BM Hunter Single target and AOE macros 5.4.8 tested

Hello fellow macro spammers! I have these macros that I have been using for some time and has been working for me perfectly ALWAYS.

Talents:
1-3-2-2-2-1

The first second and third tier talents are up to the player, those are just my recommendations.

My macros have been tested by me personally on my 571 ilvl BM hunter in raid I burst between 600K-1MILL DPS thats with pre Pot and pressing Stampede on a different button and with Bloodlust and settles on about 350K depending on your up time on the boss and so on. EG: Immerseus will be less

Single Target:

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear():

My single target macro works perfectly and requires you to have “Focus Fire” on a separate number.

AOE Macro:

/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=5 Multi-Shot,Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear():

Both macros require “Stampede”, “Focus Fire” and “Potions” to be used by the player at times they are needed.

I use Macro Toolkit to operate these macros and recommend that add-on for everyone else :slight_smile:

Please give me feed back on these macros.

My Hunter:

The single target macro works, but it definitely does not fire off Kill Command nearly enough. It should always be first in the cast-sequence, and w/o Thrill of the Hunt, unless you have a hell of a lot of haste, you run too low on focus regen to support the double arcane shots w/the cobra shot chaser. Probably why KC doesn’t fire on cooldown as it really should.

I am 565 Ilvl and use the following Macro, w/these talents: 3/1/3/3/2/1

Armory:

My Single Target Macro: usually pull 400k-500k single target burst and 275 to 350k sustained, fight mechanics and boss uptime depending.

/startattack
/petattack
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/use [combat]Bestial Wrath
/use [combat]Rapid Fire

For additional info, am reforged for the mastery>haste>crit based on femaledwarf.com and SimCraft weights for normal T16 based gear stats.

Never have focus problems w/this macro and everything fires off when needed.