BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

it is used in the sequence “Shear” automatically uses Fracture instead when u have it talented :slight_smile:

Here is my Raider IO profile i only use this macro and u can track my progress here :stuck_out_tongue:
I use my macro for every key so if i tweak it i will update for u guys aswell!!

3 Likes

really good job with this one, thanks very much

2 Likes

hi noob player here just wanna say it works great, but after i do a skill.
i think it got stuck with shear skill i can’t find it in the skillbook…

note: nvm found it ^^ its flawless ^^

firstly it works really nciely but i realize after trying some normal dungeons and dummies i cap my fury and soul cleave and shards a lot … perhaps due to lag? my ping is around 150-200

i am playing around with input speed right now i am spamming at 100ms? (10 hits per second) any suggestions?

thank you once agian for this awesome macro ^^

1 Like

Try spamming the macro faster. Maybe 20ms spam and make your left mouse click reset rotation in options.

i litterally have my razer synapse ms spam set to “0” rofl so fast af boi

1 Like

Reached 4K IO yesterday i wonder how much higher i can go with this macro lul…

Answer to that is as high as i want to cause its that gud xD

Macro so fkn good that it updates itself…
jk

PS. if u wanna know what talents/stats i use check my io page

3 Likes

yep, set 20ms and work fine for me

have a new update for 24+ keys coming tonight

3 Likes

hellllll yeahhh cant wait to lose my virginity

d8tjgaqzvEmkVKO4TcABOs3MuMjrK7kKzJQoTe3KkPFPK(gcPVIG0ovQ9c2nL9d1pjQmmsvnobgirugQK0GrA4krhujCueuoMqDCIQSqQklLiTyvz5i6Hev1tvSmiEoKMivIPsstgHA6sDrsLptvEgjUocSreITkjAZii2UKq(OKGzrfttv9AIsJKuLZrv1OLuhw0jjcNfbvxdvCEQuRusO(nH)sevdXGkSJHXNKw4IUQsLtYvxSLrIDfGncOcJAYFwJctmIIIcsmm6mcrqYo5l0wMD(k8L2n4dMfe01csy8XNeFvjfWuHrxLhjAryWgHlchyCnncsEjS(iROZ6IWaFWqOxk7ccituqfAyC5iKKa(g2iWO3XVeMk1jDKqUnMgJPsmykrKtkMkJocFWueoy6ITlyQpDssocftxSDbtLQJWWu1fss3wDW0yefffKyCfxPoPJeYTXuemvIbtjICsXu9KOc6PtkMQQ3InMIWbtLrhHpy6ITlyQuDegMQUqs62QdMIOeROGedJRjJuu5rIwegkOc7yqf2XWSYs0gtdnbRon74lMNdtO9Yoctv()ao(HncmRSeTX0qtWQtZo(I55WeAVSJWuL)pGlxyRaZklrBmn0eS60SJVyEomH2l7imfHtGFe9H9hMvwI2yAOjy1PzhFX8CycTx2ryksmI(bFyZbMvwI2yAOjy1PzhFX8CycTx2ryQY)hWXpS5cZklrBmn0eS60SJVyEomH2l7imv5)d4suytuywzjAJPHMGvNMD8fZZrYwYNUpshMq7LDeMIO)NJFUWoaMvwI2ON8i4m2HPHMGvNMD8fZZHj0EzhHPZYczPXuFcTNdMQ8)bCrCW0zzHS0yQpH2dg5l0Ezd(GrVljgEWSpMSWdgFhFdpyKwmVy4bJ0I5HapyujlMSxJapyK5Cl94Ve9avOHrMZDvYdffuHDmmRDs6D9zNMBmn0e1jPwuiXxsCe0Wm9TKieySUimyQsweKL2nmQKft2RJHhmvjpxtgPauHgMQc021KrkavOHg2iGkSJHzLLOnMgAcwDA2XxmphMq7LDeMQ8)bC8dBeywzjAJPHMGvNMD8fZZHj0EzhHPk)FaxUWwbMvwI2yAOjy1PzhFX8CycTx2ryQY)hWfb2FywzjAJPHMGvNMD8fZZHj0EzhHPiCc8JOpS5aZklrBmn0eS60SJVyEomH2l7imfjgr)GpS5cZklrBmn0eS60SJVyEomH2l7imv5)d4suytuywzjAJEYJGZyhMgAcwDA2XxmphMq7LDeMQ8)bC87GPk)Faxehmv5)d44h2bWSYs0gtdnbRon74lMNJKTKpDFKomH2l7imfr)ph)CHTFywzjAJEYJGZyhMgAcwDA2XxmphMq7LDeMQ8)bC87GPk)Faxehmv5)d4IaJ8fAVSbFWO3Ledpy2htw4bJVJVHhmslMxm8GPQaTDnzKcqfAyK5CxL8qrbvyhdZANKExF2P5gtdnrDsQffs8LehbnmslMhc8GrLSyYEnc8GrLSyYEDm8Gz6BjriWyDryWuLSiilTByQsEUMmsbOcnmYCULE8xIEGk0qdnmvMKL8XFOGk0WmlpMeUaBobXWi9sILZ4DdpOHgaa

VERSION 1 IS FOR KEYS 25 AND BELOW AND REQ TALENTS 1233321
VERSION 2 IS FOR HIGHER THAN 25 KEYS AND REQ TALENTS 2313321

6 Likes

Love the macro dude, keep killing it!

Noice! Got to about 30 stacks on the tanking dummy :smile:

my ms settings lol

1 Like

BladePro I love the macro but tried 1min at dummy, doing 0 spirit bombs. Set on 10MS got your talents aswell. Fracture (16) Soul Cleave (16) Aura (5) FB (1) Spirit Bomb (0)

Thanks

Check which u have set if its 1 or 2. There are 2 different set ups if u read above so see if you have tab 1 or 2 being used

the reason lower ms is better with my macro is cause it is priority sequence macro so it cycles spells from top to bottom of the sequence and everytime it resets or u use ur set macro reset buttons it starts from the top regardless of where u are at in the list of spells.

so lets say my example sequence is

line 1 : imolation aura
line 2: fiery brand
line 3 : soul cleave
line 4: fracture

it will go from 1 > 1 > 2 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 4

every time it passes a spell it uses it if u have resources and its not on CD

those 4 lines amount to a total of 10 spells that it will attempt to use if they are available.

so faster ms will allow it to cycle and complete the sequence faster

HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE LUL I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE

LINK TO SHADOWLANDS SPANKING AND TANKING MACRO POST UPDATED

2 Likes

he will be here Pls version 8.2.0

Please for sake of archiving content for BFA and keeping forums tidy, create under a new topic for Shadowlands.

BladePro was notified previously and will be archiving this topic.

We have done this for every expansion.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like