Borland1891_PvP_Boomie ST AND AOE update 2023-11-16

WOW! Thank you so much for this.
It works fine. I think it casts Starfire too often and this build does not need to go grab Incarnation. Casting mushrooms is important I think but you are correct that getting Fury of Elune is more important than full moon.

ok i will try add in Mushroom and find a talent tree for that. Have checked many and all i could see didnt use mushroom.

Best regards

Test this one @Pelleas . I have tested this alot and i think this is best i can manage with Mushroom and Fury of Elune.

dqKzfaWkLs0SOQYVqLggeDmLSmQYZuOPPu11Gq2McQ6BiuJtaoNsLwNckDpLs4GISquvpKQstuvPlIkSrLs1hPQWivkLtIQSsb0lHsZub5MqWoPYpfOHsIwkcEkLPcvxfc1wPQQVQusJvbvolvf5TkWDfK9k9xurdgrhgPfJcpwvMSsXLj2mc5ZQQgTG60k61KWSrPBRQy3a)wudhkoUsflhspNuth01rrBxbfFNQI68K08fA)QCxfVUvn(bjmuY9Lt(bdIawEoov6Vsotb5OoVIxBiQgIymBOqztnpKEJlKRrVrVagx1qG(qZ6Ix3Q418NIoPmyfDXRHvujiScvlfVUvnUpQgQLDykGNCKda5xykaiStWFOJ0YzyyXVJeHCgq0ev87inMaIMOsH1WkQkrfTU41TQX9r1WJCaitug9ZWUp0rIqodumbh52ZOFQZRgxif9xGcq(OEKda5Wu0pHgSrOBcv3ynUpQgQLDykGNCKda5xykaiStWFOJ8ipsurlWTasr)fi3x(ddk8ipseYzartuXVJ0yciAIk(DKaMSSfwyT0doZaDXRBv86wfVUvTlErSIQsurRV4fRZRg3hvdpYbG8lmfae2j4p0rU2DHCCFDJ1U4fXkQeewHQLlEXA4QyKAPhCMbfwNxXRBv7IxeROQev06lEX68QX9r1WJCai)ctbaHDc(dDKRD3Vq0yDJ1U4fXkQeewHQLlEXA4QyKAPhCMbfw3yXRBv7IxeROQev06lEX68QX9r1WJCai)ctbaHDc(dDKbeaX7jUUXAx8IyfvccRq1YfVynCvmsT0doZGcRBFXRBv7IxeROQev06lEX68QX9r1WJCai)ctbaHDc(dDKEi9iMyK1nw7IxeROsqyfQwU4fRHRIrQLEWzguyDiQ41TQDXlIvuvIkA9fVyDE14(OAOw2HPaEYroaKFHPaGWob)HoYfsVreTRFhza7oo81nw7IxeROsqyfQwU4fRHRIrQLEWzguynCvmsTHYzm1iiyekSUXAguWSDMGhCMb1uIoZOtOAHfwJhGbZjl0Fk6KYGv0fVMV5pmOWYVgo6eOqGELFnctWVxzuBBcDtzuZjpfLrnC0jqHaxLrn(clSmQryc(xLrHfwyndJ849TU1Q2wfQIetuQU4fwdbbs)sH0IxdNYkaOUgFFYhjF9XEo(DB5BKlE6FhUdxM)MNpNsPukLsPukLsPukL(TKcf8cKxGPajytK)28RcocKGXJqWFfiwHz8cmLs8s1C0psn(bjmuY9Lt(bdIawEoov6Vsotb5OwIjmCgTg)mklfSPMVSuTM336wRAiqbmPS8aqbDyeaCMbLrTTkufjMOuDXlS2xHiktwyDRABtyXuRghaIYOpX38hmuiLXKDcvl)Adr1qeJzdfkBQ5H0BHerlIrgWApYXAgg5X7BDlKE1Wd6BDlKixijUMpmo8xq1ZmOUX1EVclSWwa

BORLAND_BOOMKIN_PVP_AOE

Talents: BYGACG4EgN+c3/TAgq/XoBdcwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgSAkkIJIJAJRSi0gSiDkEJRSIROgkUkSSIJAAAIA

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.42-9-ga202921-PatronBuild.

