BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

A good webcam and microphone. I’m a Razer fanboi and have both of theirs but Logitech is popular.

A Twitch account.

StreamlElements OBS.live (is ultimately an advancement of OBS with increased functionality. This software is free and open source software for video recording and live streaming and offers an even easier installation process than OBS.)

A good and stable internet connection. At least 50gb down and 10gb up.

A good mid to high end PC.

A great camera presence and personality.

Finally, LOTS OF PATIENCE.

I was a former streamer for a few years as well. I know Lutechi and Elfyau stream, too. With them and me they should be able to answer any questions. Plus, there’s shitloads of tutorials and ways to get your stream setup, running and customized just by Googling.

Hope this helps, sir.

2 Likes

First and foremost I love your macros @BladePro . As someone who has nerve damage and finds it difficult to feel for the buttons what you do allows me to play at a higher level than your avg player. For that I am extremely grateful.

I am running into an issue and im trying to figure it out. I am not getting the dps you are at a 471 ilvl with td rank 2. I could go as high as td3. I would sacrifice some stats however. I am wondering if you or someone on the forum here could give me some advice. I feel I isolated the issue to the macro locking or delaying every 10-12sec. I know its not trinkets or essences so Im thrown off. Id record it if I could figure it out. I am averaging about 36k overall right now in dungeons and about 25k overall on the target dummy. Comparing your stats and gear vs mine I should be doing near your numbers given the corruption difference but the gap should not be that much. Do you think I need to just play with the ms? Id be happy to chat in discord as well if that is easier. Thanks all.

Hi @BladePro

I have tried your macro and I have a big problem with rage :(.

100% rage and never spend rage. I use version 2 of your macro and I see the macronever use Soul Cleave :X.

Have you any idea ?

Hey bladepro, been using u’r macro for havroc and love it, work perfect for me. I cant get this one to work at all, tryed deleting it and importing it again but its like it wont "start2 up - any sugestion what i wrong ?

u have to be in combat so start with aggro taunt or glaive then use it

@BloodSweatBeer whats ur haste at?

Hello Blade,
thanks for your macro!
for me is the best one on this site!
tank 2830 rio
multiple +20,+19 with this fucking awesome masterpiece!

2 Likes

Hey! i started using this,but i ve had a problem with version 1 not using soul cleave, so i added /cast[combat] Soul Cleave after demon spikes like in the version 2 , i m low ilvl

What do you mean you set it to 10ms? Im new to this so not sure if im doing this right

I did /gs
import
added macro
added the macro to action bar
im pressing the keys but it just cycles thru, am I doing it right?

nope. if u have something like a razer synapse or logitech ghub u can set a macro for example key [ 1 ] on your keyboard so it repeatedly “press” this button every 10 milliseconds (10 ms). But im not sure how it works with the ping and ms setup … could need some help with it too >.<

Twitch imma start streaming real soon

1 Like

Awesome news, looking forward to it!!

Hello.

So I’ve downlaoded GSE and successfully used a havoc macro with no problems.

When I use this macro, like some others have mentioned, the issue is that when we get up to the “castsequence” line with Spirit Bomb and Soul Cleave, nothing happens and you are left with a full pain bar.

It only sometimes will manage to get a cast of spirit bomb or soul cleave. So the trouble seems to be with the castsequence line.

I will follow the troubleshooting instructions in the mentioned post and report back.

If anyone has experienced castsequence issues and is aware of common fixes then please let us know. This macro’s design is incredibly simple so the fix I imagine is very simple.

seems like you try to use a macro for vengeance as a havoc dh

Actually I am fully aware that to use a vengenace macro you have to be in vengeance spec. Additionally, to use a havoc macro you must be in havoc spec.

What would be helpful for those who can’t seem to get this macro working using default settings would be if the author tried testing it with default settings that GSE comes with.

Anyway, I’ve created my own version of the macro which splits it into 2 buttons which is unfortunate but I suspect that it may have to do with hardware limitations as OP seems to be using some extra hardware (macro mouse). Or simply it is a problem with my hardware or settings but I haven’t found the solution easy to find so far.

I suspect that maybe a turbo-button might be the key to getting GSE to cycle through the cast lines fast enough to reach beyond the 4th or 5th lines in priority mode (and I don’t want to use sequential mode when i don’t spam the button fast enough manually). I tried fiddling with it and putting some parts in the pre macro and post macro to see if I could still get those Spirit Bomb and Soul Cleave casts that weren’t happening at all, capping the resource meter.

I’ll share my 2 Macros and maybe someone might help me to figure out how to get it into 1 button or it may help those who are struggling to use this for whatever reason.

Thanks to BladePro for sharing this macro which I used to learn the basics of GSE.

This macro has gotten me through all the keys I’ve done so far and through 7/12M as well, huge shoutout!

3 Likes

on my stream i will show people the way to set it up like me

2 Likes

Just followed you on Twitch. My DH just hit 120 and I’m looking forward to smashing some keys with this

how do you select which version to use.
Also would this work in raid?

The version will automatically kick in depending what you are doing, so if you are doing PvP for example what ever version is set in the configuration will rotate through