Bloodshot New Macro to celebrate new Race

sorry , my first time using multiple . it uses the macro on what class you are ? im not sure i fully understand the key pressing when it comes to just PVE / PVP / RAIDS DUNGEONS ? what certain key am i pressing to have it as just PVE ?

Nice work maybe consider to add claw,bite,smack to key press, personally i removed harpoon and made a mouseover macro

Amazing macro, running 2xBlur of Talons, 2xGutrippers.
Talents: 1131121
Ilvl 378

Enhancements:
20.61% Crit
17.34% Haste
35.89% Mastery
05.87% Versa

Can easy burst out 30k dps and stay between 22k to 18k steady in m+ on boss fights.

Thanks for sharing! :smiley:

Did you change any of the loop limits, Nomlock, or leave the macro as is? Just curious, thanks. :slight_smile:

Just as is, while spamming macro.
On Serpent Sting procs, when multi-adds.
/cast [target=mouseover,harm,exists,nodead]Serpent Sting; Serpent Sting

and of course use 4, for better burst and not waste on add pull up to boss.

24.97% crit
20.88% haste
22.76% Mastery
running at .07 in synapse runs great but a lot of time spent focus capped and not casting mongoose as much as it should be. Any suggestions?

Hi guys, I apologize, I ask as I can in the macro use the various modes such as pvp, pve, arena

I love this marco. only one problem some times i got non Focus. i did chance a few things.

i’am run’ning with Number fan (1) only. just doing M+ all the time and have removede [Coordinated Assault] and [Aspect of the Eagle] so i can control it my self

Talents are 1-1-3-1-2-2-2

duePgaWief1MqeXNquPrHOItHOKzjrUfkzxej(LQYWifogclJOEMkY0urDnsPTHi9nuqJJi15iI1Hc1aruWbrewikYdLkzIuL6IiQAJuL0hrevJuIYjrHSsPWlruQzsK0nLk1oLKFsvIHkvSusrpLKPIsTvjQ(kIcTxrdg6WGwmv1JvLjlHltzZsvFwv1OvHttLxJIA2Q0TLs7gPFdmCs1XreLLJQNty6cxxsTDuGVlfnEef58ufRhrK2VYjrYoRisfj62RzLCYovLzx9RJYCQoIqxW4VVMGMxij1tl8XbcP8aTF9aEDR4la6U3N)fakehGGf1AYQf(4awbG1ZUMphgglQ1Kfh(SpYSoqeSiLuzsLKk2WRrdrQiyDQKCPtLikrusUebl5u1n8XbLBCHdqfj7SIizNveP67bfXqzTsolTKSsovFpOigsinPYmuJS6uQ(EqrmuwRKZs0MvNt13dkIHYALCwAjzL2u99GIyiH0KkZqnsLubaDP6ADrQ0MQoar0n8Xbj7SIivFpOigkRvYzjezLCQ(EqrmKqAsLzOgz1Pu99GIyOSwjNLOnJuvMbls)uvzpMt)uXKDJ0pvA6O)ePFQ6c06dJKPur2MNoCtis2zfrQ(0Tagb8XCwjNQVhuedjLGuPpNvNs13dkIHeKkTmdZivA6O)YPFQuHP71A6lCaAQugjR2OHdEtfBUJYSfePFQyZDuMTqozkvD4w3WhhKSZkIu99GIyiHenKiRnRKt13dkIHYALCwcrgPISnpAAxdkSKDgzKrQ00GfEHE9K(PQBiTgEzenmodmA4a0KPu5T1dRVrwrKksuhhaEQy6cafIdqqgyxZHxpaAQkZU6PQCJlCaQGXRbXqwdjpdmUN4Wr)xd5HSg2P8oRXPHSg6f9WbOW7qx)W6HnH0yyRrlgQBXWMhURnSa4O)djJa(TyyxaAy0ynopK1qYtM0DCR1Ob8oSJXfak8E9m83IHhU)dJpSqxmS1JWU9LgcV3HUHfUIHnHIHCRfWaBije62lgcPfd7ca4fdjHqaRVXWEoODOpOWJuwJ1OIjgputR18n(WamSwydfhU(yylOW17m(WamSwyd92jm6p83gcPfdldY1ba6qF4J5Hby4VrnomSHcqRnSh8QfdD9dPMvyfRrftvmX4HDDaP)2W4WgYik14dLkaOp0l6HdqhgGHWHxqtJpKw36B8HU(H1dBcPXWwa3gQmUUrJHQWr)lneEdJtHHJb21ZWwiZ2qxm8W9Fy8HU(H1dBcPXWRjedvgx3OXqv4O)RXAWgEnAigYAibXjcczIHEfWhE4(pmrm07oQHCORyOpqigAXtkdjiorqilpShWhQCTUlKp07oQH(1XWd3)HXh6xZfXqGoGh1ux4mXWhSwyfd99mKr0(AHdqhcPfd9VMvikn8DaP)o6)WaEnAig2d4dj0oKCia8tK1qsYqcn0yi5qa4YK1WMak5gdH992lg2cFCWqoiGHdqLYASgDkVZq2WRrdXqwd9Md)buXdETHKG3c4LgQjaYhc6hQGpUR39SsdzZHpMno5kgwzXqwd7yXqXbO(wm03g(QPuh9FOUfdlZJrHdb8HAc1daFypGpSmdEhsnEFPH(1XqDJlau4D47a4E2qOyi8EhQBXWcWW4WgkGT2qFOWgwOlsLs3EmY7SswR2urEApG)SUaT6Wa67UUWt6NksUI8LBCHdqtL8znoLrgzcUsage Information

