BM Gnomesequencer

Do you have MacroToolkit or any other macro addon enabled at the same time with Gnomesequencer? If you do turn them off, as it is my understanding they do not play well with each other.

I had SuperDuperMacro installed. (Same idea as Macrotoolkit - allows a larger character count for bigger macros)

I’ll remove it tonight before trying Gnomesequencer again.

You do not have to uninstall them just disable them. I still use them cor may toons that I haven’t made Gnomesequencer macros for yet.

Hi

I am using the two macro’s written by Lebbeus and they are working great although I added murder of the crows to it :).

I have tried adding the ones posted by Grunt, with “heart of the phoenix” to sequencer but they do not build in the macro box (no showtooltip@ or click) command and it also messes up the two already installed in gnome,

What am I doing wrong? Macro tool kit is disable and i rename them. can we not add other sequences to the gnome sequencer?

[quote quote=18844]Hi

I am using the two macro’s written by Lebbeus and they are working great although I added murder of the crows to it :).

I have tried adding the ones posted by Grunt, with “heart of the phoenix” to sequencer but they do not build in the macro box (no showtooltip@ or click) command and it also messes up the two already installed in gnome,

What am I doing wrong? Macro tool kit is disable and i rename them. can we not add other sequences to the gnome sequencer?
[/quote]

Sure you can add more macros to it. however you have to make sure that each and everyone have a differen name, and that your in-game activation macros reflect the different names.

Hi Grunt,

Thank you for your reply.

So in having (BMsingle) I should not have (BMNsingle)? should I totally leave the “BM” out of the name?

And would it be ok to add “The murder of the crows” to your macro?

UPdate:

OK this is what i have in the “sequence” file:

local _, Sequences = … – Don’t touch this

Sequences[‘BMraid’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/use [nopet,nomod]Call Pet 1
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/petattack [@target,harm]
]],
‘/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=focus, exists, nodead] Misdirection’,
‘/cast !Kill Shot’,
‘/cast [combat]Bestial Wrath’,
‘/cast !Kill Command’,
‘/cast Glaive Toss’,
‘/cast Arcane Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Sequences[‘BMsingle’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
‘/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection’,
‘/cast A Murder of Crows’,
‘/cast !Kill Shot’,
‘/cast !Kill Command’,
‘/castsequence Glaive Toss, Mend Pet’,
‘/cast Arcane Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

Sequences[‘BMaoe’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
‘/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection’,
‘/cast A Murder of Crows’,
‘/cast !Kill Shot’,
‘/cast !Kill Command’,
‘/cast Multi-Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

If I try to add anything e.g “’/cast heart of the phoenix’,” or try to add any other sequences to the file, it messes up the macro’s already created (as above).
What am I doing wrong please?

Okay figured out my problem, for some reason

I use Elvui and macrotoolkit and whatnot

GnomeSequencer has a problem with Elvui
started working immediately
right after i disabled Elvui

can we get a fix for this

doing 15k dps steady with BMSingle at lvl 100 with talents 3, 3, 2, 2, 1,1,3
with 602 ilvl nothing serious

Hey Billy,

I am glad that isw is not just me but damn I love Elvui and find it hard to play without it now. Did you by any chance report this on the Elvui & Gnome websites?

Hey Billy,

Thank you for that advise, I completely removed Elvui from my comp and G/S is now running great and what is more so is the loading and running of wow!!!

[quote quote=19026]Hey Billy,

I am glad that isw is not just me but damn I love Elvui and find it hard to play without it now. Did you by any chance report this on the Elvui & Gnome websites?
[/quote]

I havent reported to Gnome Sequencer or Elvui websites, do not know the correct process for doing that, but i will check into it

thanks for the great work

Hello,

I have watch alot of youtube now and think i got an understanding on how to use GS. But somehow i am ****** it up totaly.

I am trying to Incoperat this macro,
So how am i doing this then you wonder?
Well i go to Interface folder then to GS and open Sequences in notepad and CTRL+C and CTRL+V in to it.
At the bottom of the File, when i start WoW and Login i get this erro pooping up on the chat “Failed to load sequences.lua or contains no macro”
I have tryed Reinstalling GS then it works, but as fast as i put this macro in it wont work.

Sequences[‘BMSingle’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] growl
]],
‘/cast Heart of the Phoenix’,
‘/cast Dire Beast’,
‘/cast !Kill Command’,
‘/cast Arcane Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
‘/cast Multi-Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
‘/cast Arcane Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
‘/cast Arcane Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
}

[quote quote=19104]Hello,

I have watch alot of youtube now and think i got an understanding on how to use GS. But somehow i am ****** it up totaly.

I am trying to Incoperat this macro,
So how am i doing this then you wonder?
Well i go to Interface folder then to GS and open Sequences in notepad and CTRL+C and CTRL+V in to it.
At the bottom of the File, when i start WoW and Login i get this erro pooping up on the chat “Failed to load sequences.lua or contains no macro”
I have tryed Reinstalling GS then it works, but as fast as i put this macro in it wont work.

Sequences[‘BMSingle’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/startattack
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] growl
]],
‘/cast Heart of the Phoenix’,
‘/cast Dire Beast’,
‘/cast !Kill Command’,
‘/cast Arcane Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
‘/cast Multi-Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
‘/cast Arcane Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
‘/cast Arcane Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
}
[/quote]

I had heaps of problems with getting gnome to work with macro’s copied and pasted. What I found out after ages of pulling my hair out , is that it does not copy some characters over the same. I suppose it depends on what web browser you use and what program you use to edit the LUA.

The characters it did like for me where ’ and , . So what I did is use notepad++ and paste the macro in, then DELETE and manually add any ’ and , in the macro.

Let me know if this helps as it worked for me

it also seems that not all text editors works the same as i using notepad all the time but yesterday i copy/paste the GS from Tommy to test if that one worked better then the one i used but it gave me only errors.
After 30 mins or so i finaly found out what the problem was, i copyed the text and paste it in notepad but for some weard reason it changed the ’ into ‘ so after i found that problem i changed all Apostrophes into the once my keyboard gave me and now it works great.