch your energy more carefully the next time you observe a lockup.

I checked the macro, it has no reason to lockup other than IF the last GSE broke something.

This macro was setup using my stats and ilvl so very well could be a resource issue. I run this one in mythics and haven’t had it lock up yet the only time i’ve had an issue is when I have ran out of energy.

My ilvl is 344 and my stats are

Agi 4613
Crit 23%
Haste 7%
Mastery 23%
vers 5%

Trinkets are darkmoon deck: fathoms and Tiny electromental in a jar

Well, my iLvl is lower but still, it just means I do less dmg.

I ran this on a target dummy (and Boss Dummy) for over 4min. and at times I got low on energy but I bounced right back and kept on doing damage. At no time did I just “stop” generating combo points.

In my last dungeon (Freehold) the macro would just stop and my dps drops like a rock, to where I’m embarrassed being a Rogue, so I have to manually do the Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, etc, to keep the dps/CP generation going, than the macro starts up again and I regain my dps stats.

The macro is fine, I don’t think there is anything in the macro that would cause this, I do have one “on use” trinket (First Mate’s Spyglass, yah, I know, its kinda crappy).

So, I don’t know if Blizz did something or its GSE. I’m going to run more dungeons and see if this continues.

Maybe its the G13 Logitech software, I’m firing this at 50ms, In a dungeon, there are breaks in the action, so unlike a target dummy, where I’m just whacking it for 4min., in a dungeon run, there are breaks in the action to regain energy, I will keep an eye out for the energy bar when this happens again.

Never had this happen to me in Legion, I ran your assassination macro (and others) in Raids and never had the lock ups, also ran Outlaw macros, never had lockups, ran Ret Pally macros never had lockups (my Ret Pally is still 110, so I cant use him to test).

So, at this point I’m at a loss for what may be the cause. My computer has plenty of speed and memory, so I don’t think its that.

Maybe its a addon, I may have to start turning them off (my Weak Aura is just the combo point bar, that’s it (don’t need anything else as my bar icons show me the rest, I put a sound on max CP to alert me to use a finisher).

=============Edit
So, I played around some more with the target dummy, and a different macro (Crash’s Outlaw v.4) and I got it to lock! It started up again when I manually pressed a none macro key (Slice and Dice I think) and the macro started firing again!

So, I beginning to think that its GSE.

Iv been having the same issue since yesterday with all Rogue macros I have tried. Outlaw macros have been especially buggy. Use John Mets, Yours and another and they all get stuck on abilities that are on cool down. Just now tried John Mets, one I used regularly. And its starting to hang now on Adrenaline rush. Worked first pass then just stopped. Waited till AR was off cool down and locked up as soon as it fired. This one gets stuck on blade rush. Soon as it fires it freezes the macro. Looking for suggestions or possible fixes.

So to me, its starting to look like a GSE problem, there were two changes done within the week, the last one was to fix something for Hunters/pets and the one previous to that was to fire Trinkets as it was in the previous version of GSE (I think that’s what the change was)

So, one of those may be the cause of the problems.
I can write a ticket for TimothyLuke but at this point I cant prove that its a bug. Anyone have a way to contact him to look at this issue?

=============Edit
I opened a bug report, will see if it goes anywhere

Reply from GSE developer:

When Cymiric had this happen it came down to lag. Others that had this had macros with GCD abilities in the KeyPress locking up the macro. The two changes haven’t changed anything on GSE’s execution. The code for that hasn’t changed since WoD. The trinket change stopped GSE changing /use 13 to /use TrinketSlot0 and the hunter change changed Mend Pet to Revive Pet. There is nothing in that that will change how your macro executes. What you need to do with this is whet this to lock up and have /Gs debug running so you can see why it locked up. That’s what /Gs debug is for.

======
Both of the macros I use only have Stealth and Trick of the Trade, both are 0sec CD, so I’m going to try and reproduce this while running debug.

So I tried the /gs debug and enabbled it, my fps dropped to 0!
Checked my latency:
/run print("Current Latency: "…select(4,GetNetStats())…“ms.”)

It showed it to be about 30ms, thats high, I will need to contact my Internet provider about this.

So, at this point, perhaps its an issue of the dreaded LAG.

I have noticed tonight that if blade flurry is on cd it can hang on that, i’m going to run some testing on it tomorrow and if that is what causes it i’ll throw it on a modifier. It has never been an issue previously however. Both myself and Abby ran a dungeon together tonight and it was hanging for her but running fine for me so it seems a little intermittent.

Check the latency when you are logged in, just copy/past the following line into chat:

/run print("Current Latency: "…select(4,GetNetStats())…“ms.”)

I’d be interested in knowing what your latency’s are.

My latency is 93 ms which is normal for me

I have noticed tonight that if blade flurry is on cd it can hang on that, i’m going to run some testing on it tomorrow and if that is what causes it i’ll throw it on a modifier. It has never been an issue previously however. Both myself and Abby ran a dungeon together tonight and it was hanging for her but running fine for me so it seems a little intermittent.

