Blessings all in one, need help [edit: figured it out, chkout if you need this also]

EDIT: I figured it out on my own. If anyone need this macro to clean clutter on bar or easier management here is the macro itself, lol :slight_smile:

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,nomod][@player,nomod] Blessing of Might
/cast [@mouseover,help,mod:alt][@player,mod:alt] Blessing of Wisdom
/cast [@mouseover,help,mod:ctrl][@player,mod:ctrl] Blessing of Kings

This is actually for a normal macro. I want to do Blessings with BOTH mouseover, target self, and modifier conditions for the ones not set to standard. I tried following

/cast [@mouseover, mod:shift] Blessing of Kings; [@mouseover, mod:alt] Blessing of Wisdom; [@mouseover] Blessing of Might

When adding @player or target=player it just doesnt work no matter how i swap conditionals with different methods. What am I missing?. Please I really gotta get this to work.

This may or may not help but a note on conditionals. You can do a small form of if-then-else branching.

[option1,option2] <β€”- this acts as an AND. Both options need to be present for what comes next.

[option1][option2] <β€”- this acts as an OR. If either is present it will work.

Where it gets confusing is the @targets. These act both as does this target exist as well as cast it on them. @player always has to be last as it always will exist. @mouseover should be first as it’s the least likely to be present and if it is that’s exactly where you want it.

1 Like

Does this work?

/cast [@mouseover, mod:shift] Blessing of Kings; [@mouseover, mod:alt] Blessing of Wisdom; [@mouseover] Blessing of Might; [@player, mod:shift] Blessing of Kings; [@player, mod:alt] Blessing of Wisdom; [@player] Blessing of Might

1 Like