BM Hunter macro,4-5 focus stack,glaive toss,kill command,dire beast,spirit mend

Hi

I can only say have a try of this macro,everything works,just spam away :slight_smile:
im not level 100 yet…pvp geared and this tested on a 90 dummie…

1 - bestial wrath,dire beast
2 - kill command is timed to go off after cool down
3 - glaive toss should fire off of cooldown
4 - with a spirit beast pet you get a spirit mend heal every 30 secs
5 - FIRST time run through of macro…the stack may reach only 2-3 before being used…
6 - Once up and running stacks should build to 4 minimum and most times 5 stack before being auto used
7 - should be focus efficient…( tried adding in multi-shot,but it became focus starved)

just spam away…

Talents

2 - narrow escape
3 - intimidation
3 - spirit bond
2 - dire beast
1 - a murder of crows
1 - glaive toss

Macro binded to middle mouse button

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack
/castsequence=!bestial wrath,dire beast,cobra shot,null
/castsequence reset=combat kill command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,kill command,arcane shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,kill command,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,kill command,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,kill command,cobra shot,cobra shot
/castsequence reset=15 glaive toss,dire beast,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,!focus fire
/castsequence reset=15 glaive toss
/cast [@missrobihood,combat] spirit mend
/cast !kill shot,!kill shot
/cast bestial wrath
/cast !kill shot
/use 13
/startattack

There are extras of certain casts like glaive toss. kill shot…just to make sure they go off

have a try see how it goes… :slight_smile:

EDIT placed here unable to re-edit post
Found kill shot was not working…now will

/petattack
/castsequence reset=combat kill command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,kill command,arcane shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,kill command,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,kill command,arcane shot,cobra shot,cobra shot,arcane shot,kill command,cobra shot,cobra shot
/castsequence reset=15 glaive toss,dire beast,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,!focus fire
/castsequence reset=15 !glaive toss,!kill shot
/castrandom !kill shot,!kill shot
/cast bestial wrath
/cast !kill shot
/use 13
/startattack

disclaimer…most times focus will stack to 4 and 5 stacks before auto fireing…
but will sometimes only reach 2-3…stack are built through pet mainly so its random
but my method gives you better odds that you will get 5 stacks

if you want to use this macro too for pvp…or want barrage instead…just change glaive toss to barrage…cast time will be shortened…and it will borderline focus starve…glaive toss works fine…
or if no one wants to use this macro then thats ok…your choice :slight_smile:

ALSO if you would like to see this in action…ive uploaded a 3 min video of this working…
added a combo monitor ( the purple lights to show the stack building)
First run through will always only build 2-3 stacks before fireing…
after that…it will go to 5 stacks or 4 stacks generally…

here is the link if you wish to view it :slight_smile:

focus fire stack building macro with glaive toss,kill command,kill shot,and spirit mend if using a spirit pet

Simply out of curiosity, what’s that addon your using that shows the rotation? And or how does it work? :0

hi synisterwrath :slight_smile:
The rotation is my own…but its is based of the timings of the cooldown i believe you are reffering too
The addon is ‘fortexorcist’ at the curse site…although not updated as you can see it still works…
here is the link…
also a side note and i may have you to thank for it…i think now that i watch again…glaive toss i may have broken somehow and it may not be fireing straight away when its off cooldown…something i need to have a look at lol…it was working before…hmm :slight_smile:

anyway here is the link

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/fortexorcist

once in game type /fx

to bring up the options
click on the cooldown timer tab…then click the first ‘basics’ in the list…
put a tick in the enable box…and you have the timer…drag it where you would like :slight_smile:

ty again…back to having a mess with this macro :)to make sure :slight_smile:

