BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR M+

Welp I’m a noob haha. That did it - thank you!

dont work with the new update

Using version 3 but spirit bomb is not activating

it works i been using it even with new update

3 Likes

works for me went from 50-55 fast spamming dungeons used both talents sets to test them out too

Spirit Bomb is not working

@Daniel odd, for me both version 1 and 3 (with Spirit Bomb) work great without any problems… If you could be more clear on what’s not working??? Did you change the version # from the configure page??? Make sure it is set to 1 or 3 to make sure it utilise the SB version!

@Liwu hey yes I tested it extensively. It does Spirit Bomb far too rarely or not at all.
Soul Cleave is used very often for this. I’m using the latest macro and version 3 with a speed of 30ms

@Daniel the reason it uses Soul Cleave so often is because of the legendary that reduce cd to Sigils. You can always add more lines of Spirit Bomb I’m the macro. I agree with you that of you don’t have that legendary, it’s low on SB usage, but it balances itself out with the amount of Decrees you get to cast.

Yes, but fuel bomb is hardly used at all. I think we still have to work on the macro

i currently use version 4 only now since i am kyrian and i am doing +12s with overall 2.5k DPS in keys the reason i am saying this is cause me personally i have it set to 0 MS yes thats right 0 MS on razer naga mouse AND with the gear i have my haste is around 20% which is really helpful so that the macro can use more FRACTURE’S with lower cd on it due to haste all the while the MS speed i use is going super fast therefor if its not casting fracture it is using soul cleave so it does not cap pain and my pain keeps getting used as soon as its coming in.

This is my razer naga 0 MS settings LUL MY SPELLS TOGGLE SO FAST THAT MY MOUSE CATCHES FIRE MID KEY AND KEEP GOING CAUSE TIMING KEYS>BURNT HAND JK ROFL

lol lmk if i need to explain it differently haha

SPIRIT BOMB should only be used if u wanna do more dps on LOW KEYS i would not recommend using SB in 10+ keys unless u want to give ur healer a heart attack kekw

5 Likes

@BladePro wtf
however, I hope you can do this macro well with Spirit Bomb

Anyone know why this macro dont work for me ? the macro icon is just a question mark.
GSE is up to date aswell. this macro worked for me like 3 days ago

try deleting icon then create icon again. I had this happen to a few of my macros and doing this fixed it

@zeltanz look your Blizzard Makro Interface and delete Makro for this Char

Hey @BladePro, any advice on what stats to stack on? Haste / Mastery?

@BladePro just wondering if you feeling alright running the macro at 0ms? With the new ToS in place.

I have this issue too, deleting + creating icon or even deleting it from Blizz interface doesn’t seem to fix it.

i have same razer but i use naga trinity and bind on my mouse with 0ms, but i became massive fps drops when i spam the macro but when i do 0.01ms overall on the macro it works well.
where is the failure for this drops that i have?

Hi guys,
i cant make this macro work…i try to delete de icon and create a new one, i delete blizzard macro even the specific one and still dont work, any sugestions? Thx
Need to sey is the only macro that i cant make it work, and i really want to make it work…