Borland1891_PvP_Boomie ST AND AOE update 2023-11-16

Thats awesome! thanks friend, I am going to try it out later tonight. :slight_smile: Its good to see you are winning a lot of games with it. Thanks friend.

Hello! I literally have never posted on here… But I had to come on here and tell you i have never been able to play balance before because of the complexity. I am unable to push all the buttons required unfortunately and you have changed the game for me. I am also dealing with post back surgery right now and have been stuck at home for weeks and have been using your macro. You are an amazing person for sharing this and I wanted you to know the impact it had on me and my time playing this game right now! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Your an amazing creator

2 Likes

Very well deserved @Borland1891_2325 :heart:

Thanks so much for the kind words and im so happy you can play this game and have fun thou your issues. This is why Lazy macro exist :slight_smile:
Really happy to make a difference and it makes my old heart warm :slight_smile:
Turned 50 yesterday so this felt really nice to hear from you :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @lloskka. You are a hero at this place man, allways fixing macros when expansions comes out and i love that. I like to test macros that ppl do and then fix alot around them so it suits my playstyle in Arena due to that is almost all i do :slight_smile:
I am not the best macro creator from scratch but i can spend many hours fine adjusting macros that ppl like you have made from scratch so many thanks for that my hero :heart: :heart:

1 Like

neither am i , but u are a macro creator and for me its well enough

sharing & caring

and for that i salute you hehe

saluting_face

2 Likes

i love the macro , its going great , cheers to the huge effort

2 Likes

I have to agree, i’ve been using your AOE boomkin macros for a while now and this performs well especially in epic BG’s where you can AOE a big group down.

On cleave dummies in Valdrak

But i usually do good dmg in BG too thanks to this. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes