Breath Of Sindragosa

Ok well I’ve been a fan of the posters on this forum for a long time. So I thought id give it a go and add my macro playlist for Frost Death Knights. I believe these are from John Mets and Emity from a little while back that I just tweaked to work with BFA. So with that said, these 2 macros are what I currently play around with at the moment.
My talents are 2-1-2-2-3-1-3.
I feel Frost DKs are resource starving so this talent set up works best especially with using GSE.
I use a Razer Naga Epic Chroma mouse with BTN 1 for the rotation [Hades_Frost] macro and BTN 4 for the [Hades_FrostBreath] macro. Both are set to fire at 0.05ms.
I use a ctrl mod for Howling Blast rime procs on both Macros. I use a shift mod for Breath of Sindragosa. To use Breath macro, ensure you have at least half runic power saved up, then press the mod key to activate BoS, and continue spamming Breath macro until BoS ends, then return to rotation macro.
Last bit of info for those curious, I have usually 60ms(world), 94ms(home), 98fps.
Again this is my first post here I hope I got the code part right. Still tinkering with it but it does the job for now, try it out feedback the results.

1ST macro is just a rotation macro I use.
d4ducaqzPEjK0BruBds1Hr5Xe9CsnBj50QOBIe)ssDBe6vrc7uL2RYUP0(b(PqYFHugNGWWuvdfkAWGgouPdcv1rrvXXiCCHQfkuAPsWIHkwoQ8WHupLQLbX6qvPjkHMksnzOutx0ffIUkKONjrxxGnkOARckBwq02fKUlcMLk8zuv13rvLrke(gQYOHsMgjNerUfs6Aqvopu4HcfNtv(nfpXO3vmpc8lgPJw4fIYP3fz0Zl2HKfuL7kMtZQABQNJqvqfHkc1sQcQLZJORWDEbtYYtJfatdagOBaKFyDw1aySghap1aOXcGXuCUJBljvCxe8eZPWKCMWAo9PXQh9UIrVRyETKPtaKS0qehwsaafp05X7VlY8AjtNaizPHioSKaaINaHNy3Y51sMo1D8G2kBau9eQYdau8qNhV)baQEcv5baQEFK)UQ51sMo1D8G2kBau9(i)dau9eQYdau9eQYdau9(i)dau9(i)DXBETKPtDhpOTYgavpHQ8aavVpYFx0Nxlz6eajlneXHLeaq17J8NJPrNuysoZOxoh1gdm5ATE07kMxlz6eajt0GnFLjxfbau9eHqTCUNnUHhyL5PXo374bTnpzvZXKRPWKCMrVCoQngf6QMP7rVRyEDY44FNTTjIbas2AWIXrKazSBg2ewUC5C8dsSmCZ9OrrOrJc7CssJDoPByOrHKhdA8bLr60KI6sb)cOoNcZgWQizZMl02MNg7ID5YnaUsage Information
Rotation to use while BoS is on CD

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Howling Blast

Main Sequence: Obliterate, Pillar of Frost, Remorseless Winter, Frost Strike

KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions.

2ND macro is what I use for BoS.

b4vmErLxofJxtHuqev0uFzKupnfvcjvrbrfsE5KmErLxtrvySvMB0nNxtjtlX0ImTitlZ0smTmJxtruzMfwDSrNxofJxtfuD0H2BY51utn8Q2n8QU51utbxzJLerE5Km1eJxt1uyJj3BwvMCZL2BUnNxu5LtX4fvE5umEn1lJf2C05hy0Ctn2GJxojJxt9YyHnhD(bwnXiZnX4LtZ41uVmwyZrNFGrtoWidmE5enEn1lJf2C05hyXKJn3CdmEnfuVnhDnf2yY9Mxu5fDEn1u0vgCgvNBJrxAV5MxtnvzXvxzUrxAHXMxtTuz5bLCLn3CErLxofJxt9YyHnhD(b2wT9gz6mgDYXwx(bgn5edo04LtY41uVmwyZrNFGTvBVrMoZHwAMrxx(bwm1iJm3KJx051uqjxznf2yY9Mxu5fDEn1sLLNuLXwzHnxzErLx05fDErNxtL0yV5MxtnfCLXgBFruzHrhAR5wANHgDFzKCVnhDqjxzZvMBJvMxt1uyUvxySLKB0vMC2vMB0L2BU5LqErNx05LxHADES_FROSTBREATH
Talents 2-1-2-2-3-1-3

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.07.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Breath of Sindragosa, Howling Blast

Main Sequence: Obliterate, Empower Rune Weapon, Remorseless Winter, Pillar of Frost

I am very new to macros so I have a couple of questions plus I don’t completely understand my rotation at this point and I am trying to get a better understanding. When you do either of these macros, is there anything you start prior to selecting the macro? I hope that makes sense…or do you just select the macro to begin your attack?

Also do you continue to select/spam the macro? Or do you just select and it takes care of the rest?

Also, I only do PVE

Thanks!

@JRIP16, for the first macro you simply just target an enemy and spam the macro. It will go through your rotation. When you see a Rime proc, just hold crtl while spamming the macro and it will use howling blast to consume the proc. If you hold the shift button while pressing the macro it will pop your pillar of frost cd. The macro will use remorseless winter on cd also.
for the second macro you will want to ensure you have 2-4 runes available and half bar of rp. This is a burst castsequence macro. It will cycle the spells in the macro in order. So to start your burst ensure your RW and PoF are not on cooldown. Hold shift to pop em both then release the shift button while spamming the macro to cycle the abilities. it will cast obliterates, sindragosa’s breath, frostwyrm’s fury, and finish with chains of ice. You can also press crtl to cast howling blast if you get a rime proc during the burst. Once chains is popped just return to spamming the 1st macro.
as for your rotation, I would recommend checking out icy veins.com and checking out their guides.
That will allow to get a better understanding of your rotation outside of simply just spamming a button and not knowing what is happening.

I hope this answers your question.

So are you using Cold Heart or are you using Icy Talons?

That helps a ton!! Thanks for the reply and I will try this out.

@Adam Ertz

I am currently using Icy Talons but I left Chains of Ice in the burst macro because I was using Cold Heart at the time and for a visual que now that I am not. I am guessing that is why you are asking. If you are using the Cold Heart talent and or the Cold Heart leggo while leveling up, the burst macro having Chains of Ice in it will benefit you. You also can remove Chains of Ice from the sequence if you like.