BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

Im running keys higher than 15 now, when do i need to take off demon spikes from rotation and start manually using it?

Maybe I missed it but can you link your stream so that we can check it out. Thank you.

Yep, forgot to put it in the list but I use it in the macro myself as I have two macros for it :smiley: but yes you’re right.

i will be updating this macro all thru shadowlands btw this one and the havoc macro just so that everyone knows :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks BladePro!

/10char

where do i post my shadowlands update here or in a diff post? anyone know?

2 Likes

@BladePro There is a PTR/Shadowlands group for that if you want to start a new thread! Thanks for the update :smiley:

https://wowlazymacros.com/c/shadowlands/120

I’m on Beta and would love to give your updated macro a go. Please let me know where you post it. Thanks!

1 Like

THis machito had been completel thr bedt fo tanking I felt relaly confident going into a 10 to start out and seehow thing went no issues besides a few bad pug dps pulls lol. but the macro preforms always got me out of some back spots. always keep up the excellent work. Hope to see a new DH macros from you.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this!

Hey, is there a Demon Hunter Side Discord, I know there are a few side ones, just asking.

yo m8, have you posted any ptr/beta macros yet?

I haven’t seen anything about it. I think they may be taking a break honestly.

i been pushing to 4k io with this macro Bladepro doesnt take breaks rofl
100% only using this macro version 2 to push to 4k

2 Likes

That is awesome BladePro, give us a way to pay for your coffees! I can’t wait for the beta/shadowlands smashers!

Loved this macro in 8.3, will u be updating this for pre-patch and SL. would nt mind pushing keys :grinning:

1 Like

Working on it this week sorry for the delay i currently have covid-19 which i am getting over now.
Dont worry covid cant stop bladepro :smirk:

Thank you all for ur patience/
Expect it to drop around tues-weds

4 Likes

Shit man, hope you feel better and are being safe

2 Likes

Hey dude, maaan that sux
hope you fell better soon. Take care of yourself first. This is just a game and can w8. Stay strong m8!

1 Like

so i finished my macro but now im having issues with it not saving on the addon??