Blood Macro (Single/Aoe)

Hello guys

I just signed up here to get somehelp, its been a long while since i last played where i got some macro that helped a lot.

I prefer one button macro’s since im 1. Lazy and 2. I REALLY hate haveing to many buttons to push… And i havent played in many years, and i used to use theese 2. 1 for single and 2 for AoE, but now it wont work… So im looking here for some advise…

Here are the macro’s…

Single

/startattack
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,2,3,4,Rune Strike
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,2,3,blood boil
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,2,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,1,Remorseless Winter
/castsequence reset=0.6 0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence reset=2 Death Strike,Heart Strike,Heart Strike
/cast Bone Shield
/cast Dancing Rune Weapon
/cast Empower Rune Weapon

AoE

/startattack
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,0,0,rune strike
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,0,horn of winter
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,blood boil
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,bone shield
/castsequence reset=0 0,dancing rune weapon
/castsequence reset=combat/alt blood boil,death strike,plague strike

anyone got some advice?

below is what i am running with and it works fantastically, nothing special as far as hardware, standard cheap keyboard and mouse.

Main rotation

#showtooltip Blood Presence
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=5/target Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Rune Strike
/cast Bone Shield
/cast Horn of Winter
/startattack

Just used for extra dmg reduction during higher outputs…

/cast Anti-Magic Shell
/cast Icebound Fortitude
/cast Horn of Winter

Self Heal with pet:

#showtooltip Raise Dead
/castsequence reset=60 Raise Dead, Death Pact
/cast Lichborne;
/cast [@player] Death Coil

use in times when health is getting really low and and i have blown other self heal to allow healers to bring me back up faster if need be

#showtooltip
/cast Vampiric Blood
/cast Rune Tap
/use 13
/use 14

And finally i use this for a targeted heal on a party member usually keep my main healer focused ( he dies I die )

#showtooltip Lichborne
/cast Lichborne;
/cast [@player] Death Coil

My Build is as follows … 1-1-1-1-2-2
I have no issues with threat and also this macro and build is extremely well at spreading and holding aggro on multiple adds, not to mention my Dps as tank is 50-70k in heroics in 496 gear

Looks nice

Hi, was trying this “Main Rotation” but it seems that Horn of Winter never fires off? Is that a bug? Or, am I missing it?

I read somewhere that we should have up to 5 castsequences, and 2 casts…maybe that is the cause? No sure, I am still new. =)

But, I love lazy macros.

No problem on my end:( I will log on a try a few things this week and see what I can change, noticed a few things in the other macros too. Keep an eye out for an update. Thinking next week, out of town at the moment

[quote quote=11082]Hi, was trying this “Main Rotation” but it seems that Horn of Winter never fires off? Is that a bug? Or, am I missing it?
I read somewhere that we should have up to 5 castsequences, and 2 casts…maybe that is the cause? No sure, I am still new. =)
But, I love lazy macros.[/quote]
I’m having the same problem with Horn not firing in the “Main Rotation” as well…any idea what may be causing this?

I made a minor change to the macro - not at my computer atm, but will update it later when I get home.

Though, now, it fires off all the time, giving me ample amount of runic power to use up =) I essentially put it into a castsequence, forgot at which 0,0 level though, off the top of my head.

I use this, and it is one of the better working macros - I think.

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Horn of Winter
/cast Bone Shield
/startattack
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

also added
/castsequence rest=0.3 0,0,0,Relentless Winter

which works nicely on cooldown =)

[quote quote=11313]I use this, and it is one of the better working macros – I think.

/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Horn of Winter
/cast Bone Shield
/startattack
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14[/quote]

I’ll give it a try as soon as I can. I’m currently trying to farm Tank Gear on the Isles (I can’t stay alive long enough to do anything in 2-H Frost, even after reforging, enchanting and gemming. So I figured I’d give Blood a shot).

Ah! Yeah, Blood is definitely strong for basic pve environments.

You probably already know this, but in case you don’t, I will share my experience having run 5 alts through =)

1.) get an addon that shows the location of the chests.
2.) don’t bother trying to fight/kill anything, just run through and loot all 30 or so chests =) Afterwards, you will have at least 7-8 epics, and be able to kill stuff.
3.) After you got the epics, always hit up the various buffs: Those things you click on, plus the three you get from questing or random pickup. You can have all three at once (one xtra random dmg, one random heal, and one stat boosts), in addition to the first one. In addition, you can get a crystal from that cave with the ghosts in it…random from looting the crystals which is a nice buff as well.

With all that stuff, it’s easy to kill most anything solo regardless of spec.

Though, I feel you. First time through, I couldn’t kill anything - esp. as a non-tank class. But, then I learned about the buffs, and the free easy loot.

Most every class has some kind of stun, or pet, or something, to allow you to quickly loot chests, and run away.

With DK, you can use the relentless winter talent, or in worse cases - the undead army (or whatever it’s called) =)

But, rule #1, don’t bother trying to kill anything, if you are under geared.