i thinking maby some one know a way to optimayz it even more.

Raidbot on Target Dummy unbuff = 14.325 DPS
Raidbot on Patchwerk raid buff = 21.298 DPS
https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/kdkxHq1g6jX9i5jcGi9HKX

AHK file looks like this.

;; by Hadronox / Rezel

#IfWinActive, World of Warcraft ;; enabled only in WoW

$e::
While GetKeyState(“e”, “P”) {
Send, {Blind}e ;; blind mode to send modifiers
Sleep, 75
}
return

$f::
While GetKeyState(“f”, “P”) {
Send, {Blind}f ;; blind mode to send modifiers
Sleep, 75
}
return

F2::ExitApp

i can get realy close to Raidbot on Target Dummy unbuff = 14.325 DPS ingame with same settings.
But i can not get close to Raidbot on Patchwerk raid buff = 21.298 DPS

why ? :slight_smile:

hope some one can help

rdgs

Question, when you say “PVP uses version 2”, is it something that happens automatically?

Yes it does.

So quick question. Will this also work as a multi-target macro? Never played survival so I wasn’t sure.

stupid question but how do you switch from different versions?

change the default

I am using this macro and loving it, I’ve made a few changes as everyone does to suit their needs, sometimes I revert to the original because you cant improve perfection and other times the changes work for me.

One question I have is, I don’t see the unique pet skills programmed into the sequence and I wonder if any of you place them into the rotation? or how is this handled?

What comes to mind for me is I use a Crane for a pet so I have the following abilities I could be using…

Dash, Smack, and Chi-Ji’s Tranquility …the macro I see doesn’t use these… is it common to have to modify the macro with these abilities and if so which box do they go in?

1 Like

@Bababooey_1964 I don’t normally add them in but I have seen them in some BM macros, normally it’s put in the KeyPress section, but to be sure just import one of the BM macros and copy paste the pet abilities from there

1 Like

can someone please add the neck? i am doing it, it remains white? /cast concentrate flame remains white doe snot fire off

Add:

/use [combat] Heart Essence

to the Key Release. Easy.

1 Like

thats made my dps 10x worse. dont do it.

Figure it out for yourself then? Good Lord. All of the posts from you I’ve come across have been a combination of whining and complaining…

2 Likes

Either help or jog on please.

I incerted what you gave into premacro. my dps was 1k aoe. i removed it. my aoe was 27k.

first 2 bosses and mobs = around 3k dps. less then tank number 4.
i delted the macro, imported it again without your changes and finished off top.

i will find the ignore button for you.