BM Priority One Button Smash Macro

where do I put the AHK script at? I want to use this on my razor naga mouse I put aoe on the down scroll and single target on the up scroll.

If you dont use key - you don’t need the AHK script at all!
Your mouse will be fine

Thank you so much! I think I’m doing something wrong though. I opened my sequences.lua file and copy/pasted both of these into it, and saved it (I use Code Writer). I made the blank macro and named it the same as your sequence, and bound it to my g key. When I hit G, it spews out the code in /say. What am I doing wrong? As a person with disabilities, these macros are greatly appreciated!

Edit: I figured it out. Noob moment with code writer. Had to take the spaces out in the beginning. Sustaining 23k on the training dummy, I’m ilvl 679, gonna try it in LFR if the queue ever pops and will see what happens. I’m part of a heroic progression team, and my dps has been lackluster with my prior setup.

Edit 2: I rebound my ST to my scroll wheel down, and AOE to scroll wheel up. Do I just scroll the wheel rapidly, or should I time it? I’m still new to GS so a little help with that would be great!

I’ve tried Your macro (made it with Super Duper Macro) but it doesnt work properly.
I end up spaming chat with “]]” and all that stuff.

[quote quote=23712]I’ve tried Your macro (made it with Super Duper Macro) but it doesnt work properly. I end up spaming chat with “]]” and all that stuff.

[/quote]

This a macro for the Gnomesequencer addon, it will not work with the Super Duper Macro. In fact the GS and SDM addon do not play well together, you can not use them both at the same time.

I really like this macro for my BM spec. do you have one like it for SV?

Hello,

i am still using this - my - macro - i have not found any one better performing.
My ilvl meanwhile is 700 - and this one still pulling the best DPS for me (tho i often use MM for raiding).

Please feel free to try it out and give me a bit feedback!

Thanks

I honestly dont see how you manage to use the AHK script , when i try it ,it always kicks me out of the game

Try to edit this part:

Sleep, 30; Sleep for 20 msec

to a longer sleep time - like 100 - and see if you still get kicked.

Haven’t used this script yet but was wondering where it says like macro 1 then skill, macro 2 then skill, do you have to create separate macros or does it still hit all those abilites?

just make the macro for the sequence name it will cycle through the steps

How do you get the macro to work in game, sorry I am new to macros and have tried copy and paste and it does not work. I have also installed the addon super duper macro and I still cannot get it to work.

Hi Julian, you need a “Addon” called Gnome Sequencer, to use this macro. Here is a tutorial video

hey there, how much would i need to change this to work on my 92 leveling hunter?

Thanks for any input x

I would say not much, I left mine and it just skipped the spells I did not have