BladePro Presents "PACMAN EXTREME BUILD"

having a 3rd hand comes in handy for keyboard spam…

I like your macro, I really do. For all-out-balls-to-the-wall-maximum DPS, it is indeed the best. It matches your swagger perfectly. :stuck_out_tongue:

However, I can’t and won’t use it (as it is posted) for 2, maybe 3 reasons.

1. Glaive toss – Yes, it’s a DPS gain. But, in my opinion it’s too much of a liability in high keys. You’ll piss some people off real fast if that demonic-boomerang pulls something that wasn’t intended to be pulled… or break a CC that’s keeping the current situation from turning into an avalanche.

2. Chaos Nova – In the sequence-- yes, you’ll see some DPS from it when it goes off… but it essentially negates the true purpose of spell-- as a stun, which is highly critical for interrupting bad stuff (even normally non-interrupt-able stuff) If left in the sequence, it’s just randomly stunning shit… and it’s not going to be available for when you really need it.

3. Eye Beam – We’ve beat this horse to death… Lazy DH’s are either in 2 camps… Eye Beam in the rotation or Eye Beam out of rotation… I’m an out guy… Yes–in a long, single target or target dummy fight… you’ll see more DPS from Eye Beam in the rotation. --But lining up that mob and lazer-beaming the living shit out of them is what you should be doing.

Even if you take all 3 of these things out of the sequence (as I have) this macro still performs beautifully. The Immolation Aurora / Blade Dance / Chaos Strike / Demon Bite rotation is balanced perfectly (for me, at least,) it keeps fury in a good place and and spits out great DPS.

So there it is… My analysis–not a negative critique… just a discussion.

Play hard, play lazy.

-Hank

4 Likes

THIS IS WHAT I WISH TO SEE MORE OF IN BOTH MY MACROS This feedback here is the type of feedback that will decide how i update them nice work and i will try to work in some type of modifier for Nova/Beam.

I NEED MORE OF THIS PLS ANY BIT HELPS

3 Likes

What kind of parses is everyone getting? I feel like everyone says BladePro’s is the best macro and I’ve tested it vs other macros, they all perform about the same for me, which is 5-10k less DPS than what i sim at…any suggestions? I dont think its casting Annihilation/DeathSweep enough or EyeBeam as often either.

You’re not missing anything… The good ones all run about the same… I’ve found some perform better than others depending on my equipped traits… so keep some of those different macros in your “macro bag” and re-test when your gear/traits change. IMO, any macro that pulls 90% of sim is good to go. Anything above that is probably YOUR gear/trait/stats aligning perfectly.

1 Like

Curious if I am optimal or something is up…running at 20ms, in game lat is ~60

Sim - 64k - Raidbots
In Org:
On single training target dummy, 2 minute run, 47k
On multi raiding dummies(3), 2 minute run, 64k

Link to toon: https://raider.io/characters/us/aegwynn/Qarosis

depends a ton on the tank in mythics on my dps…meaning if they pull huge pulls, dps is 59kish overall…if pulling 2’s and 3’s, closer to 43k…these are all on mythic 10+

I guess my question is am I optimal? I run with other DH’s that pull 20k + more than me…especially on single targets…

Thanks!

First, compare apples to apples. Re-sim… the sim you posted is for a patchwork fight… choose “Target Dummy” as the fight type in your sim settings… then compare to your actual target dummy fight… Be sure your actual fight time matches the sim fight time too.

I don’t know your stat weights… but for Havoc DHs, you should understand the Crit/Versatility relationship… More Crit = higher single target damage, More Versatility = higher AoE damage… you can balance, but usually those stats are inverse of each other… (you are either heavy on one and light on the other).

Also… these macros aren’t MIN/MAX… don’t expect a 95%+ parse…

Actually mastery is our worst stat as havoc demon hunter

1. Versatility;
  2. Critical Strike = Haste;
  3. Agility;
  4. Mastery.Note here that Mastery is significantly lower than the other options; if it can be avoided, it should be. Some talent builds offer a slightly better performance with it, but it never reaches the level of alternatives.

Havoc, in Battle for Azeroth, relies mostly on larger volumes of stats rather than specific ones, so in most cases (aside from specific slots) you will be favouring item level solely for the Agility and flat secondary gains. Ideally, to decide on specific gear, you should generate your own stat weight plot within SimulationCraft, as due to this the stats currently present on your gear can drastically alter which is the ideal choice.

What a complete noob I AM!..didnt realize you could change to target dummy vs patchwork…

Ok, so resim’d with target dummy…wow, as MANY have said, this macro rocks…im at 96% sim’d dps…

Ill take a look again at my gear for ilvl and mess with that abit…for sim’ing I have been just selecting all gear in my bag for each slot and seeing which ones give the greatest DPS…its a bit different for askmrrobot but pretty close.

Edited my above post… I meant to say Crit-- not mastery… Mastery sucks. Higher crit usually translates to higher single target damage.

been sick af but i feel better now imma see about updating to 2 macros 1 for aoe and 1 for st

1 Like

Uh-oh. Covid-19 ? :mask:

yeah actually but good thing i blade dance just in time xD

sorry but i may be really dumb… but i can not understand whats the last version of this macro.
=(

Hey just did a test and thought I’d share some results, here is my talents + azerite + essences.

MS set to = 20 - In game MS was (13 Home - 13 World)

Details!: Damage Done for Eye of Corruption [7:05 EF]

1. Gahzdh … 26.85M (63.1k, 100.0%)

Details!: Gahzdh - Damage Done for Eye of Corruption [7:05 EF]

1. Lethal Strikes: 4.49M (16.7%)
  2. Reaping Flames: 2.64M (9.8%)
  3. Melee: 2.60M (9.7%)
  4. Annihilation: 2.54M (9.4%)
  5. Death Sweep: 2.21M (8.2%)
  6. Trail of Ruin: 1.48M (5.5%)
  7. Chaos Strike: 1.32M (4.9%)
  8. Eye Beam: 1.29M (4.8%)
  9. Mind Flay: 1.25M (4.7%)
  10. Demon’s Bite: 1.23M (4.6%)
  11. Vile Bile: 1.21M (4.5%)
  12. Ancient Flame: 1.03M (3.9%)
  13. Blade Dance: 755K (2.8%)
  14. Immolation Aura: 668K (2.5%)
  15. Gutripper: 618K (2.3%)
  16. Echoing Void: 588K (2.2%)
  17. Electrostatic Induction: 407K (1.5%)
  18. Throw Glaive: 234K (0.9%)
  19. Immolation Aura: 186K (0.7%)
  20. Chaos Nova: 83.9K (0.3%)
  21. Metamorphosis: 18.3K (0.1%)

Edit:
Deleted, cuz no support.

1 Like

insane, do you have for dh tank? @geist

Nope, but if i have some time i will do one.
I still work on the DPS marco, its still not perfect - Give me some days.
After this i can try to do one for tank.

Okey, do a post! from ur macros!

For tank we need 2, for glut+bomb like! @geist

Edit:
Deleted, cuz no support.

1 Like