2 Likes

Hi all. I just updated my Boomkin macro and added in main post both ST and AOE.
Different talents for them so i use ST for Solo and Arena 2s and 3s.
AOE i use for BG and RBG.
Will probably work also in M+ with both but i dont play that so i have no clue :slight_smile:
I have been testing this alot and i feel it is good for me but gear is bad but i have 2 set and i noticed it went much better so cant wait to get full gear.
Best of luck all and i hope this going to work for you all.

/Borland1891

2 Likes

This is excellent - thank you so much!

This macro actually works better then your updated one. Its got fury of elune and gets triple the dps

dqKzfaWkLs0SOQYVqLggeDmLSmQYZuOPPu11Gq2McQ6BiuJtaoNsLwNckDpLs4GISquvpKQstuvPlIkSrLs1hPQWivkLtIQSsb0lHsZub5MqWoPYpfOHsIwkcEkLPcvxfc1wPQQVQusJvbvolvf5TkWDfK9k9xurdgrhgPfJcpwvMSsXLj2mc5ZQQgTG60k61KWSrPBRQy3a)wudhkoUsflhspNuth01rrBxbfFNQI68K08fA)QCxfVUvn(bjmuY9Lt(bdIawEoov6Vsotb5OoVIxBiQgIymBOqztnpKEJlKRrVrVagx1qG(qZ6Ix3Q418NIoPmyfDXRHvujiScvlfVUvnUpQgQLDykGNCKda5xykaiStWFOJ0YzyyXVJeHCgq0ev87inMaIMOsH1WkQkrfTU41TQX9r1WJCaitug9ZWUp0rIqodumbh52ZOFQZRgxif9xGcq(OEKda5Wu0pHgSrOBcv3ynUpQgQLDykGNCKda5xykaiStWFOJ8ipsurlWTasr)fi3x(ddk8ipseYzartuXVJ0yciAIk(DKaMSSfwyT0doZaDXRBv86wfVUvTlErSIQsurRV4fRZRg3hvdpYbG8lmfae2j4p0rU2DHCCFDJ1U4fXkQeewHQLlEXA4QyKAPhCMbfwNxXRBv7IxeROQev06lEX68QX9r1WJCai)ctbaHDc(dDKRD3Vq0yDJ1U4fXkQeewHQLlEXA4QyKAPhCMbfw3yXRBv7IxeROQev06lEX68QX9r1WJCai)ctbaHDc(dDKbeaX7jUUXAx8IyfvccRq1YfVynCvmsT0doZGcRBFXRBv7IxeROQev06lEX68QX9r1WJCai)ctbaHDc(dDKEi9iMyK1nw7IxeROsqyfQwU4fRHRIrQLEWzguyDiQ41TQDXlIvuvIkA9fVyDE14(OAOw2HPaEYroaKFHPaGWob)HoYfsVreTRFhza7oo81nw7IxeROsqyfQwU4fRHRIrQLEWzguynCvmsTHYzm1iiyekSUXAguWSDMGhCMb1uIoZOtOAHfwJhGbZjl0Fk6KYGv0fVMV5pmOWYVgo6eOqGELFnctWVxzuBBcDtzuZjpfLrnC0jqHaxLrn(clSmQryc(xLrHfwyndJ849TU1Q2wfQIetuQU4fwdbbs)sH0IxdNYkaOUgFFYhjF9XEo(DB5BKlE6FhUdxM)MNpNsPukLsPukLsPukL(TKcf8cKxGPajytK)28RcocKGXJqWFfiwHz8cmLs8s1C0psn(bjmuY9Lt(bdIawEoov6Vsotb5OwIjmCgTg)mklfSPMVSuTM336wRAiqbmPS8aqbDyeaCMbLrTTkufjMOuDXlS2xHiktwyDRABtyXuRghaIYOpX38hmuiLXKDcvl)Adr1qeJzdfkBQ5H0BHerlIrgWApYXAgg5X7BDlKE1Wd6BDlKixijUMpmo8xq1ZmOUX1EVclSWwa

@D_B1 What do you mean, the macro you added gets more dps, it is exactly the same as i have so what is the difference?
Or do you mean you got tripple dps after using this compared to my old one?

