Borland1891_Prot_Raid Update 2024-03-24

Hi all

New Update 2024-03-24 ALT= @mouseover Intercession CTRL is @mouseover Word of Glory

Here is a Raid tank macro for Paladin to try. I have had help testing from @GCGray and i think now this is working in Raid. I have Moment of Glory in macro and it will cast alot of Avenger’s Shield during the 15 sec.
All defensives and Blessings are used manually and also Avenging Wrath.
Try this and let me all know what you think.

dy0Hfaalk8lvQggPCmrTmcEMitdPQRrKTbv9nu04eiNdIwNkQENkk3tfHgOqXbrYcPOEikvMisLlQs0gfkvFufbJuLWjjQwPks9sukZuG6MifTti9tb0qvPCuvKSub1tvmvPCvHsAROu1xfGXQIOZkuI3sOUlHSxWFrkmyuDyswmf5XsAYcvxMQnli9zuy0qLtdLxRsA2KQBlKDJ43uA4q44iLwUu9CjMUQUUkSDbX3fkLZJsMprz)knKHgGMHjmLC6OH5adhmfkD5GqMPXTWb2aubObdnv1UTanandnyyVQJPmP7fObdBoRBDVuGgGMH5(R6m83jEeRLlMyXP6rIeh3vXfbOcWCVQkFXP9WjvF5Ij2kofH46yegIw(fQOiVVCBOlpGU6XzS8lurrEF52qxEaD1JZy5xOII8(YTHU8a6Qhh8Wddv9XSKc0a0m0a0m0a0mm3RQYxCApCs1xU4yIShf3gI3nISXpV(DDrlpij8mtNTCXeBfNIqCDmcdrlF5lV7f)pXx1z4)YxEIzqizsVXYLs410mwUucVMgGkaZkBLXMZ6w3lLv2kdMgleomu1hZsGhqfGgGMH5Evv(It7HtQ(YfhtK9O42q8UrKn(51VRlA5bjHNz6SLlMyR4ueIRJryiA5c4LyMmwUGMaZSXYtsjKsglxqtGz2y5jPesjJLlOjWmBS8KucPeGkaZkBLXMZ6w3lLv2kdMgleomu1hZsGhqtqdqZWCVQkFXP9WjvF5IJSXpxP)glpMi7rXTH4DrlpHmRjr)zlxmXwXPiexhJWq0YLs410mwUucVMMXYLs410GPXcHddv9XSe4bu6HgGMH5Evv(It7HtQ(YfhzJFUs)nwEmr2JIBdX7IwEczwtI(ZwUyITItriUogHHOLNeyMrMmwEkJmjzS8ugzsYy5PmYKeGkaZkBLXMZ6w3lLv2kdMgleomu1hZsGhqLGgGMH5Evv(It7HtQ(YftSvCkcX1XimeT8etjjM4nwEkJmjzS8ugzscMgleomu1hZsGhqXdnandZ9QQ8fN2dNu9LlMyR4ueIRJryiA5PmYKKXYf0eyMnwUGMaZmmnwiCyOQpMLapmHDeU6b0mmnwiCyc2AraZ8oIy)GuFmlbMBDmBh7zbp8WiNy6at)zVQJPmP7fObd7SrMupygMlCvCWemTog5Q)zWmmTog5Q)cGzyq96vWemHXimeatWy21FWemHXimYGj4HhEycwv(yfrC17XHrqtGETKa9zbbMc0dtaU6k1rxvGg8Wqt)v0PEf0GPP0DYxGXS8lPSrTgIHcP9K4XDelbBsICl1p5W2Ph2g20MblG21tjh3LuumOOOOOOOOKh(6Pg5Mpnc5xVsrjNbfLCkZWqD84SDyADRUUfHsxxftl2WkpgHXYr9hN3H5eMlzV3lywcGMY4tWqtf5qPlN8EpeN8ywcygguvKdtyk50rdZbgoyku6YbHmtJBHdSbZLKqT9QZoBec1RmHPJ9SaZWmi8QC6au84HPfi7a0SMMGgEyOZdvDO)aAgE4Hhaa

RAID_BORLAND1891_PROT

Talents: BIEAomTTpSA9oX6huYLb5nP3rXSKJSKSK0SSiWTkQIhEAAgAAAAAAAAIRkQSIBJpIkkAAIgAAIAB

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.63-PatronBuild.

