BOOM CHICKEN 10.10.18- M+ and Raid Ready - Balance Druid Single Target and AOE

Thanks for testing it out! Hopefully it continues to perform well

Update 09.03.18
-Added the Dungeon/Raid Macros
-Made my one button macro into two buttons. Split it up in aoe and single target.
-Changed the macro to a priority function
-Cut alot of fat and needless code.
-Moved Moonfire and Sunfire to be on the modifiers. This allows player control for the dots, less spam for the fight, which results in more dps of the direct damage spells. This also means that you need to track your DOTs. I do not use any addons for this but I would suggest them if you are new to the class. Look up weak auras for the class if needed.
-Changed the Talent suggestions to 1323121

I hope this makes sense, but I am new to GSE and wlm, your macro rocks, but I wanted to know if there is a macro for just mf and sf? I am guessing its easy to make but I dont know how to, ugh

Great macro, just one little thing, alt key enable Sunfire works a treat, however cntrl to moonfire does nothing but pause macro while depressed, it doesnt fire off moonfire. Can you take a look at this, as its a real pita to enable disable macro everytime I want to cast Moonfire :slight_smile: ty and keep up the great work.

I’ve been having the same issue with only the sunfire mod working. To work around that I just changed the alt mod to , (/castsequence [mod:alt] Sunfire, Moonfire). no parenthesis obviously. Now im not saying this will be a 100% fix for everyone. I’m running 80ms ahk. It seems to flow nicely if you only hold the mod long enough to fire one off, it will alternate back and forth. Which matches up perfect with the time difference in their durations.

Rockstar :slight_smile: ty

where did you put that line?

[quote quote=65008]

I’ve been having the same issue with only the sunfire mod working. To work around that I just changed the alt mod to , (/castsequence [mod:alt] Sunfire, Moonfire). no parenthesis obviously. Now im not saying this will be a 100% fix for everyone. I’m running 80ms ahk. It seems to flow nicely if you only hold the mod long enough to fire one off, it will alternate back and forth. Which matches up perfect with the time difference in their durations.

where did you put that line?[/quote]

go into edit the rotation and in the “keypress” box of tab 1 you will see /cast [mod:alt] sunfire. replace that with /castsequence [mod:alt] Sunfire, Moonfire. Sorry admiral smurf. im not trying to hijack your thread. just offering a temporary work around for some.

Hey all good here. I understand people have different play styles. Thank you for actually trying to help others out here. Good luck and Have fun!

[quote quote=65012]

where did you put that line?
go into edit the rotation and in the “keypress” box of tab 1 you will see /cast [mod:alt] sunfire. replace that with /castsequence [mod:alt] Sunfire, Moonfire. Sorry admiral smurf. im not trying to hijack your thread. just offering a temporary work around for some.[/quote]

You may have your control key attached to other keybinds. You will not be able to use the control key modifier without removing some if not all of your control keybinds. Once you remove this the macro will work as intended. I plan on making a video on this macro during this weekend so stay tuned.

Update 09.07.18
Removed Moonfire from the AOE macro cast sequence. It as meant to be left for the modifiers.

Update 09.15.18
Changed the sequence lines to better compensate for Starfall, Starsurge and the Solar Wrath and Lunar Strike procs. It works much better and my DPS increased about 2k.

Hi, I love the macro you created, it works fantastic except for one thing which I dont understand why.

When using the modifiers (Like CTRL or alt) I transform into a bear form and does nothing as long as i hold the button down, I dont know if I have an addon interfering with your macro or maybe its the fact that im still only level 39.

If you have any idea what might be causing that I would appriciate it if you could help me understand why its not doing what its suppose to be doing. (This is the first time with any macro that this has happened to me)

Thanks again and amazing job on this!

edit: I forgot to mention that i did check to see if any of my actionbar has CTRL keybinded and I dont see it there) unless its binded somewhere else

edit2: I’m an idiot and I wish I could delete my post. I did infact had CTRL bounded to a hidden actionbar that I dont use, I thought it was something else since all it did when I held CTRL was just go on bear mode and nothing else

Could you build one that uses 2XXX221 talents?

I am new to using gs and am a new druid. Am trying out the macro but don’t want to use modifiers and cannot figure out how to edit the macro so it does not require them. I put those skills on my bar separately to use and expected them to light up when they are ready for use…or am I just not understanding this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks…

Took a break from writing macros to just play the game and handle some personal life things. Sorry for the absence guys. New video guides will be coming out on the latest version of my macro. This latest macro includes many versions for most talent selections. Let me know what you think. Full instructions on the new macros are on the top of the page. The Forum Post has been updated to reflect all changes. Full Update notes on Page 1.

[quote quote=65863]Hi, I love the macro you created, it works fantastic except for one thing which I dont understand why.
When using the modifiers (Like CTRL or alt) I transform into a bear form and does nothing as long as i hold the button down, I dont know if I have an addon interfering with your macro or maybe its the fact that im still only level 39.
If you have any idea what might be causing that I would appriciate it if you could help me understand why its not doing what its suppose to be doing. (This is the first time with any macro that this has happened to me)
Thanks again and amazing job on this!
edit: I forgot to mention that i did check to see if any of my actionbar has CTRL keybinded and I dont see it there) unless its binded somewhere else
edit2: I’m an idiot and I wish I could delete my post. I did infact had CTRL bounded to a hidden actionbar that I dont use, I thought it was something else since all it did when I held CTRL was just go on bear mode and nothing else[/quote]

All good. Hope you enjoy it.

Just added Warrior of Elune to my ST & AOE Macros. Its available in version 2, 5 and 6 of this Macro. Starlord and Twin Moons are passive abilities so they are always active and dont need to be added here.

[quote quote=66286]I am new to using gs and am a new druid. Am trying out the macro but don’t want to use modifiers and cannot figure out how to edit the macro so it does not require them. I put those skills on my bar separately to use and expected them to light up when they are ready for use….or am I just not understanding this?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks…[/quote]

Yes you can input Sunfire and Moonfire into the macro but it causes significant damage loss. Your character will either over cast it and/or undercast it. This causes periods of too much resource (Astral Power) in which you choose Moonfire or Sunfire over your Spenders. It also causes periods of the DOTs to not be applied to targets. Also when switching targets the rotation is usually Sunfire the big groups of adds (I usually wait until they are gathered) and I Moonfire individually; so I would Cast Moonfire x4 adds, then by the time I am done I cast Sunfire as they are gathered. Then I let the macro run and it builds the resource. It will periodically cast the spender also. Thats the intention of the macro and how you use modifiers.

Now if you want to take them off completely its pretty easy, go to the settings of the version you want to correct then delete the below text from the Key Press

"/cast [mod:alt] Sunfire
/cast [mod:ctrl] Moonfire

NOTE:

Note: This forum page became bugged on me. I decided to write my newest post in a new forum topic. I will be continuing all updates there. https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/boom-chicken-bfa-season-1-raid-and-m-macro/