BM PVE ST & AOE 7.3.2 3113112 or 3113132 or 3111112 or 3111133

so this would work with dire frenzy instead of stomp kevin?

09/14/2017 This post was mistakenly deleted. It’s back and update fully.

Love your Macros Kevin. Can you add MOTC to your macros please for single target fights if possible.

[quote quote=54656]Love your Macros Kevin. Can you add MOTC to your macros please for single target fights if possible.
[/quote]

Literally just woke up and I’m sick as shit so forgive me for this next part but MOTC? What’s MOTC?

Murder of the crows kevin lol

[quote quote=54660]Murder of the crows kevin lol
[/quote]

I thought that’s what you meant. It’s in there already. “A Murder of Crows” :slight_smile:

This is one of the most complete macros for BM Hunters. Thanks Kevin.

Maybe you haven’t checked it, and I guess no one else did it, the use of Titan’s Thunder is optimized when used right after the Dire Beast (or Dire Frenzy) ability.

Since I write my own macros (of course I come here often to check if people has made some improvements or discovered new techniques), I use my macro techniques for some things. This is what I use to optimize Titan’s Thunder use. While it’s on CD, Dire Beast continues being used when it’s off CD too.

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=0.5 Dire Beast, Titan's Thunder

Best Regards.

Firstly, thank you very much. I’m just glad people are getting good use out of them.

I’ve tried to work Titan’s Thunder into the macro in various place and with resets. When I move it from where it is, there is a DPS loss and resets don’t work properly in GSSE they always seem to get stuck. I think it has something to do with constantly hitting the macro button so it never actually resets the sequence. If that got fixed there’d be a whole new world of possibilities… lol

I’m aware that resets don’t work properly on GSE, but in this case it won’t interfere (at least it didn’t until now, and I’m using this since 7.1). I kept the reset just for cosmetics (and hoping they’ll work with GSE someday), as I am a perfectionist, I could NEVER code anything leaving wrong traces of bad code, hahaha.

If you remove the reset, it wouldn’t work at all. Dire Beast wouldn’t cast until after the next TT cast.

I responded in more detail in my post.

Gween

(Updated 12/02/2017) No Changes Made

I have been testing the first macro (single target) for a little bit (had to change some little things for my playing style, which is multiboxing 5 hunters).
When i have tested this more, i will let you know how it goes.

[quote quote=55641]I have been testing the first macro (single target) for a little bit (had to change some little things for my playing style, which is multiboxing 5 hunters). When i have tested this more, i will let you know how it goes.
[/quote]

Works great so far. It’s very annoying that you keep whistling when a pet dies/despawns, but you already mentioned that in your first post.
I do not know about the dps i did yet, was doing some easy WQ’s.

Interesting Macros. I’m using it regularly but with some issues.

1. I run around 1.15M after 2-3 mins. Mr Robot Sim says I should be doing 1.8M with this setup. So I still have some mod work with this macro. BTW - iLvL 942 Crit 37%/Haste 18% and Mastery 81%.
  2. Interestingly with D4MMON1C mod, my DPS drops to 0.88M.
  3. Gween - you talk about much higher Crit than I have - wonder if I should lover Mastery more. I played in a time where Mastery was the BM top as it enhanced your beast damage.

For single target, Haste is best, Crit is a close second and Mastery is way behind at 3rd.

For AOE, Crit is slightly ahead of Haste and Mastery still lags behind.

Gween

P.S. Exceptions to every rule.

If you can get to the perfect 50/50/50 on crit/haste/mastery then you become the WOW God and bosses die at the site of you… lol :slight_smile:

Gee…

…some of this code looks familiar…

I even like the name of this macro.

Snazzy!

Well I am at a loss to get this to work with the shift keys etc.

I renamed my interface and wtf folder. I installed nothing but GSE and then logged into wow and reset my keybindings. I imported the macro and I put the icon on the bar. It works if i just spam it but when I press SHIFT it changes the hotbar to another hotbar. This is default ui and default keybindings. Not sure whats going on.

What hotbar key do you place the macro on? For example, I place mine on the button associated with the - key. It would be helpful to know if you place it on 1, 2, 3, or what.

Additionally, how to you use the macro? DO you spam it manually by pressing the associated keyboard key, do you use a mouse button re-assigned to a particular key, do you use a keyboard or mouse macro spammer, do you use AHK?

Gween

I fixed it just now. I went into keybindings and bound something else to shift+mousewheel and then unbound it. Now the macro works.