Bloodshot-1.2 Back to basics

So I’m back, still an Altoholic, but currently this is what I’m using on my Surv Hunter, if you want to feel like Batman and kill everything in BG’s this is the spec for you.

I’ve have taken out the frills, set the pet number in the pre-macro for your personal settings.

d8JDgaqAk1Hv6LirTlvPW2OKhJQzQIQZlvmBf5MsiFsvk1Vu42OW)uLs2jH9k2nG9J4NuqnmjYVvPbQIYqvfnyOgof6Guq8wKQJjPJJeYcvrwQeQflrTCv1dvLQEkvlJONdzIsGMQkmzPQPtADijxg0ZqrxxvyJiHARsaBwcA7uq61QsMLuPPPO(mfyKirghknAKuJxvQCsKa3svk6AaDpKGoNu(gfDxKYPMJiQXpDUHnCbDkz4J3S(gYiK5i(Xobbuu8A9TQsPmErl)Fla8JSVaOCernhruJp4lsjyjyBMTfHm(GViLGRSwsZsrWm(GViLGLGT5gyeZXh8fPeSeSnZ2Iam(GViLGRSwsZsryfFWxKsWsW2Cdm(53RXZTzyRXzJF8TbEb1AofNsWTpLJlG8xPC8tWjnLJxSnGb1uo(ZlslA5)BoIOgFWxKsWvwlPzPiKXh8fPeSeSn3aJGz8bFrkblbBZTA04fBdyGmLJtzyNIHtWfbZre14d(IucU2k1KGriJp4lsjyPLLPzlcMXh8fPeCL1sY2IgNYWop)qekhruJp09BauHaqgDiy6axQ3pdA07HBpTiKXh8fPemDGRrO2f42d3EAemlt5mZiygFyeQRQl)veZXh8fPemDg3EQquBxOsJGnzRragFWxKsW0zC7PcrTDHkncU2k1KGryfFWxKsW0zC7PAN0UNzCA7a)0i4kRPvJncZ4d(IucMoJBpvtC9p19mJtBh4NgbxznTalfn(X3g4fuL5uCxHgP4haC1(ce3Hu0diGAVtXF(HfT8)nhruJp4lsj4kRLKTfHm(GViLGLwwMMTiygFWxKsWsW2CRgn(7VmkVAofnczoIOgFWxKsWsW2mBlcz8bFrkbxzTKMLIGz8bFrkblbBZnWiMJp4lsjyjyBMTfby8bFrkbxzTKMLIWk(GViLGLGT5gyeMXh8fPe8XF5VG)3grWcOgbB8bFrkbxBGMMXp)EnEUndBnoB8NxKw0Y)3Cern(GViLGRSwsZsriJp4lsjyjyBUbgbZ4d(Iucwc2MB1OXPeC7t54ci)vkh)eCst54fBdyqnLJ)(lJYRMtXPmStXWj4IG5iIA8bFrkbxBLAsWiKXh8fPeS0YY0SfbZ4d(IucUYAjzBrJxSnGbYuooLHDE(HiuoIOgFO73aOcbGm6qW0bUuVFg0O3d3EAriJp4lsjy6axJqTlWThU90iywMYzMrWm(GViLGPR73aOsHfE5pqDjy47SrkQlbdC7HBpTU019BauPqJqTlbdFNnsrDjyGBpC7PrWmNNnnJyo(GViLGPZ42tfIA7cvAeSjBncW4d(IucMoJBpviQTluPrW1wPMemcR4d(IucMoJBpv7K29mJtBh4NgbxznTASrygFWxKsW0zC7PAIR)PUNzCA7a)0i4kRPfyPOXDfAKIFaWv7lqChsrpGaQ9of)4Bd8cQYCk(ZpSOL)V5iIA8bFrkbxzTKSTiKXh8fPeS0YY0SfbZ4d(Iucwc2MB1OXp(2aVGAnNIgnErlWJDIcau43qHaQ9fiNItj4KX4h)L)c(reSaQeSnab35(4tWplWtcw3jiGII)SapJqg3qEOuF)XpnDV9iQV6zhp(7uNlqC3iKtbfmcjiy8cclCFmPruJBiFiWgHmA0e
Usage Information
Trackers Net in your PVP talents

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.05.

