BM Macros by Gween available on request

Sent you a pm m8te

Hi Gween,
first of all thank you for your great service.
At the moment I’m playing with your AOTB-Macro (equipped with Boots and Huntmaster ring), alternatively I’m using your (updated) STOMP-Macro (then Roar of Seven Lions and Huntmaster). Due to some handicaps I’m better in playing with macro versions without modifier keys.

Here are some of my stats:
Char at warcraftlogs: Belovar - Gorgonnash - Warcraft Logs
AskMrRobot, Sim Goroth Fight, AOTB: Not Available
AskMrRobot, Sim Goroth Fight, STOMP:
Not Available
AskMrRobot, Sim Goroth Fight, Parsel&Roar:
Not Available

Would you mind looking over the sims and logs and giving me an advice what’s currently the best option for me in your opinion. In every playstyle focus is often capped in the beginning of the fight and to the middle/end more often starved.

Thank you very much!

[quote quote=55041]

Good Afternoon Gween If possible I would love a macro for the talents 2,2,3,2,3,1,2 I use Shoulders and Belt Leggos Mastery is 85.50% Crit is 28.5 % haste is 13.91 % also would like to have a ctrl as oaoe modifier and dont need heal pet or anything

Here you go:
<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'Frenzyfurfle'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-c">-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Gweenn@Bleeding Hollow"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">253</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3131132"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Help</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">[[Press CTRL to activate AOE Mode. Release CTRL for Single Target Mode.</span>
<span class="crayon-s">Press SHIFT to Utilize CC/Stuns/Interrupts,Intimidate and Counter Shot</span>
<span class="crayon-s">Talents - 2232312 - </span>
<span class="crayon-s">]]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Priority"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Blood Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Titan's Thunder"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [mod:shift] Counter Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [mod:shift] Intimidation"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Binding Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Dire Beast"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot; A Murder of Crows"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence [nomod:ctrl] Kill Command, Cobra Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
[/quote]

Hey Gween and thnx for all ur job on macros… Is this as good as ur AOTB macro without boots? As i have the legendaries in this macro

My talents are 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3.
My Hunter (Belf) Using Soul of the Huntmaster and Sephuz.
I use 4set t20 and 2set t19
i would like to have the macro toggle to AOE mode when holding shift and single target when its not pressed.
and i would like it to not use Titan’s thunder and Aspect of the wild while holding down Ctrl and used normally when its not pressed.

@Gween, thank you for your selfless willingness to help people like me who do not fully grasp writing macros! Sincerely appreciated! I have a hunter and shaman, neither are fully geared, and so the use of trinkets are fine with your default coding.

As far as the Hunter goes, I am not sure what spec to go between MM and BM.

-Edit: I failed to mention initially that my Hunter is a Male Troll, I hope that helps.

For BM, I prefer the following talents: 2313113

For MM, I spec as: 1313113

If you can work your coding magic for these, I would be in your debt sir!

Thanks for doing this for us gween,

Hunter Chris
Talents are 2131333
I would like for my character to perform do AOE when I hold CTRL.
I would like the macro to go into BURN mode when I press (hold) shift.
I would like the macro to always turn on Volley if that is talented otherwise to use AMOC.
I would like the macro to heal/rez my pet when alt is pressed.
I use the following legendaries (Prydaz) and (Qa’pla).
I do NOT want the macro to have any stuns, interrupts or cc set on a modifier key.
If possible I would like a second macro set for Stuns/Interrupts and CC with using both intimidation, and have the option to switch to binding shot @cursor for Mythic + runs.

Thanks for your assistance and I really appreciate all the work you do, you help make the game more enjoyable.

I dont have the boots, but I have , shoulders, chest, belt, the ring that gives u the extra talent, bracers, and sephuz’s ring. i am currently using frez build using shoulders and belt. i have the 4p windstalker set.

i dont use mods for aoi, i just use a diff. macro. i have a razar naga so i use several buttons to deal with extra cobra shots or aoe macro or intrupts, etc…

Right now i have 2pc and 4pc crit 30% haste 26% mast 69% I use sephuz and soul of the hunts master,. I would like a good zoo build using volley that lets me use these two rings. thanks. until i get the boots. then not sure what ring i should replace. maybe a comment on that …

I also use AOTB but am not apposed to using killer cobra if needed.

thanks for helping.

hello gween, I’ve watched guide sites and everything, and I’ve come to today’s tops to have chest, + legendary, which is fine for both single and ao.
For this reason the spec top remains the single, namely: 2-2-1-2-a choice-1-2.
you could kindly make me a macro that as a game I would like to have:
I’m going to see how I do the ncaso, I’m interested in the macro but do not lock and have as much focus as possible on the stach of active frustration ok.
that’s why I thank you, for all the work you’re doing on the forum on behalf of everyone.

Thank you so much for offering to do this! I am currently using the Dire Frenzy build as I only have Parsel’s tongue, no full tier set yet. I main a priest and only recently got back into playing my hunter. I tried the frenzy macro you posted on a previous page, and it works, just not sure it’s optimal for me?

I’m a belf, so I rarely use Arcane Torrent unless my Counter Shot is on CD.

I only use alt & shift as mods, would like shift to turn it into AOE mode, and alt to do my pet heal/revive and stuns (I manually interrupt).

If a separate ST and AOE macro would be better, I’d like that please, otherwise mods are fine.

My armory if that helps: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/taliyahna

Thank you so much again for all you do!