EDIT
Having had a look again at the macro it was this line causeing the problem;

castsequence reset=15 !glaive toss,!kill shot

having kill shot at the end there was killing the glaive toss
its a catch 22 thing…kill shot after glaive toss will fire…its one way to MAKE kill shot fire,as we know getting kill shot to fire,is not easy :slight_smile:

so ive gone for this solution…purists will rip there hair out at this lol…and i’m going to test it in a game to make sure my theory works…

going to use this…with the idea…it will run through the first line as normal…fire glaive toss
(note glaive toss with my rotation…will always…be around 1 cobra shot or 2 cobra shot late…when it finishes off cooldown)
Then it will drop to the next glaive toss,but it being on cooldown…will hopefully run to fire off kill shot…
H ave tested this on dummie and it does not break the macro…will need to go in a game to make sure kill shot is still firing…ill let you know…

so present macro…updated is this one…

/petattack
/castsequence reset=15 !glaive toss
/cast bestial wrath
/use 13
/startattack

you seem to be missing a reset in the first castsequence line

hi andrew yes…reason is…that is a just to fire off those casts at the beginning…and hence why there is a null at the end…
that line

will only fire 1 time at the beginning of the rotation,not needing a reset of the castsequence…which is why bestial wrath is in the macro further down.

EDIT…and grrr which we could delete previous posts…or be able to permanetly re-edit a post already made…i would like to be able to just have 1 macro on here and update it…each time i make a change not have a wall of previous versions…oh well

so as to not having to end up with a page of older macros as we optimise and the old ones become redundent

case in point…THIS IS THE MOST UPTODATE VERSION

Found while getting glaive toss to work…it gimped the focus building method im using so had to adapt the macro to adjust for this…THIS macro will now again build to 4-5 mostly stacks again before fireing off

/petattack
/castsequence reset=15 glaive toss,cobra shot,arcane shot,dire beast,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,!focus fire
/cast bestial wrath
/use 13
/startattack

edit was here on this line…timimg adjustment…added in an extra cobra shot and arcane shot…to help allow for focus fire building time…

/castsequence reset=15 glaive toss,cobra shot,arcane shot,dire beast,cobra shot,arcane shot,cobra shot,!focus fire

Hey, I’m new in this addon with macros, can you please make the hole sequences ?

I appear to be having the same problem as everyone else… Macros are not found when setting up Macros in WOW. I am using Notepad++. I have changed the settings on my pc to display the extension so I know my extension is correct. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled GnomeSequencer. Its in the correct folder and shows enabled in my addons. The sequences.lua file I am using is a file that another player has created and it is working. The link to his file is below.
[url]File sharing and storage made simple

[quote quote=20567]I appear to be having the same problem as everyone else… Macros are not found when setting up Macros in WOW. I am using Notepad++. I have changed the settings on my pc to display the extension so I know my extension is correct. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled GnomeSequencer. Its in the correct folder and shows enabled in my addons. The sequences.lua file I am using is a file that another player has created and it is working. The link to his file is below.
https://www.mediafire.com/?5a4avsk7lag62ae[/quote]

That is because the macros on this post are all for Macrotoolkit not for GS

hi yes guys /gals candysprinkills and mcalexica …sorry should have mentioned that …this not a gnome sequencer macro…i imagine will work in macrotoolkit…
i use bindpad for doing my macros same sort of thing…

sorry for the confusion :)ty for pointing that out xodia :))

Thank you for the quick responses. I knew it had to be user error but I had no idea where to start analyzing what I was doing incorrectly.

ALSO if you like a pvp version try this…im nearly always top 3 with this and im still low geared at minute
works well

/petattack
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,cobra shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,cobra shot,barrage
/castsequence reset=30 !dire beast,cobra shot,arcane shot,!Focus Fire
/castrandom Bestial Wrath,multi-shot
/cast bestial wrath
/cast !kill shot
/use 13
/startattack

:slight_smile:

Talents

2 – narrow escape
3 – intimidation
3 – spirit bond
2 – dire beast
1 – a murder of crows
1 – barrage

