BM Blaster Beta Test 1

dmKMeaqEcmFP2pLbvuKzPuDlQQKFridJQCmvzzQ0ZiLPPeDnLuBJOY3asJtIW5ikTojs(NszGsu6GkYcPQ8qIQMOKWfbInsvL6Jsu1jLKSsQQIxsvvzMskUjqzNG(Perlvj0tHMQixvIITkj1xPQIERsWDLeTx0FLOYGvuhMKfdu9yvmzjCzQSzjL(SePgTsYPb8AIcZMGUTKQDRWVf1WjvhNQkSCv1ZjY0fUoHA7ef13PQk9WQQQMpMi8r0hyLZxntycKfj8YeXKsOBese3232323232323iojowL)elZqgJS)oS5jXXQ8Ny5rqQ29LaYdc1EEGseKrT5)XjFUUUkuGdieieqFeRrjfLrVqfUcIxV71t2RSVLxz1EetLuEcFEEEExIGPo)Sete(yIy1QpGcCHojMi(zIbXcMi8ruuO(L2fUHRUaBEHrEL6xVYfkCQIkj8suKUlurOoYGqnIIokPWMxOEUOukHrL2myIfga(fUkheUKOOJskS5fQNlkL0kGAJ9YEe)LY)kTzFaJcGrPTzCvoyWG40jaYdjMi8XeHpIwBDH1wt4LOOJskSznqxxczFeQr0AR)wBnXKaDhXPtaKhmi8YeHpMi8r0ARlS2AcVefDusHn)KDnOljuJO1w)T2AIjb6oItNaipyq4LjcFeT26cRTMWlrrhLuyZR10w)iuJO1w)T2AIjb6oItNaipyqOgte(iAT1fwBnHxIIokPWMVpqVEEeQr0AR)wBnXKaDhXPtaKhmiCjte(iAT1fwBnHxIIokPWM1w6DLJqnIwB93ARjMeO7ioDcG8GbHRzIWhrRTUWARj8su0rjf2S2sVRCeQr0AR)wBnXKaDhXPtaKhmiuoMi8r0ARlS2AcVefDusHnVwo5w(iuJO1w)T2AIjb6oItNaipyqiOmr4JO1wxyT1eEjk6OKcB((a965rOgrRT(BT1etc0DeNobqEWG4IoDNki8smjq3rSMCwNigoD)w84ea5br05hIDJaqjKbdIvnaxmGWOA1hqbUqNeteLpxhCvqFmyWGiQ7ovvbHAe9tNsgtI)kjMyqemxOQqfkMiMucDJqI42(2(2(2(2(2(2oXjXXQ8NO)Kl8FzQS(x(RgzjILhbPA3xcipiu75vcIGPgIvcRAeUVm7gbqEqFeHQ6oI(aRC(QzctGSiXkC1Qelmi8re1DNQQGW7AnIPskpHppppVlrqg1M)hN8566QqboGqGqa9XGbds

BM_BLASTER

Talents: ?,?,?,?,?,?,?,

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.08-PatronPreview.

1 Like

Hi there

Loving the macro but it does this everytime, in the chat box, what do i do to stop it please?

TIA

Tom

I cant seem to find the new GSE 3.1.08 to download, do you have a link for it please

Thats a try to write a macro variable he hasnt finished ( or even started )

Its down below on macro window editor.

Delete it itself and / or on every block.

@Shaun_Baxter

Support the dev @TimothyLuke on his patreon, and after that you need to link your patreon with your discord account ( config —> connected APPs )

Once done and joined GSE discord ( not the same as wowlazy discord ) , the download your looking for is on gse resourches channel.

You can ask for help on patreon by DM tim ( if you encounter any problem ).

Cheers.

Hi IIoskka

Thank you for your answer, i dont write macros and i am not sure what you are advising :frowning:
I have tried looking about but cant find how to delete that section

Tom

How many macro variables are in your macro? 1 , 2?

If the variable is empty in its box, see the minus symbol on the right? its for deletion ( IF ITS EMPTY ).

Then go block by block and dele your ~~ r ~~ in every block that has it.

Cheers.

Thank you for that advice, it appears to have worked :slight_smile:

Tom

1 Like

Hi lloskka, just signed up to Timothys Patreon and linked my discord so now got the latest patreon release of 3.1.09 so all good thanks, what do you think of DF, the visuals and gameplay are excellent imo

regards

Yeap, they excel at that… their workart, design and visuals get better and better with every xpac.

About gameplay, some clases are meh not so much changes as they said.

But evoker, is something good , in fantasy always imagined a battlemage playing like that ( mid range, casting while moving )

So i will follow it close :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers.

1 Like

I really like this macro, but im deff not getting no 40k dps with it.

What gear are you testing with ? and single target only ?

I get really good DPS with this macro.

Pressing Alt for multi-shot doesn’t work for me tho.

I hope you will continue to finetune it.

this is spamming abilitys but doing nothing sry

Why you can spend so many skill points ?

why is the gse aint working

you must update GSE a new version is out now

i did still not working gse 3.1.13 right

How do you have so many talent points?

Missing pet heal can you add it plz

need help here why its not working ???