#showtooltip Blood Presence
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=5/target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=2 Death Strike,Heart Strike,Heart Strike
/cast Bone Shield
/cast Horn of Winter
/startattack

You also don’t want to use Dancing Rune Weapon all the time and have it when you need it. You also want to use Blood Boil only you HAVE TO or when its FREE. You want your D CD macros on a different button so you can go to it when needed. Something kind of like this for example.

#showtooltip
/cast Vampiric Blood
/cast Rune Tap
/use 13
/use 14

If you have any questions please feel free to message me and I will get back to you.

NOTE: All macros are ran at 150 ms.

My Dps is still low and i am getting pulled off all the time. i am reforged using mr robot and am looking for talent picks that go with the macros above or with one being posted. Currently use;

/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,2,3,4,Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,2,3,blood boil
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,2,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,Remorseless Winter
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=target/alt Icy Touch,Plague Strike,null
/cast Blood Tap
/cast Bone Shield
/cast Dancing Rune Weapon
/cast Empower Rune Weapon

please help

This is what I have discovered, if you are running Blood do not expect to top the dps charts, your job as blood is surviving, if you want dps use frost spec, pay attention to the delay issues if you are using a gaming mouse or keyboard that does make a world of difference in your dps, if your delay is to fast the macros will by pass a few of the lines in the macro and cut into your dps, if to slow well then it defeats the purpose of having the gaming tools, if your a clicker well, then click away pay attention to priorities, I have tried almost all the Blood Dk Macros and have found that they all work as well as can be expected.

A good strategy is to keep a copy of each spell, i.e. Death strike, heart strike rune strike etc, above or below or between your main click macros, use as needed. A lot of your dps depends on your gear, the better the gear the better the dps. Relinquo posted a good comparison to the 3 main macros for blood dk’s and I have found that all three come in handy, and I keep all 3 on my hot bar, I use bab’s for when I need to just bang away and stay alive, each of the 3 do exactly as he said, keep in mind which macro requires what talents are needed for the macro, blood tap etc, lately I find I have been using MultiMayhem’s Macro, but have the other 3 on back up depending on the situation, but again it boils down to what is needed.

There again if you favor one macro over the other depends on how you set up your back up keys, for surviving. holding agro also depends on tab targeting taunting wacking aoe using blood boil, etc also blood presence helps with tanking. but if you are worried about dps as a blood dk, forget it, using mr robot it tells you to stack stamina/mastery etc, there is your survival, when doing DW Frost you stack strength and a bit of mastery There is dps, if 2 Hand Frost you stack Haste Again there is your Dps. Now if you are running solo or a group then you would use a mixture of Frost DW focusing on mastery and strength, but also keep in mind your enchants are different as a blood dk there again they are based on survival vs kicking out dps, The moral of this story is if you are looking out for a strong dps blood macro there is not any, it is based off mostly of gear, blood is for surviving, frost is for dps.

Quick Edit
As Far As Dps In LFR, using the macros on this site, DW = Duel Weild Frost is top DPS For Dk’s, so these people who take time to make the macros and post them, do know what they are talking about, my wife plays 7 different toons, hunter, warlock, druid, shaman, etc and I have found viable macros posted for each class that puts her in the top 10 dependent on gear, and have noticed by the end when she gears up she rises too the top 5 in dps over all, so the trick is to search for a macro that matches your play style.

[quote quote=9958]My Dps is still low and i am getting pulled off all the time. i am reforged using mr robot and am looking for talent picks that go with the macros above or with one being posted. Currently use;

/castsequence reset=target/alt Icy Touch,Plague Strike,null
/cast Blood Tap
/cast Bone Shield

please help
[/quote]

Yeah, this macro is a crazy hot mess. You are using blood tap that will limit your DPS if you have it setup to fire off automatic. You should also have another button that you can hit for blood boil or you will lose out on the procs. This macro is kinda old but could be fixed if you play around with it. Blood DKs only have high DPS on AOE and not so much on single target unless you have tons of vengeance and/or really good gear.

MultiMayhem, can you please try something for aoe tank?
i was trying some macros with blood boil…no sucess.
it’s possible to make one, or we need to do it in another button?

[quote quote=10184]MultiMayhem, can you please try something for aoe tank?<br>
i was trying some macros with blood boil…no sucess.<br>
it’s possible to make one, or we need to do it in another button?[/quote]

It’s really best if you use another button to tell you the truth. Procs are random and you don’t want to use BB unless it does procs or to spread/refresh blood plague/frost fever. If I get time I will try and make one just for AOE tanking and less of a mix of single/AOE.

Would it be possible to add a [mod] to the macro so that you can incorporate Soul Reaper into the macro? For example;

#showtooltip Blood Presence
/castsequence reset=5/target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Rune Strike
/castsequence [mod] reset=2 Death Strike,Soul Reaper,Soul Reaper
/cast Bone Shield
/cast Horn of Winter
/startattack

Once the target is >35% you can hold your mod key and it will replace your Heart Strikes with Soul Reapers.
Would this work or would this screw up the rest of the macro? Sorry I’m new to macros and very interested in DK macros.

I don’t see why you couldn’t. Right now I’m waiting for them to hook up the worlds fastest internet at my house before I can star redoing all my micros again. For me mod keys wouldn’t work because I use ahk program to spam the key so I don’t wareout my buttons. If you spam the key on your own then you shouldn’t have a problem with a mod key. Again right now I’m typing on my phone and please disregard any errors that were made in this post.

Ahh alright cool, I’ll have to add that. That should be quite a big dps increase.
I hope when you become active again you can show me how to make macros! I’ve been using yours for awhile and am just now starting to make my own. Looking forward to seeing your updated macros for 5.4!

does anyone have a working blood tanking macro for 5.3 please i tried using the old one baboulas7 shared it worked liek a charm for a bit now it does not cast rune strike or blood tap and locks up constantly i am using macro toolkit
currently when i use it im only doing 12k dps ;( my ilvl is 497 and im gemmed and reforged right.

I Use this:

/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,null
/cast Blood Tap
/cast Bone Shield

locks up seldom for me, prob because blood tap needs to have a castsequence but i dunno

I’ve used this for awhile, but, I haven’t played in about 2 months so it’s probably obselete so yeah. ```
castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Soul Reaper

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Rune Strike

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Death Strike

/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null

/castsequence reset=target Heart Strike, Heart Strike ,Death Strike, Heart Strike, Heart Strike, Death Strike, Heart Strike, Blood Boil, Death Strike

/cast [combat] Blood Tap

/cast [combat] Bone Shield

/cast [combat] Dancing Rune Weapon

/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon

/use [combat] 13

/use [combat] 14

/startattack

give it a shot and see if that helps