Macro binded to middle mouse button

hi :slight_smile: n0 problem candysprinkills( love that name by the way),most these days seem to switching to this gnome thing…ive not tried it,but maybe i just like the old fashioned way…its what you get used i suppose :),either way…if the macros work thats a good thing…
again sorry for the confusion…should have put in my title that these were ‘normal’ macros and not gnome ones.:slight_smile:

Hello ty for making this macro I have a couple of things that went wrong I use macrotooltip
/castsequence reset=15 !glaive toss, !kill shot
/castrandom !kill shot, !kill shot
my macro tooltip says not a macro command.
also /castsequence = !bestial wrath ,
the !bestial wrath is white in macro tooltip
i did copy your macro word for word

ooh chris ty for letting me know

1 thing.not saying you have not done this…but make sure you have clicked extend the macro…this is one big macro,it may have cut off some of the macro otherwise…

i dont use macrotookit,i use bindpad(similar thing)…but i downloaded it and yes…does give that error in white like you say…

changed the

to

/castsequence !bestial wrath,dire beast,cobra shot,null

the null is still white…but now no error,hope you see the same thing…

Not sure which macro the other error came from

this pve version…and most uptodate version…ignore all past macros…has no error now hopefully

have a try let me know…

PVE VERSION

/petattack
/castsequence !bestial wrath,dire beast,cobra shot,null
/cast bestial wrath
/use 13
/startattack

going to try the pvp version see if it was that one

PVP VERSION

*USES barrage instead of glaive toss,but if you prefer glaive toss ( for me its less damage,much more with barrage at cost of a longer cooldown,)just swap barrage for glaive toss…

/petattack
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,cobra shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,cobra shot,barrage
/castsequence reset=30 !dire beast,cobra shot,arcane shot,!Focus Fire
/castrandom Bestial Wrath,multi-shot
/cast bestial wrath
/cast !kill shot
/use 13
/startattack

ive copied both these direct from macrotoolkit…see no errors now…let me know how it goes…:slight_smile: and ty chris for pointing those out

ps… focus builder wasnt main purpose in this pvp version…it will build…but wasnt the intention to build a focus build pvp macro…as you tend to want to be more burst…get the kill…where as pve is more extended time,bosses etc :slight_smile:

1 final thing…you will hear the macro complaining,making a noise…while its trying to use something on cooldown…it is a little anoying…im used to it…but it in noway affects the macro and for me it still works fine my side…im always open to if people have problems and will try to fix them if i can :slight_smile:

also i use a murder of crows to start…on a seperate binded key…then spam both these pve and pvp versions…lots of damage :)…talents are listed above…glyphs…are non essential to the effect of these macros so i havent listed them unless anyone needs to know :slight_smile:

Ty Berty for making this macro I used pve version the change to /castsequence = !bestial wrath to /castsequence !bestial wrath work ty . I apologize on this it was late when I tried your macro like a idiot I forget to put / in the 3 lines I totally missed it but Im glad I found my error macro works good ty again for your hard work .

hi chris…
that’s ok ty you too,working togther like this is best way to make things work…youre welcome and ty you again too :slight_smile:

change
to
/cast [@focus,help][help][@pet,exists] Spirit Mend

should cast on any pet out and if you decide to use a focus target that as well. the focus will come first always. been handy for Misdirect, should work for this too. in theory.

Hey, than you for helping but can you add stamped or morder of crows, please ?

ok this is my BM macro I pvp a lot im full 620 pvp geared

/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
#showtooltip Kill Command
/castsequence reset=combat Arcane Shot,null
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Glaive Toss
/cast [@Nanó,combat] spirit mend
/castrandom [combat] !kill shot
/startattack 
/petattack [combat]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/startattack 

Talents are: 1133213
Glyphs are Animal Bond Solace and Mirrored Blades
all spells fire off and I thank Berty Basset for /cast [@Nanó,combat] spirit mend I did not think of this lol im going to try and weave focus fire in some where if I can