Blitz Blood

Talents: 3/2/2/1/X/2/2
I’m not including war mode talents as of yet.

This macro uses mods, as a tank, you cant have a true 1 button macro and expect to do amazing at end game content.

For those of you that cant seem to gets mods to work, here is the fix. Open your key bindings > Find an action that has NO bind, seriously any action, make it Stop Auto Run, i don’t care > click it and do Shift + X (X = key that you have your macro set to) then click it again and do Ctrl + X and then click it again and do Alt + X > Finally click it once more and unbind key. MOD KEYS NOW WORK FOR YOU. take advantage of them, they will take your macro to the next level.

the reason behind that is to clear out pre existing key binds. For example if you hit shift + 2 at the same time it will change your action bar to action bar #2. So for anyone that uses the #2 key on their keyboard for the macro what will happen is it will give commands to switch to action bar #2 instead of using Mind Freeze when the mod key is used.

By clearing the pre existing key binds out for shift, alt, and ctrl, it will allow mods to work as intended.

To use a mod, simply hold the mod key down while the macro is running and the associated ability will be used. For example should an enemy be casting a high profile spell, you would simply hold down shift for approx. 1 second and the macro will use Mind Freeze, allowing you to stop the spell being cast. Once the mod key is released, the macro will return to normal

Mod: Alt = Heart Strike (i’m trying to decide between Heart Strike and Marrowrend for this slot)
Mod: Shift = Mind Freeze (Interrupting enemy casts is too important to not have this on mod)
Mod: Ctrl = Icebound Fortitude (SOOOO many things could go here, i didn’t know what to plug in here)

I am using a razer mouse set to 100ms

v1.0
dSdEcaGEPi9sPeVvqBtQQzkf1SH4MsP(fb3wbpwPDcyVQ2nv7NOFkL0FLc63OAGsHmuOkdMIHdL6GsH65OCmiDofAHsLwQuelgPA5i5YsEkOLj06GkMiu0uj0KHknDsNhk50i6zuIRRO2iLu2kLuTzOGTtjP7sPMfc9zKYXLQmnbggcgnqghqDsPIdl6AkY9OK4BqvTwPaVgk0h9Iha9WUn3rSbnSBZT2kMhiEXdftKYv2HwIr0ymEiMfgYze9aOh2oxkU1lkgj3zx8aOx8aOhkSjtLMWLpqpvIoFbLUxiKonBPjyKqe8bIhkSjtzvV5Y3sAcBe2ijwffrNVGs3lesNMT0qvSsTc6K0inbwI9NoGLdf2KPSQ3C5BjnHlFGEQeD(ckDVqiDA2stW44i4deCOWMmLv9MlFlPjC5d0tLOZxqP7fcPtZwAMiaoiEGPdf2KPst4YhONkrNVGs3lesNMT0GooHcoEG(hkSjtLMWLpqpvIoFbLUxiKonBPjIsa)(bhIhNPTZLIFXRhc1cBRn7RsY9dHvV5YvYe5WwkSAsHujRU41dXJQANlf)Iha9qHnzQ0GooHcoE9WwkSWJQySlEa0dfyAsPPQ5IXdepuytMknHdCCXjruBPjsO)OfchWYHcBYuPjCGJlomqKyqTLMa8NIGpqWHcBYuPjCGJloRsHylnbGXFmE961dB8ScItDyxesTPhcXU2oyEG4eHd7SC)WdBN(CI0X1IYQLRKC)DVE9ha

reserve

Curious, when i import, it does nothing for GSE 2.3.01 which was released today. Is this a blizz issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Ran +20 Upper using this, worked good.
Parsed in my top 10%

I’ll do more testing and let you know.

so far so good no complaints here gotta get use to this broken artifact…

@chris tbh i dont know. It seems others have had success importing it. Make sure you copy the green text fully and dont have any spaces at the beginning or end of it

@Abby awesome! Let me know if you come up with any improvements. Ive barely tested this macro as of yet and once i get home from work i will be working on my wifes bm hunter macro. I will try to get back to tweaking this macro soon

@Thomas, Great! Glad to hear it, maybe this macro isnt as bad as i first thought. I built one similar to this one to defeat the mage tower. Let me know if you end up having any troubles with it

Thought I’d update you.

Ran it on mythic abt. DPS was lower than I’d like - 1.3K (2.9K sim).

Does great in shorter fights, such as m+ but it wasn’t very viable in mythic abt.

Thank you Abby, i will be trying to do some work to this macro tomorrow or saturday. been extremely tied up with the BM macro. i appreciate you testing it. perhaps i will make this macro save for M+ and try to do a rework for raids in a separate tab.

I more or less started reworking it last night.

Problem with BDK now is 1. they take an incredible amount of damage and don’t do enough healing to compensate for it and 2. if you want to do a lot of damage you need to sacrifice defensive talents and spells to do so… I’m just struggling to find the best combination of that.

It isn’t a problem with your macro per-say, more or less the current state of BDK.

@Abby
Ah okay, makes sense, been so busy working on making macros since 8.0 launch i still havent even played any lol. I still need to figure out if i will be maining a BDK or a Guardian

Guardian and Brew are the projected best progressing tanks right now.

[quote quote=61111]

@Abby Ah okay, makes sense, been so busy working on making macros since 8.0 launch i still havent even played any lol. I still need to figure out if i will be maining a BDK or a Guardian

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JiiUkFdzeSg?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" id="player_1" name="fitvid0"></iframe>
[/quote]

So i have heard but sometimes the fun to play factor has to be considered aswell :wink:

Tested it on heroic aggramar and heroic argus and a +21

it held its own just fine.

Why isn’t Heartstrike in the rotation? Is it not any good anymore?

Thanks for this, so far it’s worked amazingly!

[quote quote=61112]

@Abby Ah okay, makes sense, been so busy working on making macros since 8.0 launch i still havent even played any lol. I still need to figure out if i will be maining a BDK or a Guardian

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/JiiUkFdzeSg?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&wmode=opaque” frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=”” id=”player_1″ name=”fitvid0″></iframe>
So i have heard but sometimes the fun to play factor has to be considered aswell ????[/quote]

Very true, and there is a video about Mythic+ also made by the same guy, DK’s are rated higher there if thats your thing.

Hold Alt.

[quote quote=62142]

Why isn’t Heartstrike in the rotation? Is it not any good anymore?

Hold Alt.[/quote]

I understand how to cast it. I’m just wondering why it’s not in the rotation.