– My talents are 2, 1, 3, 1, 3, 2, 2.
– My Hunter a Night Elf
– I have no tier or ledgendaries yet :frowning:
– If possible, I would like a macro without mods, all in one.
- Aoe could be CTRL ( Stop casting while Barrage is active, as well as multishot?)
– If possible, add heal pet ( alt is fine)
Could be included on shift or as you have it on alt for rez.

I might not be the best at explaining what I am looking for, please let me know if you need more information

Hi Gween. Great macro’s btw and a great idea so here I go;
My race undead
My talents are 3,2,1,2,1,1,2
I have no tier armour yet
I have the legendary boots and chest
My stats are mastery, crit, haste and ver
Would it be possible to have
Multi shot - CTRL
Mend Pet- Alt
Binding shot/ Tar Trap - SHIFT.
Think thats it bud, if you need anything else let me know and thanks

Hey Gween,

Thank you for a great macro, I have really been enjoying. Just a hiccup for me and idk if I am doing something wrong, but when i switch over to killer cobra from AoTB the macro does not utilize or prioritize rather, spamming kill command, cobra shot, kill command over and over etc casting dire beast when its up, then back to kill command cobra shot again. Basically its missing about 4 resets for over duration which is a lot of dmg loss. Should I just take manual control at that point or grab a differnt spam button like cobra shot on another macro/key?

Appreciate your time

Sorry I have been a little slow of late. I have been sick. I am hoping to respond to everyone’s request within the next 24 hours though, so thanks for your patience.

Gween

hi Gween - much appreciation for what you do for this community and myself!

930ilvl

w/crit food/flast
39%crit
18%haste
63%mastery
3% versatility

Chest/Shoulders atm (also have belt i could use)

Can’t use Mods - I just can’t figrue it out properly.

Currently using your GweenBeastST macro and can barely stay around 1.2m Any more I can modify and pump out of a single use macro?

/castsequence Kill Command, Cobra Shot
/cast Dire Beast

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix
/cast [@pet,dead] Revive Pet
/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Titan’s Thunder
/cast [combat] Aspect of the Wild
/cast [mod:shift] Counter Shot
/cast [mod:shift] Intimidation

Thanks!

My legendaries vary at times, but I am currently using primarily Sephuz’s Secret and Prydaz.

My current talents: 3131132

My macro:

Sequences['GweenBM'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Gweenn@Bleeding Hollow",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "3131132",
  Help = [[Press CTRL to activate AOE Mode.  Release CTRL for Single Target Mode.
Press/Hold CTRL for AOE
Press ALT to Heal/Rez pet.
Press SHIFT to Utilize CC/Stuns/Interrupts
Talents - 3131132]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Counter Shot",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Intimidation",
        "/cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Binding Shot",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [mod:alt] Revive Pet;  reset=0.5  Dire Beast, Titan's Thunder",
        "/castsequence [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot; [nomod:ctrl] Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I don’t use AHK, but I used to. But I don’t have anything to offer currently for it.

Gween

I am not sure if you prefer an AOTB build or a KC build. It would also help me to know where you think the DPS could be improved? Are some abilities not being used efficiently?

I generally recommend sticking with Volley. In my testing, volley is only slightly behind AMOC on single target and ahead in every other situation. In situations where AMOC pulls way ahead (short single target fights), max DPS isn’t really that big a deal anyways.

In any event, try this and see how it works. If you need modifications, let me know.

Sequences['GweenBM'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Gweenn@Bleeding Hollow",
  SpecID=253,
  Talents = "3131132",
  Help = [[Press CTRL to activate AOE Mode.  Release CTRL for Single Target Mode.
Press/Hold CTRL for AOE
Press ALT to Heal/Rez pet.
Press SHIFT to Utilize CC/Stuns/Interrupts
Talents - 3131132]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [nopet,nodead] Call Pet 1; [@pet,dead] Heart of the Phoenix",
        "/cast [combat,pet:Spirit Beast,@player] Spirit Mend",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Aspect of the Wild",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Counter Shot",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Intimidation",
        "/cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Binding Shot",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [mod:alt] Revive Pet;  reset=0.5  Dire Beast, Titan's Thunder",
        "/castsequence [mod:ctrl] Multi-Shot; [nomod:ctrl] Kill Command, Cobra Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I need a macro for my BM hunter. I have my 4 normal ToS piece set and I use my belt and shoulders (leggos). My talents are 2111113. Trinkets are not a concern. Any and all help is appreciated.
Thank you!

Thanks for the macro Gween! I will be trying it out later on this evening to see how it works. In the meantime, since my son’s character (Bullcifer) is a Tauren, can I use the same macro but remove the line for Blood Fury “”/cast [nomod:alt, combat] Blood Fury","?

Honestly, I think maybe going AOTB with my son’s character (he has over 100 mastery, is that a bit high?) and going KC with my build (about 83% Mastery). My DPS I noticed will drop off in fights like Sisters, Maiden and Avatar but that might be due to the amount of positioning and moving that needs to be done. It’s very possible that I’m not using my abilities efficiently in those fights so any tips from you or others are always welcomed.

I really appreciate you taking the time to do this! Cheers, Mordor

This is not possible for me to answer.

One of the reasons I have posted so many macros is that there is no one size fits all solution. Differences in talents, gear, legendaries, stats, internet connection, ability to use MODs, talents, and other factors mean that a macro may attempt to use to much focus, resulting in lower dps do to starvation, use use to little focus resulting in lower dps due to not using enough abilities, and a host of other concerns.

My goal, is to try to help optimize these macros to try to fit people’s individual needs.

What I am doing is modifying one of my already created macros, and refining them to better optimize them for each individual. This isn’t easy since I usually don’t have enough information to go on, but I am trying.

Gween