BladePro Presents "PACMAN EXTREME BUILD"

lol that is what made u post again after 2yrs xD

2 Likes

Do we have an estimated time of arrival Blade? cant wait too see the new changes :slight_smile:

Im hyped as f***, i hope he will realese the updated Version soon.

Im freaking enjoy the DD and tank macro.
Keep up the good work blade.

I think Iā€™m doing something wrong with this macro or just misunderstanding how itā€™s intended to work. I feel like little to no chaos strikes go off even more so when I meta? Help me understand exactly what Iā€™m doing wrong please and thank you.

blade your busting my nutsack here mate haha whens the new update coming

u made that account 41mins ago dude what and also i been getting it to work with pause/wait lol it will be done as soon as i get it to use it as i want it to so it will be way faster

i knew it was going to take alot of my time to get it right with the changes im implementing if u want it to come faster i posted what u can do to help me but if u dont want to dont worry will just take all my time

lol i have just been working on my macros as of late every day good thing i have employees to do my day job xD

2 Likes

aye I did I donā€™t see what you mean by that tbh lol I made it so I could comment

tbh pal love the sarcasm but its just not needed where all just exited about the new macro as it just kicks arse thatā€™s all

and yeah I made the account last night andā€¦ been following your macro for about 2/3 months now and it really is the best one out it seams to have a couple luls in rotation but apart from that half a second its awesome

so I didnā€™t see the post asking for help but tell me what you need and its done

personally I use bod as my major so maybe weave 2 heart uses in there meta cast at players location on shift is a must more then one eye beam 2 min I donā€™t know how you ran it but even with the inner loop limit it dosent cast half as much as it should ill post my parse when im on later but I run in a mythic dung team pushing tens and 15+s I use this macro and 3/4 situational buttons and I hit top dps with ease the sustain is actually crazy once you have the right traits at first I was smashing big numbers in burst but after 1/2 mins it dropped to like 24k now with the right traits and a bit extra gear only 454 btw im smashing 90-80k burst slowly dropping to 60k at a min on like a 5 min parse I ran 15mins on a test dummy last night still smashing 34k at 36mil dmg haha thing just dosent stop constant power

Does any1 know how I stop it from interrupting Focused Azerite Beam?

I have tried both with:
/cast [nochanneling, combat] Focused Azerite Beam

and
/cast [nochanneling, combat] Heart Essence

But they both get interrupted immediatelyā€¦

it is recommended to not put that essence in a macro, cause it will interupt, you should hit it manually

1 Like

ok keep it in If you want for me some reason cntrl stops my macro dead mid rotation so when your macro is casting leave it go once channeled just before it goes through to the dmg part press control let it go all the way then take finger of cntrl and it will just continue same with eye beam issues etc

@BladePro Iā€™m still smashing the meters. But not hitting the sim, I think in part because of my missing the traits you recommend. Iā€™m working on getting the gear that has those traits again. According to the sim, it should be casting Annihilation and Chaos Strike a bit more. But as I said, I donā€™t have the recommended traits yet. I run the macro at 0ms.

Here are my base stats :
Screenshot 2020-03-15 at 08.34.26

Here is my Details! meter:

Ur main stats are Crit - Versa - Haste - Mastery as demonhunter on single target then again i dont know what essences u are using or anything otherwise i would try to help

You should put the conditions on all the other abilities, not on the one that you donā€™t want to interruptā€¦

Ya I get that. They asked for updates on people using the macro as theyā€™re refactoring it at the moment. Just trying to help with giving as much info as possible :smiley:

Sry to sound dumb but im new to everything and was wondering if you could tell me what you mean by ā€œrun at 20msā€ how do I know where I stand? thanks haha

So Iā€™ve just started a DH yesterday and tested out more macros. This one is the best. However, Iā€™m getting the lock problem pretty often. Only when Eye Beam is shot it unlocks for a few seconds and then back in locked. Only reloading UI solves it for some time before it starts again. Is this happening to anyone else?

Also I noticed that Eye Beam isnā€™t used right on cooldown, a few good seconds after. Tried running at different MS from 20 to 50. My latency is around 40-45. Same

some people have special programs or hardware that can click the macro so fast ie 20ms. also you can set the GSE to a specific MS in the options section.

Is the Macro updated ? Can you please tell me which one to use.

the top one is the most current.

so using the same version as whats in the first post i did a 14 key with overall dps being 160k i was like tf

2 Likes