BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR M+

Yes you use it to group mobs together.

macro does not work any more used it for a day and bam nothing the next day

working fine for me, i havent updated it since patch tho,

Did you find a good spot to put in Elysian Decree ? I am still testing for the best spot atm.

sorry for the delay in posting anything… been getting geared and ready for m+ next week xD

currently i have been using VERSION 1 IN MYTHIC 0’S and HEROICS with talents World of Warcraft
i use quickened sigils cause i am Kyrian so it reduces the cd on Elysian Decree.
also the legendary i made is Razelikh’s Defilement to further reduce the cd on Elysian Decree.

so with this in mind make sure u are only using ur other sigils that arnt Elysian Decree ONLY WHEN NEEDED cause if u dont have them on CD ur Elysian Decree will be the one getting the CD reduction from ur legendary.

–CONDUIT I AM CURRENTLY USING IS [Growing Inferno] IF U USE THIS CONDUIT I RECOMMEND PICKING Agonizing Flames AS FIRST TALENT FOR DUNGEONS(JUST MAKE SURE TO PULL MODERATE 4+ MOBS IN EACH PULL WHEN POSSIBLE TO MAKE IT WORTH)

i pull double packs in dungeons with this macro version 1 (cause i am a pro tank and i can keep aggro while staying alive using my gear) https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Daddytank link to my current gear i am using if u are curious.

Blood-Spattered Scale trinket is SUPER OP ABSORB FOR WHEN I PULL THE DOUBLE PACK OF MOBS WHILE DEALING DMG AT THE SAME TIME 100% RECOMMEND IT.

Vial of Caustic Liquid as 2nd trinket cause it procs a high amount and does about 4-5% overall dps in dungons.

i am still farming more trinkets and trying stuff out as i go so i will keep u guys updated with posts like this.

LIKE THIS POST IF U LIKE THESE UPDATES I HOPE I DONT MAKE IT SOUND TOO COMPLICATED HAHA .

-Bladepro

13 Likes

the reason i dont put Elysian Decree in the macro is cause u wont have control over when it uses it.
i use it when when i get the current group of mobs stacked close in order to make sure u hit as many adds as possible then pop my trinket for 9k+ dps right off the back with Agonizing Flames and the Growing Inferno doing dmg for a long time while u got ur spirit bomb also in there haha i am going to save up to buy a good 1TB ssd so that i can post whole vidoes of me in each dungeon tanking so everyone can see how i do it and how i plan on doing it as soon as m+ are active and i get that ssd so i have enough space for the video capture!

3 Likes

Blade. just wondering , the macro seems to keep using spirit bomb and hardly ever uses soul cleave, not sure if its the same for everyone
is it worth taking it out and managing it manually ?

also the macro has sigil of flame still in the macro so how would we stop using other sigils ? :slight_smile:

the odds of it being elysian decree are 50/50 u cant not use sigil of flame it not only is a dps ability but helps with aggro. the other sigils are more utility. also i am currently running 14% haste do u have less haste? maybe thats why fracture isint being used enough to generate the soulshards needed for when the macro goes by it?

2 Likes

Use version two for SC.

version 2 does not use spirit bomb just saying

2 Likes

ahhh ur using version 2 for it, ill give that a bash, im not in game atm so not sure on haste level, ill have a look in a bit

just checked and i have 15 % haste ,

Great respons and keep it up bro <3

1 Like

/cast [@player,combat] elysian decree

if kyrian covenant have this 3 in the macro list and have quickened sigils talent as it reduced decrees cooldown to 48secs

Hey @BladePro – this macro really %$%^$%^$ pumps! I love it. Can’t help but notice you still have Sigil of Flame in it though. And since I have the leggo and I’m Kyrian I’d like to dump it. When I remove it it still seems to fire Sigil of Flame every now and then though. And since GSE is using Havoc spell names I’m not sure which one is the guilty party. Any chance you know? Or could update the macro to eliminate Sigil of Flame completely?

Thanks for all the hard work.

1 Like

Sigil of flame is the second to last line in the macro, right above spirit bomb, soul cleave spirit bomb castsequence.

To clarify though, when you edit the macro, make sure its the right version, there is version 1 and 2, swap the default version to 1. That should be what the problem is.

I’ve tried previous versions of your macro and I’ve added some changes, such as removing demon spikes out of it. Macro itself is great, but for higher keys (talking about 20+) but in general its great, using it when I am lazy :slight_smile:

Why did you removing demon spikes ?
I am trying to adapt the macro so I can reach high tier m+

why would u adapt it for high m+ if thats what i do

1 Like