BM Hunter Leveling to End Game Macro (Smooth)

This is the BM Hunter Macro I’m currently using, created with Ideas I found on various posts here, with a touch of my own flare been using this for Mythic +3-4 and LFR/Normal easy.

If doing dungeons or raids remember to set a tank to Focus.

UPDATED:11/3/16

Sequences['BMST'] = {
author="Lucifön",
specID=253,
version=2,
authorversion = "v1",
helpTxt = "Talents: 3112312",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix
/petattack [@target,harm]
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] Growl
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
]],
[[/cast A Murder of Crows]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Concussive Shot]],
[[/cast [nochanneling] Cobra Shot]],
[[/cast [@pet,dead] !Revive Pet]],
[[/cast [nogroup] Multi-Shot]],
[[/castsequence [combat][nochanneling] Bestial Wrath, Aspect of the Wild]],
[[/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=10  Dire Beast]],
PostMacro=[[
/cast Kill Command
/cast [nogroup] Mend Pet
/cast [combat,nogroup] Intimidation
/cast Titan's Thunder(Artifact)
/use [combat] Kafa Press
/use [combat] Oralius' Whispering Crystal
]],
}

I don’t have a Target macro in there because it’s so smooth it will target far away enemies without you even noticing.

Question why do you have multi shot in this macro? Wouldn’t this be a dps loss on single target. Thanks for the work btw I love your prot paladin macros

True, but it’s also a leveling Macro so your gonna want to use a tankish pet and multi shot after misdirection helps with mob control so you don’t die =p

I did add the [nogroup] function so you don’t pull more than what’s on the tank in dungeons

This whole macro aims to cut out the error of pulling random mobs in dungeons and such so we can get away from that Huntard name wow has given hunters.

After playing with it for a while I hammered out the Details and it’s now much more awesome!

Dig this. Works really well. No point in really posting DPS numbers because I’m like ilvl 670, level 101 and I don’t have an Artifact Weapon equipped (thought I was going to go MM). My Hunter feels powerful again with this Macro. Awesome job

Anyone have any numbers from like ursoc?

[quote quote=35994]Anyone have any numbers from like ursoc?
[/quote]
213k on Ursoc specifically @ 848, though to be honest it could probably be better as I was only kinda paying attention =p