Blood Death Knight Patch 6.2.3 (19/2/'16)

Welcome Guys,

I am Ðarkramz(Ilvl 732.1), a raider in a social guild called Vanillas-Silvermoon (A Dutch Speaking guild)

Talents Single : 2,3,1,1,1,1,2
Major Glyphs : Glyph of Outbreak, Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell, Glyph of Blood Boil
Minor Glyphs : Glyph of Path of Frost, Glyph of Resilient Grip, Glyph of Army of the Dead

I used the Blood Death Knight guide on Icy-veins and information from Noxxic to create this sequence.

If you want to keep an eye on buffs, cooldowns and more… Weakaura2 is the perfect Add-on to do that! I would suggest you to try and create Weakauras according to your taste.

When you use these sequencers, please give me feedback. Together we can create better sequences and help the community.

How to play?
The Single Target sequence is bound on a spam button (in my case button 1) . Keep your cooldowns, Defile, Outbreak, Death Coil and Blood Boil on separate keys.
If the pull timer is counting down, use your Army of Death on 5 seconds of the pull timer and use Pre-potion (Draenic Strength Potion) when you feel comfortable with the current people in the group.

Since Outbreak is glyphed the rotation builds Runic Powers, Apply Outbreak manually the first time, and keep spamming button 1. On single target you can get within a minute 6 Death Runes, you can choose to keep spamming the Button for Death Strike or you can choose to spend 1 Blood Rune for Blood Boil each time (Blood Boil, refreshes the diseases on the targets) . What brings me to the multi-target. Use Blood Boil whenever you can, if you’re comfortable with your healers and your cooldown. If not spam button 1. and use Blood Boil on the Blood Runes.

Allways use Defile if it is ready to use!

Single Target

Sequences["BloodST"] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
	limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/cast Bone Shield
]],
'/castsequence reset=25 Plague Leech, Outbreak',
'/castsequence reset=20 Blood Tap, Death Strike',
'/cast Death Strike',
'/cast Death Strike',
'/cast Death Coil',
PostMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Weakaura2

When I have time I do it.

Other useable macro’s

#showtooltip Raise Ally
/cast [target=mouseover,help][@target]Raise Ally
#showtooltip Gorefiend's Grasp
/cast [@player] Gorefiend's Grasp

Optimizing gear and enchants.
For optimizing my enchants and stats I use the Program : Simulationcraft
Simulationcraft shows you your optimal dps and shows you the stats weights.

For optimizing my gear I use : Ask Mister Robot (The Add-on and the website)
The site has a option called : Best in Bag and Edit weights.
you must create an account and use the Add-on for the Best in Bag option.
And I use the stat weights from Simulationcraft to get the best results out of it.
You can insert your Stat Weights in the Add-on Pawn to see which items are upgrades for you and how much % you go up on that item.

For Questions add me on Battletag: Darkramz#2160

Cheers and Goodluck,

Ðarkramz

744 Blood DK here, really enjoyed your other macros! was hoping you could look into creating a Breath of Sindragosa macro?

[quote quote=27638]744 Blood DK here, really enjoyed your other macros! was hoping you could look into creating a Breath of Sindragosa macro?

[/quote]

What I would do for Breath of Sindragosa:

-Remove Death Coil out of the sequencer
-Manually press Death Coil
-Manually press Breath of Sindragosa

Cause it better to use if you are full on Runic Power and when you have a lot of Runes up.
In that case you could build more runic power wich makes Breath of Sindragosa last longer.

I hope you can see what I am talking about and try it out^^

Cheers,

Tim Roeleveld