BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

[quote quote=70103]u need to be in combat so pull with a glaive or taunt and then click on macro. but thats just what i assume the issue is…
maybe u forgot to plug in ur keyboard or mouse maybe ur monitor isint even on Gasp[/quote] lmao just had to read other responses come on EVERYBODY ILLIDAN IS NOT PLEASED BY THESE QUESTIONS HE HAS STARTED TO EAT PUPPIES EACH REPEAT QUESTION BTW

Options > Macro Reset

it will have a bunch of options listed there to adjust when it resets.

Haven’t done any mythics yet, but did the BoD LFR and the other tank couldn’t hold aggro against me. He’d try to taunt then I’d keep attacking and i’d just pull form him without taunting it was hilarious :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the macros!

Summary

This text will be hidden

I cant even make an update cause one is not needed i solo every single elite rare in nasjatar/mechagon with ease my item level is 422 and i use this for pvp as well
this is how my action bar is set up if any of u are wondering anything on thye right side i use ALT+respective button 1-12 to activate

i have 2 infernal strike cause 1 of those is a self target macro and the other is a cursor target macro
just thought id share

1 Like

Okay so I am new and maybe do not understand shizit however this macro for me does not even fire off the first skill Shear as for that shear does not even display in skill book though I read and still don’t understand how Fracture plays a role. When I try to macro Fracture it automatically turns into shear so unless you can explain to this Moron (Me) I will believe this macro is S crap.

U need to be in combat for it to start. Meaning either jump to the target or use glaive then use this.

So will we see any difference now with the changes? It still seems to be working well but was curious.

one thing is for sure i only play dh tank so if any problems arise i will update asap ill tinker with it as i go always i only tank now lol cause my havoc macro made everything way too ez haha

Dude, if your shift key isn’t broken then you have some problems.

i actually reached rank 1 on multiple servers with this macro lol fun fact i guess

also this macro will take ur virginity

WILL TAKE THEIR VIRGINITY I MEAN THE PEOPLE IN UR KEY GROUP

1 Like

everyone better have warmode on always like i do

1 Like

i am able to tank all the guards on rustbolt town in mechagon without dying and allow everyone to destroy the filthy alliance while i tank all the guards for them

can post the updated macro? maybe with new spell of heart of azeroth? ty god i want also spank XDXDXDXD

Word on the street is the talent Gluttony combined with the Vision talent from Heart of Azeroth is the best build for 8.2 now. Thoughts?

Word on the street is dead wrong and should be put down behind the barn LOL

Hey there!, first off love the work you put into this macro, my god it’s divine! and unholy at the same time!.
However iv’e had some isues with it, i use AHK set at 20MS also tried 30 MS and 40 MS (which btw is my ping). My stas are as follows:

Crit : 25 %.
Haste : 19 % (in combat i hover around 19-25 %).
Mastery: 52 %.
Item level 403.

Tried this training dummy suggestion you wrote about getting 17 hits with Spirit Bomb, and soul cleave hitting 8 times. This is were a young aspiring illidian initiate gets into thick trouble!, I can achieve MAX 12 Spirit Bombs and 6 soul cleave in 1 min on the dummy?. Iv’e tried alot of different MS setup’s and even tried other talents/enchants etc.

I Regenerate 535 Pain over 1 min time on the training dummy with an average of 4.87 per second, if that helps ?=).

Does the speaker of illidan think this is simply a issue of haste ?.

What do u have in these settings i need to know
also if u have any on use trinkets which if u know how to set up a macro it matters for resets

I have nothing “marked”, all slots are empty.
I Have one “Use” Trinket.