BM Spirit Beast Heals

I’ve been using this macro throughout BFA, and I find it very helpful as an extra self-heal. It does require a spirit beast pet.

#showtooltip Spirit Mend
/focus [@player]
/cast [target=player] Spirit Mend

2 Likes

The only issue is that if you are outside of 12 yards then your pet has to leave combat to come heal you, thus making it almost useless for raids from a dps standpoint. This particular macro has been in use for quite some time.

Are spirit beasts even a good choice for raiding? i have always used them for pvp exclusively.

in my use of them, they are pretty much good choice for everything. lol

2 Likes

Although I agree that’s what it’s supposed to do, my experience has been that it doesn’t. I also don’t really abuse the ability, it’s a “oh shit, I’m in trouble” sort of thing, which isn’t true 90% of the time for me.

I use them Most of the time, if I am not getting the heals I need in raiding then I use my Spirit beast and will summon a Ferocity pet for the Primal Rage when the raid boss starts to get low. I use it in open world as well and soloing. the only time I don’t use a Spirit Beast is in PVP. with PvP I stay true to my cunning pets so to answer your question with my opinion they are most certainly worth it. and thank you for sharing this Macro type @wolfstarbuck ! its certainly a life save in almost all cases haha

I been using this one for years. Left click heals me, right click heals pet or target.

/cast [button:2][@player] Spirit Mend
/cast [button:1][target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, nodead] Spirit Mend

1 Like