BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

Hey,

in general i love your macro. But as already others said. I will never archieve that amount of soulbombs.
I really love my DH and i would really like to improve. Do you think you could help me out via discord or something else. Just let me know.

Keep pushing

if multiple people were intrested in me talking thru my tanking process for success id be down to help my fellow illidari

3 Likes

IMMA SHOW U HOW DADDY TANK ILLIDAN DOES IT TO YA GIRL :slight_smile:

1 Like

Decided to use these for would PVP doing the overwhelming odds and these kicks ass. 25k great heals. 393 iteam level.

I’m very sad because this epic macro is not working at all for me. Please help me identify the problem

dude read my other responses on this post ur problem is prob there with solution

I have read every post here from the beginning. I’m a seasoned user. it should be a simple copy paste but for some reason it seems broken on my end. I looked at the macro and it looks correct. clearly i’m missing some small detail

Hello Spartakitz, all I can think of is maybe be careful not copying the end of the import line “Usage Information”, but you probably already knew that.

What exactly is it not doing is it not showing up or is it not spamming or what could be anything unless u explain or provide noods i mean screenshots

So figured it out. After going back and rereading every post. It was a small simple thing ( feeling like a TARD). As you mentioned in an earlier post ONE MUST BE IN COMBAT status for this to work. Time for me to field test this and kick some ass. Thank you for your quick responses. The people here are the best

1 Like

U must main alliance… “throws monitor out window… jumps after it” see what u ALLIANCE FILTH made me do

2 Likes

I definitely would be! I’m having the same over pain generation where I have very few spirit bombs and soul cleaves. Everything else has worked i’ve been manually adding those in tho to burn pain down. I don’t know how to set ms, and i’ve change my macro reset to mirror yours but I don’t notice it doing anything, but other than the pain generation/lack of spirit bombs/soul cleaves its been awesome!

Try to delete the macro then reload and import it again sometimes the macro gets corrupted for no reason

I read somewhere that AHK ms should be 10+ above your ping. I usually have a ping of 22ms to 23ms, rare occasions it is 62-65 ms.

I dont use ahk only my synapse3 program at 10ms

In synapse I only see options for DPI, acceleration, and polling rate.

You say you use this for pvp as well. Just curious what tatlents you use there?

Is the OP the latest version of this macro?

d8Z7caGjiIUmWlrcVvr9ArYDvKzcr5CqIMTcDAeDtI4xqPBlWHLANq1EvTBqTFQUeH6VqqnorQbcbAOiPbR0WjKdsqToiihdKJdryHIslLGSyewoQEieWtL8yHEoPMiKutLOMmKA6ugMGEfeQEgr66ivBecPTcHyZqs2os0NGqzweOPjIVdr1iHe(SOy0IQ2gbCsislJKRjQCEKYkHIVPGFJYh6Yhh6LSW4uGKfvHXPaHLG4hxD5xY9ia20VGuqsvkOxOgGQM(ODCOxOamk6fPV01aFroPL3xvyG2xKZ4P0(IQuW(MHdAZxhJJj7yJgqLZqmTVL1M2xeYXq6B(MsGVTncAT5RkuSV5BTb81XOuIJCsZXifLI9vsRnaNMJP5m6WO9fkuSVuc4AZxhdKaI9fndDgGJbcsSVIAoNMVVkrGisr9XZLg6LW0T8m(RSJnAavo7LKoYzicGRjzW6lFCOlFCOxyJT28DoYciABYxvO0H0QJREHn2AZ35ilGOTjFvHshuHhx6lSXwB(ohzbeTn5l0q6HKWJN8cBS1MVZrwarBt(QcLoKwD8CVWgBT57CKfq02KVQWKqf0Xf4f2yRnFNrqrJnnaxWilGOTjFvHj5qPahF4f2yRnnajOdGJaFNJSaI2M8vLmKKlrqFvQ0jddc6RkzijxYlKXyIqgzaP96fvM2K0ro7Y3EHcqJ(eVWbXuN4vwWODIxcrcNb6eVK5KWPag0jErbGgvoqRV8XHEH1AEgGbGbb08DgMLV5btZObn6PBVeIeoJ6eVK5KWPaM6eVOaqtiWiO1GlF7vzarikD4OrYGFrLtY4KgTxu5ajDKZU8TxialGOTN92TxsAy69isHnaNsaSrYGF2B3(b

Off topic but what essences do you run as vengeance?