• The Default macro is 1
  • PVP uses version 2
  • Arenas use version 2
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Aspect of the Eagle, Serpent Sting, Coordinated Assault

KeyPress: Freezing Trap, Tar Trap, Call Pet 3, Disengage, Harpoon

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Wildfire Bomb, Raptor Strike

KeyRelease: Aspect of the Eagle, Coordinated Assault, Harpoon

Post Macro: Wildfire Bomb, Serpent Sting, Raptor Strike

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Aspect of the Eagle, Serpent Sting, Coordinated Assault

KeyPress: Misdirection, Freezing Trap, Disengage, Call Pet 3, Tar Trap, Harpoon

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Wildfire Bomb, Intimidation, Raptor Strike

KeyRelease: Aspect of the Eagle, Coordinated Assault, Harpoon

Post Macro: Wildfire Bomb, Serpent Sting, Raptor Strike

BLOODSHOT-1.2-AOE
This version is for your mythic+, same talents more or less for better sustained AOE take Hydra’s Bite.
This AOE version has no harpoon on new target to avoid the hunter flying into a pack of mobs like a fox on crack, SS is reapplied on every new target so if you want to trigger it faster …change target. Misdirect is back in the macro so in Mythi+ set tank as focus

d4t4daWyu9ssI2fkeBdehwPzQO40cz2uQZRs5MKs(LcFdQElk1oPyVs7wvTFK(jPudJs63QyGQegQIQgmIHtjoijjphYXOQJtsQfkuwQIklwL0YHYdfQ0tfTmQSosrtuLOPQitwqtN4IKeEnPWLbUoiTruOAROqzZKuTDuinnbMfk5ZQuDBsLrku1ZivnAuW4jP4KKu6wcvCnsCpfLUlk6CQY4a113PA8nJnJ2AFzgV2tXXZiU4OkTvrnUo1CATbFb107DENZ18sG6luBPgFZ0cGR2lRXPO0uvqfgoynJzFoHigoYftqXw7BNFtTwo2HXayOOZh1PA8DQgFZbFrcL4Gabh)vJR5GViHsCkVa4xn6Bo4lsOepmoUv4AcAo4lsOeNYl4PuJsZbFrcL4HXXTcxdKMd(IekXP8cGF1G3CWxKqjEyioCR1a3CWxKqjoLxWtP5mNJLzI0fjn13C(ds0A5yNovJV5GViHs8W44wHRX1CWxKqjoLxWtPg9nh8fjuIt5f881e0CWxKqjEyioCRvAgpyd71MgaxJETzmGT0RnNl6F33RnNl6F31Rnvj428yaeQt14BoKf7oqaFGUBuc7)HHftht2HGnKznUMd(IekH9)ybiS(NqWgYKsG17c0xJ(Mdlazfz5AutqZbFrcLWwwS7azw1pCOiwucqnribXIs(NqWgYKfBzXUdKzTaewucqnribXIs(NqWgYKs0heGJxJsZbFrcLWw3jutedrQlmPeCyFnqAo4lsOe26oHAIyisDHjL4FwFoLAWBo4lsOe26oHAU2cRlSyV3aymPepmoKhCnWnh8fjucBDNqnT5cMnRlSyV3aymPepmoefR18Ao4lsqavdf85akHsWaiGmRSy3bcLqjoLxWZZIs(qTTR0uLGBZbSblc0PA8nh8fjuIdceC8xnUMd(IekXddXb)Q0Ccl6RbqCnwZjSOVgaX3yntbyHXH(5s053mbQgk4lrRDZ5XaATCStNQX3CWxKqjEyio4xnUMd(IekXP8cE(A03CafbOK4blMqjQaHaFoOsZ4E0DDLgRsLMATFORTA)caJrbFj68BSkvAb

1 Like

Thank you, Grant. :slight_smile: Much appreciated. Been hoping you’d show up again.

1 Like

For some reason version 1.1 works best to me.
Well…actually i know why, it’s the first talent choice

1 Like

Ye its personal preference at some point, Serpent Sting suits me better for hitting hard in a BG. Nice thing with this spec the is a bit of freedom in choice, I could also make a totally aoe version but it’s not something that interests me. But 1.2 is a bit more streamlined so maybe tinker with it a little, you shouldn’t need to depend on SS damage if your not using the talent so you could technically take out the post portion of SS and a Kill Command or something

Absolutely crushing RBG’s. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

@Crypt Hey man i just picked up survival and am loving it thanks to your macro! I know you said making an aoe version is not something your really interested in but i was wondering if you had the time if you might be able to put something together? I mainly do mythic dungeons and would love an aoe version for survival!
Thanks!

1 Like

Ok so I made a AOE version and added to bottom of OP, after this the only way to truly min max these macros would be to take SS out and put it on a modifier so perhaps has it reapply on every new target and then modifier to refresh. Anyway enjoy, let me know how it goes, AOE might need tweaks so gimmie feedback

Tnx

@Mvokey

Is there a way to make it not auto target? I just want to use Tab target when I use the macro.

@Happystains ye just take out the
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
in the Keypress section of the macro

Thanks for the help I’ll give it a try!