Yes, its been intermittent for me, sometimes right after or during the first trash pull, other times later in.

But overall, perhaps having Blade Flurry on a mod may be best anyway, typical we just have one boss to deal with and no sense wasting energy on Blade Flurry. few dungeons have two/three boss but a mod would deal with that.

Question is, when it is used on a mod, will it still hang (intermittently).

I was not able to run /gs debug, my fps went down to zero, which it did not do with the previous version of GSE, I mentioned that to the dev in my “unproven bug” report, don’t know if he will check it out or not.

Try this it doesn’t hang on blade flurry now and should be fine. Blade flurry is on a shift modifier

dWZncaWsiYBfKTjvMjvHhRsZwOUSQUPq6xqQVHuhMu7eH9c2nI2VIFcbddf9BvmqQQAOqsdwPHlqoivPUhLkDmIJlalKsPwke1IPQy5i50K0tHAzK45OAIuvAQO0KrbtxYRPuYvrH8mrxxQAJukAROqTzi02PuvFMQkZIIPrvY6eq3gsmokz0cX4PuXjfO(kLcxJkNNQOZjL7kO(lLQmialqiagzeqaj7HaJy9WBBaekalGz1XpzXbSIisQOayFFe19Xfqiagh0Fd2xGqPJjG9UVICOamYNJT(ygu1(7HQFrkFOuj97PaCu9L6W4NIREi5alqialqiag9vZRzdXRxhxrcpRvhDhqOay0xnVMnekhgcKhrfXk8SsArtdejGrF18A2qOCyiqDCfEwjPDmbcVam6RMxZQqlw00aHdWOVAEX)a6FY7p7Sup)l7EpO4JUMDwPLP4mZkTmfNzwPLP4mZkTmLoZSILJUlnZkTmfNzwPLP4mZQWSzzMvSC0DPzwPLP4mZkTmfNzwPLP4mZQWSzzMvSC0DPzwPLP4mZkTmfNzwPLP4mZQWSzbyup8kQ(sDawOamsVNOs9CoWcfGr69e5p(18hyHcWOs9r1xQdWcecGrF18A2q(J452ZnVDu5fp8So6w6fuagxFq2SN8wQhsaJ)a6FYsvhdfuaoQMSxhhmz9u2)jl1djyBOGcaROOK_OUTLAW
Talents 2111322

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Pistol Shot, Roll the Bones, Ambush, Blade Rush, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Adrenaline Rush, Blade Flurry

I also added tricks of the trade in since I kept pulling aggro from tanks

Tried this with a training dummy, made it through one rotation and then lock up. This also happened with Clashes macro. Something changed with GSE this morning, macros’ just stopped working for some reason for me, when I checked GSE had an update, which I installed.

I deleted all macros and reinstalled, still not getting past one rotation.
Here is what I am getting after one rotation, what have I screwed up?

Rook_Outlaw
ROOK_OUTLAW,3,nil,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
ROOK_OUTLAW,4,nil,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
ROOK_OUTLAW,5,Blade Rush,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
ROOK_OUTLAW,6,reset=combat Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Roll the Bones, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Dispatch, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Dispatch, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Dispatch,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
ROOK_OUTLAW,2,nil,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
ROOK_OUTLAW,3,nil,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
ROOK_OUTLAW,4,nil,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
ROOK_OUTLAW,5,Blade Rush,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
ROOK_OUTLAW,6,reset=combat Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Roll the Bones, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Dispatch, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Dispatch, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Dispatch,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.

Outlaw (Crash)
OUTLAW,2,nil,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
OUTLAW,3,Adrenaline Rush,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
OUTLAW,4,Blade Rush,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
OUTLAW,5,Sinister Strike, Roll the Bones, Blade Flurry, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Roll the Bones, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Blade Flurry, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Dispatch,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
OUTLAW,3,Adrenaline Rush,Able To Cast,Resources Available,GCD Free,Not actively casting anything else.
OUTLAW,4,Blade Rush,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.
OUTLAW,5,Sinister Strike, Roll the Bones, Blade Flurry, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Roll the Bones, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Blade Flurry, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Dispatch, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Pistol Shot, Dispatch,Not Able to Cast,Resources Available,GCD In Cooldown,Not actively casting anything else.

Where did you find that log?

I am not able to replicate this error at all no matter what I try I cannot get this macro to get stuck. The only time it got stuck previously was with blade flurry and in the last version I posted that is now on a mod. I am going to update the OP with the export from my game again just in case.

Nevermind it is gs debug you’re running. I avoid that like the plague as it locks my system up everytime I do. So the not able to cast on the lines can only be removed by getting rid of the cast sequence completely and making each spell /cast and then you have to only press the key when the GCD is not on cd. At that point the not able to cast goes away. However if you put it all back into a castsequence and only press the key when the GCD is not on cooldown it does it again. I’m not sure if that is by design or what but it was the only way I could get the not able to cast out of the debug window.