Can’t be certain it’s fully optimal to somebody wanting to minmax, but I wanted a 1 button that “does most of what I need” so I made this for myself
BM Hunter 1-30 Beta Date: 10/07/2026/17:11
!GSE3!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
It lists talents and other stuff in the notes section, and goes through a simple rotation
multi-shot is on shift, concussive is on ctrl, it defaults to 11-30 leveling, but has 1-10 in there, so manually switch the versions if you’re that low
I haven’t had a lot of time to test it yet, I’ve been a bit busy on other classes
2 Likes
Thank you, but it does not seem to create a macro button.
havaka
October 7, 2026, 7:42pm
3
Worked find for me importing it
3.3.34 the correct version? Importing is not the issue, no button is made
It was made on the version before this in the image, but was working fine after the update, in my case
Thank you I will download that vewrsion, appreciate the replies.
If it’s still bugged out or whatever, I can re-export it, it’s not that hard for me
I cant find the clietnt that runs on forever, tried a few, now all say incompatible, all update to latest version and still no luck.
Odd, okay, well, this one is exported with the version I have posted up there:
BM Hunter 1-30 Beta Date: 10/07/2026/17:11
!GSE3!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
1 Like
All imported I can see your routine, I just can not get a macro generated to spam. Dayem I was expecting a macro/icon to put on my bars, if I spam 4 it works as expected.
I’m not sure why you have 4 sets there, but in the newest update to GSE you can drag the thing to your bar directly and it makes an icon
As for spamming, I use
#showtooltip
/petattack
/cast Charge
/cast Dash
on mousewheel up, then activate my “spam the button” keyboard macro (i use Razer) at 100ms
then it tells the pet to attack, waits half a second for the pet to gain threat, and rotates through available spells… if you are level 11+, have a pet, and have the spells learned
1-10 is more just a basic “cast autoshot, spam raptor strike” so if something clears the distance to you it will still hit something with melee
Anything not spamming, idk, like I said it works for me, so I am unsure what’s not working on your end
Perfect Im sorted thank you.
Leaske
October 9, 2026, 3:20pm
13
I’d probably add something like [nocombat] to Hunter’s Mark so avoid it casting it on the same mob multiple times.