BOOM CHICKEN 10.10.18- M+ and Raid Ready - Balance Druid Single Target and AOE

Can’t import for some reason

As mentioned by Abby, the Sunfire casts on a modifer key. You need to click the ctrl key in order to activate Sunfire. This can be changed to alt, or shift within the macros code after you import it.

Do you have the most up to date GSE?

Yea, I finally got it to import i think it was my wow that was messed up.

Reserved.

I’m new to lazy macros and things like AHK. Does anyone have a script that they are using for this that they can share? Please and thank you.

There’s plenty on here if you search.

Reserved.

Please join our discord where we have a long chat on this topic already Discord

I sim at 2200, and this one puts me about 2k. There may have been some AoE damage in there, but I’m very pleased. Super easy to keep Sunfire up with the modifiers, and to do AoE when necessary. Thanks!

Just one suggestion - set a modifier for Celestial Alignment. So you don’t need to waste this spell in the fight of adds.

With this macro, I was able to do burst at 2.4k, and sustained at around 1.7k. Ilvl only 184. Great macro.

Hey Admiral. I added /castsequence reset=target Moonfire, null in the Key Press so when i tab target in pvp for instance it will cast Moonfire first. My question was do you think this will somehow diminish the dps of the macro or is it a neat thing. I know on my affliction lock i had it set that way so when i tab targeted i could get off an Agony,Siphon Life, Corruption and then switch targets until im ready to go full out dps on one target.[Edit] I am casting Moonfire first with it this way but now i need to find out where to place moonfire in the sequence so it doesnt doublecast moonfire in the beginning.
Love the macro and Thanks.
Brent

Thanks for trying it out!

Good idea. I’ll see how to best assign this. I’ll put it in the update notes when I do. In general I wanted to make the macro simple so it can be used quickly. And in general I want the macro to use my cool downs as many times as possible but I also do like control of these cool downs.

I think that’s a great mod. This makes a lot of sense in pvp and might also work on pve. I’ll do some testing and likely add a macro tab for pvp, raid, dungeon. Not there yet though. I think I remeber testing this but it ended up jamming my sequence. Perhaps with some bugs sorted out it will work well now. So I’ll test this out also.

Ty for trying it out!

ok seems sunfire button not working with ctrl and shift just puases rotation ?

Thanks for the macro
I tried the reset in keypress and it worked great!

/cast [noform:4] Moonkin Form
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Moonfire, null
/cast [mod:alt,@cursor] Starfall
/cast [mod:ctrl] Sunfire

I’m testing rebirth in premacro

/castsequence [@mouseover,combat,help,dead] Rebirth

Is this only my macro or have you tried others. If other macros that use modifiers are also having issues than the problem may be you have key bonds attached to ctrl. I don’t use shift in any of my macros because I use it for my normal wow action bars. But if shift is bound to a key for you it won’t do anything when you touch it. It will just stop the macro. The modifiers I use are ctrl and alt.

[quote quote=63161]Thanks for the macro I tried the reset in keypress and it worked great!
/cast [noform:4] Moonkin Form /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /startattack /castsequence reset=target Moonfire, null /cast [mod:alt,@cursor] Starfall /cast [mod:ctrl] Sunfire
I’m testing rebirth in premacro
/castsequence [@mouseover,combat,help,dead] Rebirth[/quote]

I will also try that. Thank you. I’ll mention this on Thebes update notes if it works well for me too.

Yea I put it in there to be as lazy as possible and because I’m not really raiding until the next raid tier comes out. I personally would not use a modifier for this but to each their own. For raiding I will likely take it out completely and rely on manual cast of the spell since it’s automatically casted on the player. By all means if you’ve want to do that modify the heck out of this macro. If you have questions on how to do that best place to ask is our discord and second best is this forum. I’ll do my best to respond.