Bloodskalp-BM-9.1 GSE 3

lol love the bit of a perfectionist thing, i am the same way tweaking macros

Updated 01/08/2021 , let me know how it goes :+1:

1 Like

So should i do macro 1 or 2 in my actionbars?

How can i stop spaming KeyRelease?

u cant spam at 100ms any more its 250ms or get banned

Its not as simple as that. You can spam at any speed you want. Use any tool you want. However there is risk associated with that. You can get banned at 250ms you can get banned at 1000ms. There is less risk at 250 than at 100 and there is less risk at 1000 than 250. The speed just more shows that you are not looking to gain an unfair advantage over someone not using AHK. By simply using AHK irrespective of the speed you risk getting banned.

so wait there banning for gse or just the automation of the clicks

The automation part of AHK or GHub or Synapse

Damn now i’m paranoid to use these. Without the macros i’m done!!

GsE has never been an issue. Using AHK to spam your key has been bannable for the last 5 years. This isn’t news.

I mean, I’ve been using GSE since WoD without issue. As long as you aren’t doing something stupid like using it to afk farm I don’t think you’ll have an issues

Thanks for the macro! I wasn’t sure about using the 2 macro process, but it runs great with awesome results in Quests and Heroics. Haven’t done Torghast yet, but happy with everything so far. Hope you will make some macros for other classes! :slight_smile:

Question 1 - Macro 1
Question 2 - You can stop spamming it buy editing the macro’s and taking it out of each line for each action that I have it in, but then you might as well write a new macro and just use mine as a base, it won’t work the same though
Each macro writer makes macros for different reasons, mine I just want the maximum DPS from my class in a M+ or PVP with a couple of quality of life modifiers. There are other macros that are more auto-pilot that you could try.

As mentioned in other replies I could spam this at 1ms if I liked, it wouldn’t run very well but I could.
I have used 100ms for ages, I don’t use it because I think it gives me a competitive advantage, I use 100ms because it’s easier to work out loops etc. in the macro than let’s say 150ms.
Changing my ms would mean I would need to tune my macros to suit the new ms and I am not going through all of that again. Use the ms that you prefer and if the macro doesn’t work for you try edit it or use one of the others that you get what you want out of it.
I use Ghub for my auto click as I don’t like AHK at all but that’s my preference.
To put it simply I use 100ms because I am used to it and certain spells on many classes don’t react the way you think they would so I sit testing ways to brute force past them until it works in a macro

Thanks I’m glad you enjoy it, I do have macros for many other specs but I tend to not post until I am super comfortable that it works the way I want it to, I didn’t like the idea of 2/3 macros but it seems to be the answer to get certain abilities to fir off when on CD, a lot of specs are fine with just 1.

Unfortunately I’ve stopped playing until they fix the game to a state where I don’t feel like I am wasting so much time just trying to prepare a character to play the content I want to, I’ll be back to check out any major patches in future

1 Like

Which cvar are you setting? “my cvar is set to match my in game latency”

I invite you to read the following post, it contains valuable informations (about ms spamming speed but about CVAR too): Guide: macros, WoW, you and more - #55 by TimothyLuke

Thank you I appreciate the link.

1 Like

When I try to use the macro it spams KeyRelease in “say” chat. Someone got an idea how to stop that? :smiley:

This has been answered already up above.