Bots, Botting and the thin grey line.

That answer is pretty vague on the entire wording to be honest.

They make no mention of specifically AHK and or GSE and it’s such a blanket on the wording of 1 button multiple actions.

AHK the way we use it, except people trying Enhancement Shaman for some strange reason, is simply you push 1 button and it repeatedly pushes 1 button.
That’s it, it’s not 1 button multiple actions.

The multiple actions come from the ingame macro system which is what GSE sends to. GSE is at it’s simplest a container of macro lines which are sent to the wow client to then be executed.

You could sit there tapping a macro on 1 button and still be doing multiple actions so are they now going to ban your finger for repeatedly pushing 1 key?

[quote quote=59865]you use a repeater on your keyb or mouse like naga
software and u move and point[/quote]
well but that aint necessary at all - mousewheel rotation macro down, mousewheel proc macro up youre good to go

This has been answered long ago. Seriously, this conversation is older than Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Notorious RBG

[quote quote=60265]This has been answered long ago. Seriously, this conversation is older than Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Notorious RBG[/quote]

You’d think it would be done but i know people are still sending in tickets for some reason

[quote quote=60057]

I have helped a lot of players with bad hand condition and some who only have one hand to play with. macros have helped them enjoy the game again without struggling across there keys. they may not be top but a least there enjoying them self’s thanks to macros again. Its never been about automated game play and quite frankly having your computer do everything is boring and pointless playing. Respect to everyone who put time in to the macros and the addon – BigShan

As a disabled gamer of WoW for 13+ yrs, this is exactly why I use/need rotational assist macros / GSE etc. Thx BigShan for pointing it out, /hug![/quote]

same reason for me GSE and Lazymacros have made me want to replay Wow

2 Likes

i have the naga razer keyboard and the default delay is 0.05 and i set it for 0.01 and i think its to fast. When i press my keyboard it does it job to well and i get a bit laggy. How fast should i delay it? I hear people say 20ms but what would that be …0.02? I just want it faster than the 7-9 strokes per second that i do manually

1 Like

Looking for a macro, not a discussion forum

Well I thought I would help people who are trying to achieve a better rotation.

Now, saying that I wonder if it is possible to add a filler argument into GSE that take into account the GCD but that is for the creator to look at.

Until then this is how I bypass the GCD in GSE - I simply add a double cast line so for example :

/cast whatever spell 1
/cast whatever spell 1
/cast whatever spell 2
/cast whatever spell 2

so

/cast Execute
/cast Execute
/cast Whirlwind
/cast Whirlwind
/cast Raging Blow
/cast Raging Blow

and so on

Did good!

Great job I am playing wow with GSE and Lazy macros help me after my stroke no use of my left side of body but loving wow its give me new life, Thank you BigShan for pointing it out to us, /hug![/quote

2 Likes

Holy thread resurrection batman!

I just copped a ban accused of using a bot.

the only in game macro addon i use is GSE and i use the Logitech software to program the mouse to the macro. I have an MX master, it doesn’t even have the option to set a repeat on the button so i have to spam it anyway. I have limited mobility in my left hand due to MS. IM using an elfau macro out of the box with some modification for spear of bastion…

I cant get any explanation from Blizz and they are upholding the ban.

Im baffled…

what Ms are you running the macros at?

250 ms setting in GSE and the mouse doesnt have any auto key, so tapping the mouse buttons in required.

MX master is not compatible with LGS.

I cant understand why im banned and they will not give an explaination.

You could provide screenshots from email, and your mouse and GSE.

Maybe then when can provide more answers

PS: im bettin youre somewhat no telling the truth, or at least you need to us hearing what u want

1 Like