The one at the very top of the page performs poorly compared to your newer macro which I posted :slight_smile: it’s a great macro!! Tell me a little bit about your play style and bar set up. I noticed the bar changes whenever you change forms and I forget which buttons to press haha

@D_B1
Ok i must have missed to update in main post the new AOE. Will update that one so its correct.
My setup when i play is easy.
As i noted in Usage Information Mods are not in macro, its on keybinds and will be used when you hold down Alt, Shift and Ctrl meanwhile you spam your 1 button. Make own macros and put them in the designated keybind.
Alt1 = Incarnation: Chosen of Elune (just put the spell in the bar you have for ALT1 and when you hold down Alt Incarnation will come up and you point it with mouse and then click left mousebutton to cast. Release Alt when it is casted and macro will continue spam macro in you 1 keybind.
Shift1 = /cast [@mouseover] Cyclone. You just create a mouseover macro with cyclone and put it in your Shift1 keybind. Hold shift when mouseover person to cyclone. Release Shift and it will continue spam macro.
Ctrl1 = /cast [@mouseover] Regrowth. Same as Cyclone macro, mouseover and heal person or yourself.

Below picture is how my bars are but i guess ppl think its messy. Many spells dont have to be up on bars because they are auto use but i like to see them pop off.
In picture Nr1 is key1 and where my macro is.
Nr2 is where i have my mods keybinds with spells.
Nr3 is what forms i put in macro to spam. So in Moonkin form, both stances and travelform. In Bear form and Cat form i dont have it so i have to swap over to Moonkin form on my own.
Other than that i click spells manually with mouse on some spells and i have Solar Beam on R and Travel form on F.
Im an old guy in my golden age of 50 so i need this clicking due to my fingers are hurting from oldness and gout and arthritis witch is a pain but clicking a mouse i can still do :slight_smile:
Thats about all :slight_smile: Gl with trying to understand my bars lol

1 Like

Hi
I just checked my Macro for Patch 10.2 and i only needed to change talents in AOE build. Rest is same with no changes.

New AOE talents: BYGAORarfDaLt4uMx8TYOtl8GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgSAkkIJIJAJRSi0gSiDkEJSCJyBkkiUSCJRDAAQA

Main post is updated.

Best regards

2 Likes

Thanks 4 the update and info. :slight_smile:

says talents are out of date

They probably changed again :slight_smile:
I look and update soon.

There is no updates but i saw a difference in the ST macro so i updated that in main post.
/Borland1891

1 Like

Noticed you changed your first macro by making it more ST centric (you dropped Starfall from Talent/macro). I kinda liked the first one because it was a good jack of all trades.

Yea i using what top players in Solo uses. Thats why the changes.

/Borland1891

1 Like

Borland, Can you also please explain why the ST Macro casts Wild Mushrooms (Block Path 1.4) but you dont take the talent, or why are you casting Mass Entanglement + Regrowth in Block Path 1.5 when we already have access to Regrowth on Control key? – I’ve been removing these blocks from the macro but still unsure about the impact of doing that on performance.

Thank you so much, I have annoying questions because I like the macro alot :slight_smile:

Edit: Feels like the ST macro should cast Fury of Elune instead of Wild Mushrooms, I changed mine and got much better DPS. Still don’t understand the Mass+Regrowth thing :slight_smile:

Ahhh, i have missed to update macro with changing the talents, thought i had done it. Regarding Mass Entanglement and Regrowth was just me adding in a heal to myself by using the Mass Entanglement cooldown :slight_smile: . Probably stupid to have in but i like it. Regrowth on my ctrl is mouseover so i can heal others in Arena :slight_smile:
Main Post is now updated with correct ST macro :slight_smile:
In Arena i do alot of damage and i have won 2/3 of my games so far. I have 476 ilevel PvP gear.

1 Like

I’m definitely trying this out then !! Thanks man. That sounds great! What’s your play style do you shape shift to heal and be more defensive etc etc or just stay boomy and hope for the best?

I just stay Boomie and cast in some heals when i press ctrl1.
But i do have a Tank macro i use in Bear stance. But to get back to Boomie again you need to press Boomie Stance.
Also i have my dps macros in Boomie stance, Normal Stance and in travelform stance. This means i can do travel and as soon as i get near it will start dps. But i often stop macro when using travel.

/Borland1891