Blood DK Pre Patch lvl 70 - Toxin 9/8 update

I would be happy to see it adapted for level 80, dungeons and raids.

Same :slight_smile: i will more than happy to see an update for 80

sorry, been playing non stop…I will post something is someone hasn’t by now

Will be great :relieved::relieved: the blood spec for tanking heroic/naxx, well, it’s just necessary :laughing:
There is no any good macro here

can you post the script you use i cant get it to work with the ones im using i use ahk

this is what i am using with AHK
so basicly i need to keep “1” pressed to make it run, when i release “1” it stop
and the gse macro is binded on key 1 in action bar

;; by Hadronox / Rezel

#IfWinActive, World of Warcraft	;; enabled only in WoW

$1::
While GetKeyState("1", "P") {
	Send, {Blind}{1}	;; blind mode to send modifiers
	Sleep, 250
}
return
#IfWinActive	;; disable WoW context sensitivity

^PgDn::Suspend	;; Ctrl + PageDown to suspend script (if you want to chat)
^PgUp::Reload	;; Ctrl + PageUP to reload script
^End::ExitApp	;; Ctrl + End to terminate script

Which one the Major and Minor Glyph on top raid for survivability?

so far
So far in 25man…still a kink im working out to make it more user friendly

1 Like

thanks man it works now…the script i use for retail cant work with classic cuz its telling the game to do stuff it doesnt now how to

@Toxin I have been a test on your macro and it seems not giving me excellent smooth rotation. Maybe because of 68lvl DK? I tried using the Russian guy’s script HOLY COW very good macro so smooth and decimated PvPer in AV bg at ease. I don’t understand why your macro failed me?! Lemme know thanks

Russian guy’s macro: https://wowlazymacros.com/t/blood-dk-1-button-rotation/29062/16?u=chrootz

you gotta edit the macro for spell levels and dont know which one you using. but I would start there…This is why I dont release most of my macros…

1 Like

Ah gotcha that, oh well alright np. Any 80lvl macro since your talent only show 70lvl

It is with macro in topic?

nope, its new macro been working on

1 Like

I’m looking forward to it. Hope to see it soon.

what lvl 80 build would you pair with your top macro for raiding? I know you are making a new tank version but was curious what you finish out the raid spec with.

just follow the raid specs on wowhead imo…they even have the troll dmg blood spec lol…
WotLK Talent Calculator - WotLK Classic what I use on 3d

Im excited to try out a blood tank macro. I have never tanked,
(Fyi i lvled with this macro in blood after a few adjustments) in peoples opinions is a blood tank really viable at this point of the expansion? Havent seen many of them.

Like you, I leveled as blood tank for survivability. Many of my buddies that played WotLK back in the day all seem to say the same thing, “man, back in the Wrath days blood was amazing! You just couldn’t kill them at all!” so, maybe a blood tank IS viable? who knows. I don’t tank normally, just level as tank for survivability, but I would love to see it happen myself. I love blood spec. Always have, from the moment DKs were released I always played as blood. I tried frost and unholy, but just didnt’ like them as much as blood spec.

Blood is the only Viable tank now. Frost/Unholy get rocked to hard due to lack of self healing and survivability. Frost has better threat but less survival. I’ve healed alot of DK’s can tell when they’re blood and DK & Paladin are top two tanks at moment that i’ve healed.