BladePro Presents "PACMAN EXTREME BUILD"

Any updates incoming for this one at all?

Ok, so Iā€™ve been using this for over a year now and it is an amazing macro. I have adjusted it to suit me, though the base core of it is the same.

Something I want to know isā€¦

Is there a way to have the macro reset after I toggle on and off with my mouse. I use a naga like blade and I noticed there isnā€™t anything wrong with the macro missing spells etc. that all comes down to tweaking and getting your ms timing nearly perfect, which I have done and also it comes down to where the macro is up to when you toggle it on and off.

For example. I can manually get 3 death sweeps in after an eyebeam, however if I open manually and then toggle the macro, depending where it is up to it will not get the 3 death sweeps in after an eyebeam, it will miss 2 or 3 before firing.

If I rest the macro after my opener and use eyebeam the macro will however get 3 death sweeps in after the eyebeam. Though! A big problem and this is what people are probably running into isā€¦ with the manual reset: say ā€œleft mouse buttonā€ for example, the macro will lock up and wonā€™t work.

So I need a fix. A way to have the macro reset on demand that doesnā€™t freeze the macro.

In my head o know what I want and itā€™s simple: when I toggle the macro on, I want it to always start from the start when using the naga mouse. However Iā€™ve looked in the GSE options and it only has modifiers which Iā€™m not interested in as all my keybindings are set and dealt with, I have no room for any other modifiers other than a left click and obviously the reset function of GSE is locking up macros.

Sorry for long winded post.

1 Like

Iā€™m a total noob when it comes to this stuff. Do I just spam the button and it goes through the rotation? Also, what does the MS delay do, why is it a thing? Thanks :slight_smile:

@Villains, Yes these macros are meant to be mashed and it will go through the sequence that the author has defined. As for the ms, I use a Razer mouse, but some use AutoHotKey. It allows you to just hold down the button and the speed at which it ā€˜clicksā€™ the macro button is configurable to whatever speed works best for you. For this macro, I run it at 10ms

Does that mean you call the macro 100 times a second?

which one is the updated last macro does anyone know this?

Always the one on Top.

why no pvp macro? why?

The rotation doesnā€™t change much. Its situational skills you hit yourself.

sure. Fro myself, I use razer and the synapse app. In it I set the macro to button 1, whereupon I configure the macro to run while the button is pressed. And I have it set at 10ms

Please do not link to other sites in your titles or descriptions , I have edited the title for you.

How do u configure to run while pressed? Place the whole thing in key press?

i will be updating this and my vengeance tanking macro all thru shadowlands.
first day of release i will have it up and running

10 Likes

Itā€™s a feature of synapse, razerā€™s gui

Hey boss, I know the hunters have their own Discord, have you though about doing one? I would love to help with this all as I am a huge fan. Just trying to get your thoughts on this is all.

I would love to buy BladePro coffee for his efforts on all this!

1 Like

Hey, will this be updated to pre-patch?

3 Likes

@BladePro, Will this be updated soon or is it still working fine? Anyone using this atm?

Iā€™m still using this macro and getting good results. Maybe not optimal but I havenā€™t liked any of the macros made for pre-patch so much. None of them feel right. That probably makes no sense as itā€™s a macro but the best way I can say it. I stole ixicalibur modifiers for it though. Love being able to easily use Metamorphosis as needed. Make sure you adjust the talents as needed though since I think 2 are moved to different spots. I still use the same talents overall even though they have changed slightly.

ill update it later today

3 Likes