blood dk macro 5.4

just figured i would see what everyone thinks im new to the lazy macro’s but im love them so just let me know what you think so far on test dummy it seems to work spec is 1,3,2,2,2,1

main macro spam it

#showtooltip Blood Boil
/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,0,Rune strike
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Death Siphon
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Heart Strike
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=2 Death Strike,Blood Boil,Heart Strike,Rune Strike,Death Strike
/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/cast Icebound Fortitude
/cast Bone Shield
/cast Dancing Rune Weapon
/cast Empower Rune Weapon

heal

#showtooltip Rune Tap
/cast Vampiric Blood
/cast Rune Tap

pull

#showtooltip Death Grip
/cast Death Grip
/cast Chains of Ice

interrupt

#showtooltip Mind Freeze
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Mind Freeze
/cast Strangulate

i also like this for A.o.E pull’s

#showtooltip Outbreak
/castsequence reset=3 Gorefiend's Grasp,Outbreak,Blood Boil

Long time wlm forum broswer, first time poster.

I just wanted to thank you for these macros. I tested them last night on my dk and was able to clear wings 1-3 of lfr with no issues or hiccups.

your welcome i just couldent keep them to my self i thought the worked good on the test dummies so i had to share! i havent got to try them out anywhere else so ty for the feed back!! :slight_smile:

Not a problem. Been trying to find one that works so i can start tanking on him so i tried this out on a dummy and noticed no lock-ups,then went into lfr with a friend and after each wing asked the other tank how i did and had no complaints.

Sloth what glyphs you using ?

well first off i changed the talents a bit

i went 1,3,1,2,2,1 and glyphs would be festering blood,vampiric blood, and pestilence minor’s to me suck for the dk but i went with army of the dead cuz i dont want them to take agro just attack that is the only one i see thats good the other too dont mater also if im not raiding i take vampiric blood out and get the anti-magic shell hope this helps cory

I’ve noticed just spaming the main macro on dummys that i hardly use any runic power. is this intended or is something not working correctly?
At one point i’ll just be waiting for the macro CD with full runic power, i’m newish with macros but still what should i be doing here?

so i have noticed that the macro doesn’t fit anymore!

I just downloaded an addon called Macro Toolkit from curse, and used that. I was able to copy and paste the full macro into the interface and it worked. My only question with the macro tho is that my runic power sits at full pretty much the whole time. I will be spamming the button, but no rune strikes go off.

I suggest taking it out and using it on a seperate button.

@Sloth sure you wrote it or copied it and adjusted it here and there?