BM Hunter 7.3.2

DISCLAIMER: This is a STOMP build. You will focus starve if you don’t have solid Crit and Haste.

Talents: 2-1-X-1-X-1-3

When solo: Macro will summon pet slot 5 (place Tenacity in slot 5) and WILL use mend pet on cooldown. Misdirection is used on your pet on cooldown.

When in group/raid: Macro will summon pet slot 1 (place Ferocity pet in slot 1) and WILL NOT use mend pet on cooldown. Misdirection is used on your /focus on cooldown.

In AoE situations hold down CTRL while macro is running to perform Multi-Shot and gain beast cleave.

To Crowd Control and/or Snare targets hold down ALT while macro is running to Binding Shot (or Indimidate) and Tar Trap at your cursor. (Make sure your cursor is where you want before holding down ALT.

To use DPS cooldowns you hold down SHIFT. Bestial Wrath should (almost) always be used on cooldown, but the reason it should never fire automatically in a group/raiding macro is that you will end up wasting a lot of dps for two reasons. #1 You don’t want to use it if you’re about to leave combat or enter a phase where you’re not attacking a target. #2 If other cooldowns (A Murder of Crows, Titanstrike, Aspect of the Wild, Blood Fury, Berserking, etc) are coming off cooldown within 5-10 seconds you should attempt to sync up the cooldowns to increase DPS.

Stat Priority for Stomp is Crit > Haste > Mastery. Feel free to use Raidbots to build custom stat weight tables you can use with the Pawn addon. This will help you find your best gear (there is a tool for that on Raidbots) and with custom stat weights entered into Pawn it will be more accurate, but keep in mind changing a few pieces of gear can change your stat weights so I recommend doing this about once per week.

Sequences['BM'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Zuckerman of Area 52",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "21X1X13",
  Help = [[1: Group/Raid - Summons Pet #1 (Ferocity) and DOES NOT have mend pet in the macro.

2: Solo - Summons Pet #5 (Tenacity) and DOES have mend pet in the macro.

CTRL for AoE - SHIFT for DPS Cooldowns - ALT for Intimidation or Binding Shot and Tar Trap @ Cursor]],
  Default=1,
  Raid=1,
  PVP=1,
  Dungeon=1,
  Heroic=1,
  Mythic=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      LoopLimit=10,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast [mod:shift] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [mod:alt,@cursor] Binding Shot",
        "/cast [mod:alt,@cursor] Tar Trap",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@Player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/cast Kill Command",
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/cast Kill Command",
        "/cast [nomod] Cobra Shot; [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Kill Command",
        "/cast Dire Beast",
      },
    },
    [2] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      LoopLimit=10,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:shift] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Titan's Thunder",
        "/cast [mod:shift] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Intimidation",
        "/cast [mod:alt,@cursor] Binding Shot",
        "/cast [target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 5; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Dire Beast",
        "/cast Kill Command",
        "/cast Mend Pet",
        "/cast [nomod] Cobra Shot; [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Kill Command",
      },
    },
  },
}

looks ok but the shift mod is not working nor is the multi shot mod could plz have a look at it and try to fix

cheers

[quote quote=56504]looks ok but the shift mod is not working nor is the multi shot mod could plz have a look at it and try to fix
cheers
[/quote]

The problem may not be with this macro and have more to do with your key binds. If you have not done this before you must unbind those buttons in the key bind area.

If the macro kind of locks up a bit remove the Kill Command at the bottom under keypress. A friend had trouble using it with it in, but it worked fine on mine.

i have to apologize for saying it does not work its works like a dream now i have sorted all my keybinds out thanks for the macro

Do you need to change the default=1 to default=2 to have the solo portion (2) of the macro work? Otherwise it seems it will always run the group version? Even when I’m solo it does call pet 1 by default.

will give it a try once Im home again. thanks for sharing!

Sorry, I thought it would auto save that part.

Default should be set to 2. Everything else set to 1.