OK had a play around with it in a full hc run - Defence up time is so so so good we are talk between 92 and 97% up time on sotr and 90% on consecration (i am running 41% haste tho to take in to account).

the only issue is the damage is kinda well below the lvl it should be. the barebones of the macro is very good we are just in the tweaking phase right now.

Also if you swap between blessed hammer and hammer of the rightious it doesnt like it at all haha

Sounds good that it works but how to raise the damage?
I am not home atm but i put some work into this tomorrow.
Best regards

Btw, if you swap between blessed and hammer i think you have to go into macro and open to see all lines and then save macro before using.
That i did and it worked.
Best regards

Im not 100% sure about the macro rotational stuff to up the damage but if you have a look at oaks prot pally macro this is the one i was using before. I tried them both last night on loradar mythic on prog pulls I did about 7k more damage with oaks but your uptime on def and smoothness was about 5% better. I know it doesnt sound like alot but for high lvl stuff a % difference can kill you haha.

also on oaks i dont have an issue with agro on pull as i am the main tank and always start first. oaks includes bastion of light (which blows off 3 sotr right away which helps with agro and damage on cd and yours includes moment of glory, i have tried to add both in to pop on cd but i keep braking the macro haha.

ALOT of ppl are looking at these macros we have made mate which is full credit to you. had alot of messages to explain deeper how to utilise them in hight high lvl stuff your really making a difference for ppl that want to play top top end stuff. by the time we finish this il get cutting edge with your macro and doing 25 to 27 keys easy

Hm, i look into this with a starter with Bastion of light. Might have an idea that wont break macro as is.
Best regards

@GCGray
Ok, test this one. I stand on a dummy and consecration renews everytime just before it runs out. I guess this is what we want so when it is buffed it will be almost entire duration before it cast a new one. I tested with 36% haste and will be interessting with your gear to see if it is same or if consecration casts faster for you. Also i added Bastion of Light but if i want it cast 3 Sotr i cant get macro work good. Will continue test but lets see how this one goes.

dq0Xeaali8lfyyK4yuzze8mrnnrKUgk2gk13eHXjs5CkY9isXafr4GQQfsOEikjteI6IIK2irQ8rIu1ifr5KiPvks0lHiZKqCtKGDQs)KqAOkOJkIQLsepvyQu1vfr0wrI8vKOgRiHZIsQElj1Djj7v6VIunysDyuTyKQhRKjtKCzkBgj0NHKrdfNwPETcz2e1TvO2nOFRIHROookXYHQNRkth46qPTtKsFhLuopKA(iL9J46QVxxdjFQiNUyrLiY)ISlTjx6dLiQVxH6Bqb(c)8QVxx9nOehFZPlBV6BGKHEiU9E13RRXaahhLbmOngnrRgEWWXhRsTugxkv9k0yWI)aeTA4zHHdHM8gIsfrNm(4XgorFOirtzCoatbf04Va7d8vFVU671vFVUgeAeAizOhIBVhHgHwVcngS4pWZybRbxgrRgEwy4qOjVHOur0enrJBpdinaookdq0eDorAtjskcIMjZwrbbrZKzRO0WJE2A8xG9bwqVc13RRXGf)bEglyn4YiA1WZcdhcn5neLkIwGntImcIwqriHdbrNzYtmiiAbfHeoeeDMjpXGGOfues4qq0zM8etdp6zRXFb2hyb9MRVxxJbl(d8mwWAWLr0QHNfgoeAYBikveDobdtc29k0GqJqdjd9qC79i0i0A4rpBn(lW(alO3KwFVUgdw8h4zSG1GlJOvdplmCi0K3quQiAMmBffeentMTIccIMjZwrPHh9S14Va7dSGEzQVxxJbl(d8mwWAWLr0QHNfgoeAYBikveDwiHBkJGOZUPmdcIo7MYmii6SBkZ0RqdcncnKm0dXT3JqJqRHh9S14Va7dSGEzxFVUgdw8h4zSG1GlJOvdplmCi0K3quQi6SBkZGGOZUPmdcIo7MYmn8ONTg)fyFGf0qInBCqV5gE0ZwdroN5gbWMLoSWfyFGngIVp4Ba6ckObviDSBzaL44BoDz7vFdwDgtNdQ4gjZ4sv6n84B4id4Q4gE8nCKbek9gxBnQ0Bizdrju6neBYGsVHKneLR0lOGcAic)bsYzP4atQgckczNGWKBsinhtdkB8rFS48x9f0GcgGJmhWRVHNlBqWRHyQP(pJ9(54pDsbBmyzDrOZahMXtrGukdKcKuIytz)OKtftQ)pQ))))))NQKrjpOkoLZuhn6)PI6)P(f34JfG5G3WJFKLpZCzzEs4zT9dSHOi6RbWy4nK(ivkz4V9b2B2X4AqboelxMkey4sRbb7dSIBGSrrowzqVUgPcP4bFzS6mEMd403YBa6kUrmBlQi3lB2n8IYQEDkkckknU8XwdjFQiNUyrLiY)ISlTjx6dLiQVGckOf

