BM All in one With Logs to back it up.

Now first of all keep in mind I have the Legendary Shoulders and 4pc tier, So this will skew the dps, But I find this macro to be the best dps you can do with a macro that I have personally tried.
You can use Volley for Aoe fights like Skorpyron, or for Mythic+ dungeons. And Murder of Crows for Raids or for Mythic+ dungeons.

This is a modification of Gweens macro so Lots of credit to him.

Sequences['TaterBeast'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Tater@Area 52",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "3113112",
  Default=1,
  Raid=1,
  Mythic=1,
  Icon='ability_hunter_bestialdiscipline',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [mod] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [combat,pet,@player] Roar of Sacrifice",
        "/cast !Volley",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat/reset  Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/cast A Murder of Crows",
      PostMacro={
        "/cast [nogroup] Mend Pet",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

And here is the link to my Logs

Looks interesting. I’ll be running H NH in about an hour I’ll test it out in there and let you know what I think after. I’ve tried a few of your macro’s and have liked them so I have high hopes for this one as well.

Just ran a quick 5 min test on the target dummy in the class hall. Pulled 360k no buffs which is probably about as high as I’m going to get with my gear. Very stable macro didn’t leave me focus capped like some of the others have been. I’ll still be running it in NH tonight to really test it out. So far though I’m impressed :slight_smile:

very good macro,possible post for aoe rading mitic plus???

Thank you mate, i testing macro xD

Awesome macro! Using it as main macro now.

As I said in my last post… Tried it out in H NH and it worked amazingly very nice work. This will be my main macro as well now. :slight_smile:

anyone have tried this one on pvp? works good?

hey tater nice macro but can you spam this macro key pressed down at 80ms or i have to go slowly ? like regular rotation

[quote quote=44081]hey tater nice macro but can you spam this macro key pressed down at 80ms or i have to go slowly ? like regular rotation
[/quote]I use 100 MS.

I have razer synapse set at 150ms

omg 150ms what nuts omg i never tried at 150 but can you post your wow armory here so i can see? if thats okay

hello tater, then truly excellent macro, has only a small problem sometimes is locked a wait gdc the spell, while I noticed that could pull cobra shot while waiting at least 1 or 2 more than what you say you’ve noticed?

How do we get these macros in to the new GS please

Hey everyone!

Ok, I been using Gween’s macro mostly and Tater’s as well alternating between the two for Raids to compare DPS.

By using Warcraft Logs and Check My Wow for all three of us on Boss kills only and comparing our results I’ve come up with this:
Gween’s Time not Focus-Capped and Focus Gained/Wasted “Needs improvement”. Tater’s “Great”.

Both: Cast Efficiency “Can be improved” largely due to Titan’s Thunder Usage which “Needs improvement”. The number of times you cast Titan’s Thunder while Dire Beast was active. Try to line these up as much as possible to maximize damage is about HALF the number of times used.

And finally, Kill Command is no where near being cast enough times which impacts Cast Efficiency significantly.

All other CD’s, pots, etc. looked great for us!

Now I know that gear, movement, latency, etc. are a big factor in our DPS but I wanted to post this in trying to help out and improve our overall DPS and maybe tweak the macros a bit or brainstorm something else.

Thoughts? Comments?

YOu may be getting more out of taters but his falls short for maximizing cleave damage managment cause with kc and cs spam you OOM for the moments you ned to drop cleave every 3 seconds

just my 2 cc

[quote quote=44157]YOu may be getting more out of taters but his falls short for maximizing cleave damage managment cause with kc and cs spam you OOM for the moments you ned to drop cleave every 3 seconds
just my 2 cc
[/quote]

OOM? lol sorry couldn’t resist it since hunters have not used mana in years :stuck_out_tongue: Honestly I’ve had no issues with not having enough spirit at the right moment. the only issues i started having today was every once in a while while in a raid and only in a raid the entire macro seems to lock up for a few seconds. Now this could be something on my end but i’m not exactly sure what.

you can freely keep up with the killcomand cobra shot rotation in BW and cleave every 3 seconds with no focus issue?

guess i need better gear

What mod are you using for multi shot?

It’s just a generic Mod line so shift alt and Ctrl will all do it.
If you want it to be specific just make it mod:shift mod:alt or mod:ctrl

just wanted to say this is a great macro for easy DPS But the Cast Efficiency Can be improved if you are going to be doing very high end seems to pass over KC a few times but for playing wow doing stuff with your friends and mythic up to +8 it runs fine and will not get you kicked out of a group…

there is a lag in the macro and having done a few hours testing and trying different stuff it all comes down to having Volley in the macro just take it out and remember to press it if it is not on.

Cámmy@Terokkar