BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

Excited to see the stream and it at work. Might just have to pull my old dh out the closet and dust him off.

Iā€™m having a tad bit of an issue with using the Logitech software.

• When I active the 10ms auto-click rotation, the spells are being cast extremely inconsistent. I can see the abilities lightly flash on and back off. Iā€™ve tried to adjust the MS through the Logitech software but it isnā€™t fixing the issue. Does anyone else have this issue with Logitech?

• The other issue is, the macro gets hung up and I have to force an ability to get the macro working again. Does anyone else have this issue?

• Does this happen with the Razor software?

For some reason the macro is leaving me full capped as it doesnt cast soul cleave. It also seems to cast spirit bomb but not as often as it should. i.e. whenver I have 4 or 5 orbs downs

Just started playing a DH. Can I basically just be in Vengeance mode the whole time after 120 since the dps it produces is really good?

Just curious if this macro is running strongā€¦ and if any improvements are needed?

Not at all. While it has decent damage, havoc still brings way more damage. At least until you are in high iLvl I would recommend you to switch to Havoc for daily quests/world quests, and switch back for vengeance for tanking.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/49822636?zone=20&new=true#spec=Vengeance

my current dh tank gear and dungeon scores using this macro thats in the first post

best way to reach me is by messaging me thru in game whisper im on everyday if u guys have any questions!
ive been busy working on pushing to 4k io and aboveā€¦ i havent updated it cause there is no need yet if the macro needs updating i will post it as soon as i update it for myself.

DPS 18 Underrot

HPS 18 Underrot

also msg me in game if anyone around 3k io is looking to push 20+ keys LF solid heals and dps

@BladePro youā€™re still kicking woot, thank god

@Crazytrain yo msg me in game on NA lets do a key xD

What timezone are ya? Iā€™ll be on later tonight

I have been using this for tanking keys, my overall dmg through out dungeons have been around 40-50k consistently. I rarely ever die unless im being dumb and overpull, i am still building my io, currently at 1900, but rarely have issues in 15 keys. I would like to try spirit bomb in keys, but the spirit bomb version on here has terrible damage for me, idk whats going on with it but its rarely activating spirit bomb and feels like its locking up. Spirit bomb went off once in 2 mins, and soul cleave went off once in 2 mins. :c

This is great motivation seeing these sort of numbers. Is this using the gluttony or spirit bomb version?

Iā€™ve also been using this macro at 455ilvl but canā€™t seem to achieve hps I see here. Simming at near 50k. But the macro on itā€™s own will run 100+ stacks on a dummy. Ive checked your twitch hoping to see a vod no luck.

When you get low on health are you popping anything when the healer is struggling? When i drop below 50% im looking to ramp up the HPS however it appears to be a linear line rather than something that can be ramped up or down.

Lastly how are you going with skittish this week for AOE threat with the macro?

1 Like

low health use nzoth trinket and start to kite away xD

hey blade what could i add into the macro for a modifier to make it so i cast infernal strike on myself?

/cast [@player] Infernal Strike

or if you want to add it to a mod

/cast [mod:alt,@player] Infernal Strike

Oi, just wanted to mention that Iā€™ve been using your macro for months, doing 22ā€™s with no issues. I use version 2, obviously :o)

Thank you!

1 Like

i recommend u make a regular wow macro for the infernal strike and use it like that so that u dont run into any issues.
i use a @cursor macro for my infernal strike so that i land where my mouse is without having to click again for leap and have a seperate macro for @player to help with aggro grabbing and dps just dont over use ur infernal strike when u put it in a @player macro since u might waste both leaps and not have one for when u need to kite

just my 2 cents i only do keys and i main dh tank i have over 280+ timed 15 runs what do i know :upside_down_face:

actually now its timed 310+ runs xD