BM Gnome Sequencer - Enhanced Leveling & raiding

hey your macro looks awsome but can you make a download link to all the files

[quote quote=30586]hey your macro looks awsome but can you make a download link to all the files

[/quote]

Here is a link to GA-E on Wowinterface: GSE:Advanced Macro Compiler : Action Bar Mods : World of Warcraft AddOns

And here is link to a blank shell for storing your Sequences as a mymacros plugin for the GS-E addon: GS-E myMacros Addin Pack : Discontinued and Outdated Mods : World of Warcraft AddOns

But you will have to manual copy and paste my macros, using an edit program like notepad++; Into the MyMacro plugin above.

Sorry: I guess I could make a Plugin pack, using and renaming my copy of the mymacros pluging and post it on curse/wow interface. However I have greatly personalized my macros in it using the bag-item codes, that I have posted earlier. I am afraid that people may not pay attention to that, have it cause issues.

Example: I keep my healing potions in backpack slot 2. Which would read as /use 0 2 in my “Oshit” macro. If someone that isn’t paying attention, and have their garrison hearthstone in it that slot: They will end up back in their garrison if they use that macro.

Wait why don’t you use Dire beast? Also on the new macro pack it still uses your old macro without barrage.

I have Dire Stable instead, which is triggered by Dire Frenzy.

As for Barrage, I am currently not using it. Frankly it is a pain in the rear for solo. While I may use it in raid, I most likely leave it out of the macro, in order to have a bit more controll on when it is used. In the meantime I am finding by leaving Volley on all the time, I end up with just about the same over all DPS.

Lastly I have not yet seen the HP macro pack, so i don’t know which of my macros are in it.

Ah ok, thanks for the clear up.

pls help me how to put it in WoW?

I see you still use the “!” symbol with your “Kill Command”
I was told that this was an “old” function and not longer works.

Why do you still write “!Kill Command”?
What does it do?

Old habit mainly. By the way these rotation macros are no longer current due to the nerf of barrage. here are my more current ones. My improved GS-E Leveling, Raiding &/or High performance Macros: - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

I am running 3112112 using the [quote quote=29814]Raiding Single Target[/quote] but Dire Beast is not being used nor it’s proc. Can you verify if there is a mistake or not, please ?

Thank you

Yes it was a mistake; Dire Frenzy actually takes the place of Dire beast. The only excuse I can come up with is, I was in early beta and a lot of changes were made, between it and live.

Sir_Ewing, I love your macros. Ive been using your BM macros for a bit and trying to adjust it to suit my needs. Most people are having issue with focus when putting cobra shot into the macro. I put a small work-around in for it by adding a /castsequence cobra shot, kill command into the main line. If you could have a look at it and perhaps make it better, that would be awesome.

If I happen to use Stampede instead of killer cobra, i just bind it to another key for manual control. I suppose that I should point out that this is my Single Target version… have a different one for AOE. Derp, forgot to mention i have volley in there for times when i decide to use it.

Here it my lua of it… my first post here so i dont know how to black box it. sorry about that.

Sequences[‘Hunter_BM’] = {
author=“Evapoquita@Garona”,
specID=253,
helpTxt = “Talents: 3112112”,
icon=132252,
PreMacro=[[
/petattack [@target,harm]
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
/cast [@pet,dead]Revive Pet
]],
[[/castsequence reset=target cobra shot, kill command]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] a murder of crows]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] mend pet]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast]],
PostMacro=[[
/cast !volley
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Aspect of the Wild
]],
}

[quote quote=36155]Sir_Ewing, I love your macros. Ive been using your BM macros for a bit and trying to adjust it to suit my needs. Most people are having issue with focus when putting cobra shot into the macro. I put a small work-around in for it by adding a /castsequence cobra shot, kill command into the main line. If you could have a look at it and perhaps make it better, that would be awesome.
If I happen to use Stampede instead of killer cobra, i just bind it to another key for manual control. I suppose that I should point out that this is my Single Target version… have a different one for AOE. Derp, forgot to mention i have volley in there for times when i decide to use it.
Here it my lua of it… my first post here so i dont know how to black box it. sorry about that.
Sequences[‘Hunter_BM’] = { author=”Evapoquita@Garona”, specID=253, helpTxt = “Talents: 3112112”, icon=132252, PreMacro=[[ /petattack [@target,harm] /petautocastoff [group] Growl /petautocaston [nogroup] Growl /cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection /cast [@pet,dead]Revive Pet ]], [[/castsequence reset=target cobra shot, kill command]], [[/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast]], [[/cast [nochanneling] a murder of crows]], [[/cast [nochanneling] mend pet]], [[/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast]], PostMacro=[[ /cast !volley /cast [nochanneling,combat] Bestial Wrath /cast [nochanneling,combat] Aspect of the Wild ]], }
[/quote]

I will try playing with it sometime this week, to check it out. On a side note: If you are going to use Volley instead of Stampede, leave it out of your macro and just leave it on all the time. Its shot cluster is tight enough that you don’t need to worry about it pulling agro. As anything that it might hit and pull, would be close enough to be pulled anyway.

I tried to set it up for easy-access to copy/paste into game.

Sequences['Hunter_BM'] = {
author="Evapoquita@Garona",
specID=253,
version=1,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3112112",
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/petattack [@target,harm]
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
/cast [@pet,dead] Revive Pet
]],
"/castsequence  reset=target  Cobra Shot, Kill Command",
"/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast",
"/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows",
"/cast [nochanneling] Mend Pet",
"/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast",
PostMacro=[[
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Aspect of the Wild
]],
}

I have some problems using this nice HP macros. My BM hunter takes a heck of time to log in! I have 9 other chars, but the problem is only with my beastmaster hunter. Are there something that fix it?