BM PVE ST & AOE 7.3.2 3113112 or 3113132 or 3111112 or 3111133

This works great!.. Many thanks! :slight_smile:

[quote quote=47765]This works great!.. Many thanks! ???
[/quote]

You’re welcome.

Just wanted to say a big ty for this macro :slight_smile:

Updated for 7.2.5 06/14/2017

Remastered… Updated 07/07/2017

Ok boys n girls, I wanted to make sure to give it some time and play with the new setups and macros. I made a small all be it significant change to all three macros and they are now performing at top performance. I didn’t feel dire beast was being used enough and have since changed the macro so that anytime it’s available and not on cooldown it will immediately use it. I am comfortable pulling 1-1.2mil dps on boss fights in heroic ToS.

If you use my macros make sure you update ALL 3. As they have all been adjusted. Again I use the “BM_ST_NOMDNOMEND” macro in all situations unless I’m out solo questing. Using the macro with mend pet and misdirect baked into it will nerf your dps.

Enjoy!

they are not firing off my trinket anymore

What speed do you recommend for synapse?

My bad. Should be fixed now. Reimport.

[quote quote=50418]they are not firing off my trinket anymore
[/quote]

I’m not sure as I don’t use an auto clicker. Makes it to hard to pull off other abilities.

[quote quote=50423]What speed do you recommend for synapse?
[/quote]

Im having trouble that CS uses too much focus as I am starved when Kill Command is available.
How do I add a Shift-mod for Kill command so I can use when I have procs?
It is using CS too much I think

You definitely should not be focus starved. Before adding a Shift mod to the macro I’d try raising your haste. If you’re running what they call the “Zoo Keeper Build”, you want a lot of haste and crit. I’m sitting at roughly 26% crit with no buffs and 30% haste and am never focus starved. Mastery just isn’t that critical anymore with enough haste/crit.

If you’re hell bent on using cobra shot on a modifier then change any line in whichever of the main macros you’re using to this.

/cast [mod:shift] Cobra Shot

What is a zoo biuld

This is the Zoo Build. I run straight single target except for on fights like Mistress where you are literally AOE’n the ENTIRE fight. So a 2111112 for single target which is 99.9% of the game and 3111133 for AOE on Mistress.

Level 15: Way of the Cobra / Dire Stable for most multi-target.
Level 30: Stomp
Level 45: Posthaste
Level 60: One with the Pack
Level 75: Binding Shot
Level 90: A Murder of Crows for single-target / Volley for most AoE.
Level 100: Killer Cobra / Aspect of the Beast if you spend most of the fight AoE’ing.

[quote quote=50736]What is a zoo biuld
[/quote]
You don’t frequent Icy Veins too often do you?
Azor has a whole write up about it.

[quote quote=50743]

What is a zoo biuld

You don’t frequent Icy Veins too often do you? Azor has a whole write up about it. [/quote]got a link can't find it anywhere on there

[quote quote=50759]

What is a zoo biuld

You don’t frequent Icy Veins too often do you? Azor has a whole write up about it.
got a link can’t find it anywhere on there [/quote] Here you go sir!:https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-mastery-hunter-pve-dps-spec-builds

Just noticed Kevin posted the Talents to it a few posts above. Thanks, Kevin!

[quote quote=50762]

What is a zoo biuld

You don’t frequent Icy Veins too often do you? Azor has a whole write up about it.
got a link can’t find it anywhere on there
Here you go sir!:https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-mastery-hunter-pve-dps-spec-builds [/quote] says page not found

Here, it’s right under the #1. Beast Mastery Hunter DPS Spec, Builds, Talents, and Pet Talents - Dragonflight 10.0.5 - World of Warcraft - Icy Veins

Как исправить макрос чтобы не нажимался пояс? у меня в рейде иногда срабатывает прыжок и я улетаю((
How do I fix a macro so that I do not press a belt? I sometimes jump in a raid and I fly away ((

Updated 09/08/2017 - I just realized that Mend Pet was working as intended as of patch 7.3. I have reworked the BM_ST macro so that Mend Pet will now once again work as intended. All other macros are still working fine.