BM Hunter my Best macro 2018

Sequences['NoModsBM'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Demonfrac",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "21X1132",
  Default=1,
  Icon='ability_hunter_bestialdiscipline',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=1,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/petattack [@target,harm]",
        "/cast [@pet,dead] Revive Pet",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast Berserking",
        "/cast Bestial Wrath",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast !Volley",
        "/petautocastoff [group] Growl",
      },
        "/castsequence Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
        "/castsequence  reset=1  Dire Beast, Titan's Thunder",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Dire Beast",
      },
    },
  },
}

Do u get better numbers with this than gween’s macro?

Yes this gween’s macro but a little bit different. Only for me this came in better. I tested a lot and I got better dps than the original gween’s macro. And Sorry my english not really good.

And little help Auto hotkey. This the best “for me!”

Automatic Mouse and Keyboard Link—> Automatic Mouse and Keyboard

Yo bro i have 1 question why do you have both CD bestial wrath and aspect is same macro when if you spam this non stop on fight like coven you will miss alot dps becouse you cd will pop in time when you need to save than for example i was testing alot of this lazy macros becouse i have low FPS doing some fight like 4p on argus when you need to move alot to avoid dmg or high command when you need to stack under this big bubble and everytime i am saveing my cd just for moment when i have AMoC and BW and aspect in same time

Ok change name BM_Single to NoModsBM. I not use this macro on the raid. If need yes use other bosses, but this macro not raid macro. Use, worldbosses, other easy bosses, little elite npc or if need big dps when needed, world pvp etc. But my bad not write info this macro. Now you know. How do you like it already?
Sorry my english is not good.

Great macro, only thing i was thinking that could make it better for solo is applying misdirection casting spirit mend on your pet and i dont know exactly how to do that so could someone help me out?

add it to the macro like this

“/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection”,
“/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend”,

copy and paste it to note pad 1st then in the macro

add it to the macro

add this under the call pet part

is it possible 2 add concussive shot need it for pvp

"/cast [mod:shift] Counter Shot",
    "/cast [mod:shift] Intimidation",
    "/cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Binding Shot",

if you need them copy to note pad and then to macro

hello, ok I wanted to know what difference between the 3 current macro now that those that seem more performing (nomodbm of gween, nomonbm demonfrac, ShootthemupBm of vanhelisng), are the 3 macro practically identical to see them except for the fact that gween uses priority instead of sequential.