BM Hunter macros bug out my character to where i cannot use anything anymore

Hello people, sometimes when i use any BM macros my character just bugs out, weirdly it happens to any macro but only on BM spec. I don’t know what i do wrong it happens randomly sometimes i can play with the macro for hours and nothing happens and sometimes it just breaks and i have to close the game completely and restart it in order to use anything again. When this happens i cannot autohit / mount or use spells/trinkets etc. the only thing i can do is send my pets out to autohit thats it. I have absolutely no idea why or how this works does anyone got an idea on why this could happen?

Thanks alot<3

I have the same problem sometimes gse jumps without any sense. indeed m ista happening as well to make macros work then after they don’t work anymore is a mystery . I don’t know why addon has a tantrum

@Sessy what lvl are you and is there a /use Heart of Azeroth in your macro? If you don’t have the neck and it is in the macro, it is known to do that!

1 Like

glad you got to this. i was about to reply with the same questions and info. thank you

@Liwu

This is the macro in the Variables it says “Checks to see if you have a heart of azeroth equipped and if so will insert “/cast heart essence” into the macro. if not your macro will skip this line.” im currently level 40

Replace the first line of the PreMacro from /cast Heart Essence to ~~HE~~ The variable won’t work if you don’t use it.

Your macro game client is locking because you don’t have a Heart of Azeroth and you are trying to cast a spell that depends on you having one.

Also as you have a loop limit of 1 having a premacro and PostMacro are as useful as a fart in an elevator. May as well copy those lines into the top and bottom respectively of the sequence box as effectively that is where they are.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the quick help