BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+

Major is anima of life and death rank 4
Minor is Vision of perfection rank 3

Is your macro just for Mythic+ or can i use it in raids too? If not do u have a version for raiding?

Is this an update? Or just reposting original down here. I mean bc the og macro is still tits :stuck_out_tongue:

Anima essence lines up well when u use vision of perfection as minor essence only use anima after u meta just a thought and also not going to add that to the macro cause it should be used situationally when u have more then 3 adds would be a waste to use it when u dont need it by adding it to macro

Currently my stats are as follows
Critical Strike 20%
Haste 27%
Mastery 38%
Versatility 8%

With the changes in 8.2 to dh tanks all that did was make the macro better with cds lowering I really see no reason to change the macro thus far I’m out healing the heals and the dps output is around 25k overall. I have been pairing well in keys with healers that can do dmg with soft heals cause we dont need as much like a disc priest to help dps especially during long tyrannical fights or a restoration druid going kitty when u dont need healing to dish out some dps as well I prefer a healer who can do that and recommend it to anyone looking to better time keys and make most use of any downtime within the group

Like I’ve said before i will always update this macro if any change arises and I do read any feedback u guys have just as long as it has not been answered already lol

Also the reason I don’t add meta as modifier is cause it only causes a macro to lock up eventually or bug etc I have 0 lockups ever the way I have the spells on the macro i tried other sequences on it and it either brings problems or doesnt do as much healing

How often do you reset the macro during the fight? Also great macro, I love it!

Ok so lets say u see ur immolation is off cd or ur fiery brand is off cd if u reset the macro the fiery brand and immolation will get used again quicker cause with priority macro a reset prioritizes whats first on the macro and goes down the list again so a reset is super useful if for some reason u dont have souls up

2 Likes

Im trying to explain it as best i can lol

Makes total sense! Thanks again!

Image from Gyazo

Image from Gyazo

its a 13 td lol dh tanks going strong with this macro

1 Like

@BladePro
Mind telling us your azerite traits, or what you go for?

Read above i have my stats and everything

Update for this weeks affixes sphere of suppression is amazing for dh tanks while kiting to remove ur necrotic stacks use this one as major and minor use vision of perfection

2 Likes

Im back to using anima as major and vision as minor since no necrotic this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from BladePro Presents "SPANKING & TANKING" FOR MYTHIC+ BECOME PRO:

can u plz tell me what @20MS mean coz i amnew to the game and how i make it @20MS

@20ms means the macro spams at 20 milliseconds. Which generally means you either use a gaming keyboard like a razer or corsair or logitech that comes with software to set the speed a specific key fires at. Or you use a downloadable program like autohotkey that does the same thing without the keyboard.

Would anyone want me to stream keys as dh tank i can do 10 carries for free just a thought id like to stream for fun since i got all this time so u can all see this macro in action :smiley:

LIKE THIS IF U WANT A DAILY BLADEPRO STREAM

17 Likes