BM Hunter Stat priority

hello gween, I’m very sorry to read the post you wrote, I wanted to try to change your macro in mglio, it was not my intention to make you angry. I take inspiration from all the posts to try to improve the game.
Currently I took the tier 21 2 bonus set, and under your advice I’m trying to peer crit-haste statistics
now I have 36% haste 36% critical, and legendary I’m using sephuz + ring argus quest
can you stay back if it’s good or?

I have a question, if you can help me: I use mouse razer naga, but the macros are set to go automatically with a specific ping 100 ms or, I clikko the macro manually burst.

I am not angry, I don’t get angry. I am not offended, I don’t get offended.

No, I cannot. The information I provide is not intended to be taken as gospel. I am providing general advice that I believe is mathematical sound. There are so many variables that I cannot predict whether any particular change will be better or worse for you at any specific snapshot in time.

I believe that I am providing good advice, and that I am providing rational arguments and evidence that support my position. There are those that have different opinions. There can be multiple paths to success.

I am not sure what the question is. I realize that your native language is not English and that you are probably using some sort of translator. At least, I sincerely hope that this is the case.

I am going to take a guess at what your question is and assume you are asking if you should use some outside utility to spam your macro or if you should manually spam the macro. If I am correct, then my answer is this:

Using an outside utility to ‘play’ the game is against the WOW TOS/EULA, and could result in ban or other punishment. I am disabled and I use an outside utility. I will risk getting banned, because I could not play the game anyway without using the outside utility.

I make no recommendations about which method you should use.

Gween

I have tier pieces. However, I am currently testing whether the use of the higher iLvL gear is ultimately better than the lower level tier gear. At least talking about T20. T21 has been spectacularly unimpressive.

Gween

question, statistics are not yet very well, I wanted to know however haste is better that it goes to the sof cap of 31% for the true basic specifications, or?

Drupollo, this is just a macro thread. If you really need all this kind of advice you should seek help for that in the proper places. There are class Discords you can join, read and ask about your character, you can use Raidbots.com to simmulate your damage, stat priority and compare gear, you can analyze your fight logs using wow-analyzer.com, you can refer to Icy-veins and Wowhead class guides for general info, and so on.

I HIGHLY advise you to join the Hunter’s class discord. Just google for it and you’ll find all you need.

Hey Gween

Hope you have had a good christmas and all the best for the new year, i have been busy myself over the festive period so no time to log on, just wanted to say thanks for the help as those pawn strings you have now linked at the start of thread work perfect.

Thanks again Macca