RAID_BORLAND1891_PROT

Talents: BIEAomTTpSA9oX6huYLb5nP3rXSKJSKSK0SSiWTkQIhEAAgAAAAAAAAIRkQSIBJpIkkAAIgAAIAB

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.51-PatronBuild.

I got this on the raid dummy after 5 min test. Just popping Avenging Wrath 3 times manually at cooldown, rest macro handled itself.

Best regards

4 mins on the dummies

U are using Blessed Hammer in this macro? Thought i had Hammer of the Righteous in it? Did you change and got it to work?

/Borland1891

lol forgot to change it hahaha

will do another test

2 mins on dummy

I will test it properly in next raid as we are reclearing

Trying as a mad man atm to see if i can do more judgment and still keep the uptime on everything else. Will see if i can manage this before new year lol. Been doing 8 hours infront of dummy just changing something and see what happens but everytime i break the damn macro. Feels like im doing like in the movie Apollo 13 when he tries to find a way to reduce amps in the space shuttle lol
Best regards

just been prepping to run this in raid tonight with hammer of the rigteous it works amazing for pure single target. as soon as i swap to blessed hammer judgement does not go off at all

@GCGray
Have you tested to change talent, go in to macro and open the tab. Check that it says Blessing and save. Then reload and try if it works because that works for me.

did this issue get fixed so glad you did a raid one

Question: Been using this for a while along with your M+ version and I’m having the same issue in both. I set Word of Glove with a mod of alt and Avenging Wrath on a shift mod. The shift fire no problems but I actually have to mash the alt mod multiple times to get it to fire even when it’s free.

I have to say, this works very well.

Only Normal, and I am 481ish in tank spec, but not optimized at all since i run Ret on my pally. and only have a 463 weapon

1 Like

I’ve had zero issues with this macro and the M+ one until after the patch. What would break this? Anything with either Crusading Strike or Consecrated Blade or their replacement doesn’t fire. I know if I’m running or talented for Blessed Hammer, Crusading Strike is replace but I’ve touched nothing. Is this Blizz patch or the GSE patch?

Will have to look into to this.
Best regards

@webbjh
Are you sure you looking at my macro? Picture you sent is showing Block Path 2.2 but in my M+ macro i dont have it like that. Also the macro looks different from mine so what macro is it you are using? My Raid macro dont even have Block 2.x in it so have you changed anything ? I just tested both my M+ and this Raid macro and i dont have any issues at all with it so it has to be something on your side.